I guess SCOTUS doesn't watch enough Fox News.

Author Topic: I guess SCOTUS doesn't watch enough Fox News.  (Read 549 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
I guess SCOTUS doesn't watch enough Fox News.
« on: December 12, 2020, 08:21:55 am »
:lol :lol :lol

Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: I guess SCOTUS doesn't watch enough Fox News.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 09:46:52 am »

It was a good try.  But it would have established precedence for states suing each other,  and boy oh boy.. what that would do to some of your shitteh states our there not following their own constitutions or the country's constitution.   They'd be suing California and having San Franscisco charged with negligence for having so many homeless pooping on the public sidewalks.

It's too bad for Tejas, NC,  GA  though,  since libtards are leaving CA, NY,  the NorthEast in droves to come to Tejas and going to North Carolina and Florida and GA to get gainful employment.  Then making those states into the states they came from.     

Liberals are a disease.   
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 09:53:16 am »
All the liberal states CA NY MI and Ill are waiting for China Joe to bail them out with printed money.   :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 11:34:07 am »

It was a good try.  But it would have established precedence for states suing each other,  and boy oh boy.. what that would do to some of your shitteh states our there not following their own constitutions or the country's constitution.   They'd be suing California and having San Franscisco charged with negligence for having so many homeless pooping on the public sidewalks.

It's too bad for Tejas, NC,  GA  though,  since libtards are leaving CA, NY,  the NorthEast in droves to come to Tejas and going to North Carolina and Florida and GA to get gainful employment.  Then making those states into the states they came from.     

Liberals are a disease.

What happened to the other five pages of this post??   ::)

Giving healthcare and rights to minorities, knowing God is fiction, and actually following science.  Quite the disease.  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 01:26:31 pm »
All the liberal states CA NY MI and Ill are waiting for China Joe to bail them out with printed money.   :koolaid

Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2020, 04:01:14 pm »
What happened to the other five pages of this post??   ::)

Giving healthcare and rights to minorities, knowing God is fiction, and actually following science.  Quite the disease.  :lol

How about how every state and every municipality where liberalism is in full swing is a shithole.   Minneapolis, MN.   In the ONE STATE that didn't vote for Reagan's second term, has a violent crime rate that has gone up over 500% just this year.

Does it even occur to you how the Congress people.  Eric Swalwell and Diane Feinstein's top aide are in sexual relationships with Chinese spies?  And your girl Nancy Pelosi isnt' even concerned enough about it that she hasn't even removed them from the HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTE????

She calls Hunter Biden's corrupt business relationships with China and Ukraine "Republican Talking Points."

I'm passed wondering whether you are intellectually dishonest or just not intelligent at all.   It doesn't even matter with you.  Tarding is Tarding,  and you are good at it whether you mean it or not.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Scott Baio

• ScottBaio
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 04:38:41 pm »
Big tech & much of the media suppressed & attacked the facts surrounding the Biden family’s foreign dirty money business dealings. This was intentional to put their thumbs on the scale of the 2020 prez election. They were all-in members of the Joe Biden presidential campaign.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2020, 06:43:27 pm »
How about how every state and every municipality where liberalism is in full swing is a shithole.   Minneapolis, MN.   In the ONE STATE that didn't vote for Reagan's second term, has a violent crime rate that has gone up over 500% just this year.

Does it even occur to you how the Congress people.  Eric Swalwell and Diane Feinstein's top aide are in sexual relationships with Chinese spies?  And your girl Nancy Pelosi isnt' even concerned enough about it that she hasn't even removed them from the HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTE????

She calls Hunter Biden's corrupt business relationships with China and Ukraine "Republican Talking Points."

I'm passed wondering whether you are intellectually dishonest or just not intelligent at all.   It doesn't even matter with you.  Tarding is Tarding,  and you are good at it whether you mean it or not.

"Does it even occur to you how the Congress people." please explain tudo.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2020, 06:45:13 pm »

Would you like me to correct your spelling and grammar?  As long as your post isn't the several page ignoramus diatribe you sometimes vomit on this site, I'll do it free of charge.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2020, 12:59:24 pm »
Would you like me to correct your spelling and grammar?  As long as your post isn't the several page ignoramus diatribe you sometimes vomit on this site, I'll do it free of charge.

Psuedo-intellectual responses.

This is really snake responding with  "your momma."

How can you correct for grammer and spelling if you don't like to read long things???

« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 01:18:55 pm by testudo »