The Official 2020 Election Riots Theadr

Author Topic: The Official 2020 Election Riots Theadr  (Read 794 times)

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
The Official 2020 Election Riots Theadr
« on: November 02, 2020, 12:48:59 pm »
WASHINGTON — The White House and surrounding areas will reportedly go into lockdown Monday as the country braces for election day. Federal officials are scheduled to build a “non-scalable” fence around The White House and surrounding areas, NBC News’ Geoff Bennett reported Sunday night. In addition, 250 members of the national guard will be ready to assist if needed, Bennett said.

WHITE HOUSE ENTERING LOCKDOWN: Federal agents to build “non-scalable” fence around the WH starting tomorrow & over 250 National guardsman are now on standby to protect POTUS, in preparation for #ElectionDay unrest. 3:06 AM · Nov 2, 2020

:popcorn
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
Re: The Official 2020 Election Riots Theadr
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 12:50:37 pm »
Its obviously in preparation for the Proud Boys looting, robbing, burning, and killing stuff.

:koolaid
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsOrlando MagicNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 01:24:22 pm »
Its obviously in preparation for the Proud Boys looting, robbing, burning, and killing stuff.

:koolaid
...led by Nicholas Sandmann of course.  :lol

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 01:30:21 pm »
Break out the hoses

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 01:40:52 pm »
Purchased a Mossberg 930 semi-auto shotgun. Field stripped it, cleaned and hit it with Hoppe's #9 before firing it. Got 35 rounds through before round 36 wouldn't eject the shell...what the fvck? Had to strip it again to get the spent casing out. Never expected this with a Mossberg product. I contacted Mossberg support dude said it was rare but sometimes it takes 500-1,000 rounds to properly break in a shotgun. Anybody ever hear that one before? Do I need to spend more than 35 cents a round for shotgun shells? fvck the dumb shit.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 02:26:42 pm »
Purchased a Mossberg 930 semi-auto shotgun. Field stripped it, cleaned and hit it with Hoppe's #9 before firing it. Got 35 rounds through before round 36 wouldn't eject the shell...what the fvck? Had to strip it again to get the spent casing out. Never expected this with a Mossberg product. I contacted Mossberg support dude said it was rare but sometimes it takes 500-1,000 rounds to properly break in a shotgun. Anybody ever hear that one before? Do I need to spend more than 35 cents a round for shotgun shells? fvck the dumb shit.

Did you run some cull ammo?

That's garbage otherwise.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 02:39:21 pm »
Winchester double ought 12 gauge buckshot

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 02:53:59 pm »
This is a long watch but worth it...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7SDRT2SeW4pC/

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 05:08:25 pm »
Get your face in front of the shotgun next time it jams.

Pull the trigger.

That should fix any future jams with that thing.

Ravk thst!
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 07:49:41 pm »
WASHINGTON — The White House and surrounding areas will reportedly go into lockdown Monday as the country braces for election day. Federal officials are scheduled to build a “non-scalable” fence around The White House and surrounding areas, NBC News’ Geoff Bennett reported Sunday night. In addition, 250 members of the national guard will be ready to assist if needed, Bennett said.

WHITE HOUSE ENTERING LOCKDOWN: Federal agents to build “non-scalable” fence around the WH starting tomorrow & over 250 National guardsman are now on standby to protect POTUS, in preparation for #ElectionDay unrest. 3:06 AM · Nov 2, 2020

:popcorn

damn, another fvcking wall. harrrr

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2020, 06:13:48 am »
:banana :popcorn :bananbang
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 08:16:15 am »

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2020, 08:49:02 am »
Joe Biden was snoring
All snug in his bed
While visions of voter fraud
danced in his head...

https://us24news.com/2020/11/03/breaking-republican-poll-watchers-being-kicked-out-of-philadelphia-polling-places/

lustrouslad21

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2020, 11:51:27 am »
Where are the Proud Boys? Did their mothers lock them in the basement ?

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2020, 12:23:35 pm »
The Proud Boys are only a thing in the imaginations of Leftard retards like you, fvcktard.

And also mouthbreathers like Biden: "Do it!  Do it!  Denounce the Proud Boys hurrr durrr  I have no idea who or what the Poor Boys are but my 28-year old greenhaired staffer who has her face in her smart phone all day long has told me that I need to mention them tonight.  The Poor Boys oooohh theyre scary!  Them and the Naziiiiis.  And THE RUSSIANS!!  The Proud Boys and the Nazis and the Russians are comiiiing!!  Call up Antifa to defend us against them just like they did back in 1944 on the beach at Normandy!  Antifa stands for Anti Fascism, how can you be against that?!  C'mon, man!"
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston