Cobra Kai Season 3

Author Topic: Cobra Kai Season 3  (Read 542 times)

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
Cobra Kai Season 3
« on: December 09, 2020, 11:25:25 am »
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Re: Cobra Kai Season 3
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 12:04:25 pm »
This show is unwatchable
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 12:44:15 pm »
I found it insanely interestin at first.    Seeing it from Johnny's point of view.  It made me  :lol

Could do without the teenage romance in there.

Could go without tarolating Ralph Macchio being a rich douche.

But I'll watch season 3 when it comes.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 01:09:55 pm »
I'll take watch paint dry
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 01:21:32 pm »
If it involves logging out of stucknut or not dwelling on politics , like ever, club ain't interested! :lol
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2020, 04:27:24 pm »
What about Terry Silver? Is he Miguels dad? I need Mr Silver to be in the show.
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsOrlando MagicNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

Farmer Ted

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 09:41:52 am »
Huge fan of seasons one and two, but I have watched the first five episodes of season three and so far it's mostly disappointing. 

But all Johnny's lines are awesome, and Okinawa thing was cool.  Hope last  five episodes are better. 

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 11:46:12 am »
Huge fan of seasons one and two, but I have watched the first five episodes of season three and so far it's mostly disappointing. 

But all Johnny's lines are awesome, and Okinawa thing was cool.  Hope last  five episodes are better.
Yes the lines are awesome, but there is not enough asses getting kicked....  >:D
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 12:38:41 pm »
It's not good anymore.   I read an article about the girl that plays the okinawan girlfriend.   She's complaining that its white male writers who don't know the culture and history of Okinawa.   

:lol  how awesome is hollywood.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 02:07:50 pm »
This is your shit left. :lol

Farmer Ted

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 05:46:25 pm »

The last 5 episodes were better, still not on par with seasons one and two, but I like how they handled some storlines.  Kreese backstory was good.  Setup for season 4 is good. 

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2021, 10:52:10 pm »
Show was great in Season 1 and you would be fine if you just stopped watching there. Season 1 was something totally different, with great humor.

Seasons 2 and 3, however, are basically just The Karate Kid 5 and 6, or whatever number those movies would be up to now.   I signed up to watch Cobra Kai seasons 2 and 3,  not The Karate Kid 5 and 6.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2021, 10:41:19 am »
Show was great in Season 1 and you would be fine if you just stopped watching there. Season 1 was something totally different, with great humor.

Seasons 2 and 3, however, are basically just The Karate Kid 5 and 6, or whatever number those movies would be up to now.   I signed up to watch Cobra Kai seasons 2 and 3,  not The Karate Kid 5 and 6.

This.  I was impressed with Season 1 because it was different and a little nostalgic.  Then it turned into one of those after school Hallmark dramas.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Farmer Ted

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2021, 03:08:48 pm »
Cobra Kai confirms a theory I have about haircuts. 

Side part hair when its longer than Anderson Cooper length looks stupid and it makes you unlikeable. 

Case in point:

Original Karate Kid , Johnny has side part and looks like an unlikable dickhead.  Danny has middle part/no part and looks likeable.

Cobra Kai,  Johnny has middleish part and is likeable.  Danny has side part, and even tho his character still a good guy, he look like an unlikable dickhead.

Truth.

:koolaid

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2021, 04:06:58 pm »
Cobra Kai confirms a theory I have about haircuts. 

Side part hair when its longer than Anderson Cooper length looks stupid and it makes you unlikeable. 

Case in point:

Original Karate Kid , Johnny has side part and looks like an unlikable dickhead.  Danny has middle part/no part and looks likeable.

Cobra Kai,  Johnny has middleish part and is likeable.  Danny has side part, and even tho his character still a good guy, he look like an unlikable dickhead.

Truth.

:koolaid

Astute analysis.  Though it's probably thoughts like this that really keep you from going anywhere in life.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.