Is this racism?

Author Topic: Is this racism?  (Read 1175 times)

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
Is this racism?
« on: November 18, 2020, 08:18:29 am »
https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/chicago-launching-website-to-make-it-easier-to-support-black-owned-businesses-on-black-friday/

If you answered no, would it be racism if Knoxville, Tennessee launched a website to make it easier to support white owned businesses?  SaladTosser
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
Re: Is this racism?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 07:44:21 pm »
https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/chicago-launching-website-to-make-it-easier-to-support-black-owned-businesses-on-black-friday/

If you answered no, would it be racism if Knoxville, Tennessee launched a website to make it easier to support white owned businesses?  SaladTosser

hey outlaw, i don't know about chicago, but here in houston black owned businesses are getting the same treatment. why? because if you check out the work or projects awarded, black owned businesses get few opportunities. i KNOW because i work for a black owned business. i see the results of jobs awarded and it's well under the number per percentage of black business owners. it's not racism, but a lack of general contractors wanting to take chance with black owned businesses. hence, policy is set to give them a fair chance.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 09:58:20 pm »
I usually support people who sell shit I want to buy.  Why does race have to be an issue?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 05:55:15 am »
I usually support people who sell shit I want to buy.  Why does race have to be an issue?

Oh no dude, you have to shop at least 2% of ghey owned bidnesses. referee1
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 10:21:00 am »

This. 
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 12:13:49 pm »
Bingo.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 03:02:22 pm »
I wouldn't say racism but, people are going to spend their $ where they want to regardless of race.
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 03:08:55 pm »
I wouldn't say racism but, people are going to spend their $ where they want to regardless of race.
Absolutely. Why can't we just launch a web site  to support locally owned small businesses regardless of race? Wait...those already exist. I'm just so over the whole skin color bullshit, it does nothing but divide folks of all colors who used to get along just fine.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 03:50:37 pm »
If you buy shit from Amazon you're guaranteed to check all the racial racial boxes .

FACT :koolaid
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

MysticMan

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 04:36:26 pm »
I and I only buy a dem Rasta wear. book it mon
Missouri TigersSt. Louis CardinalsMemphis GrizzliesCarolina PanthersSt Louis Blues
I'm a man of the past, living in the present, walking in the future

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 06:00:03 pm »

So if I want a Whopper, and walk into a Burger King, and I see an all black kitchen crew and manager, is it racist if I walk out and go somewhere else??
Hypothetically curious..  :uhh
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 06:17:44 pm »
So if I want a Whopper, and walk into a Burger King, and I see an all black kitchen crew and manager, is it racist if I walk out and go somewhere else??

Why would you?  You went for the Whopper.  If your rationale for walking out was that you didn't want a black crew cooking your food, then yes it's racist.  It's a stupid fvcking hypothetical question from a stupid racist prick.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 06:54:21 pm »
:lol at you not being able to use the drive-thru.

You racist shitbag.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2020, 08:21:15 pm »
:lol at you not being able to use the drive-thru.

You racist shitbag.

the reality of the original post kinda fell off the radar. but that's ok. it's a stucknut thing.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 08:24:37 pm »
the reality of the original post kinda fell off the radar. but that's ok. it's a stucknut thing.

f

What does this even fvcking mean?

-C