Woke up dead

Author Topic: Woke up dead  (Read 1171 times)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: Woke up dead
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 12:13:18 pm »
That's a good summary of what those of us who arent bluepilled imbeciles asleep in the Matrix have already known for like 6 months. Officer Brandon Tatum covered all of it long ago, Whitlock has talked about it etc

Coulter left out the audio of Breonna's CURRENT thug boyfriend talking about someone he was wanting to rob of 15k.

And of course the beautiful pictures of Saint Breonna and her current thug boyfriend posing with guns.

BLM martyrs  :lol  "sHe was aN awaRd wiNninG EMT whO waS juSt asLeep in Her Bed aNd raciSt poLice weRe aT tHe wRonG houSe hurr durrr"

fvck you libtards.  The blood of honorable people like David Dorn is on you libtards' hands, as always.  Leftards are a cancerous tumor on any society.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 12:17:25 pm »
That's a good summary of what those of us who arent bluepilled imbeciles asleep in the Matrix have already known for like 6 months. Officer Brandon Tatum covered all of it long ago, Whitlock has talked about it etc

Coulter left out the audio of Breonna's CURRENT thug boyfriend talking about someone he was wanting to rob of 15k.

And of course the beautiful pictures of Saint Breonna and her current thug boyfriend posing with guns.

BLM martyrs  :lol  "sHe was aN awaRd wiNninG EMT whO waS juSt asLeep in Her Bed aNd raciSt poLice weRe aT tHe wRonG houSe hurr durrr"

fvck you libtards.  The blood of honorable people like David Dorn is on you libtards' hands, as always.  Leftards are a cancerous tumor on any society.
Most of these things are really being whipped up by the liberal media.  Almost every time the details of these episodes come out and the police were doing what they were supposed to do. Again liberals always complain and look for things to complain about it's their nature.   :drink
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 12:27:48 pm »
Combine that with cowardly and/or libtard hacks in government who play along, and you end up with no-knock warrants being outlawed, as has been proclaimed in a few places. No knock warrants exist for a reason in drug policing -so that criminals can't flush the evidence down the toilet while the cops are still at the door knocking.  As always, the Left gets in the way of decent law abiding citizens, business owners, homeowners, teachers, cops, and gives every possible advantage to criminals and parasites. That is the Left. You wake up to discover a burglar in your house and you proceed to break his jaw, the Left will seek to throw YOU in jail for unnecessary roughness AND look to charge you for the underprivileged guy's medical and legal bills.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 01:24:45 pm »
Breitbart  :lol :lol

You fvcking idiots. 
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2020, 01:55:50 pm »
Breitbart  :lol :lol

You fvcking idiots.

This story is absolutely 100% true and based off of GRAND JURY investigation????
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Stab

• Acerbic
  • -Nutter-
  • a loathsome, offensive brute.
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 03:36:10 pm »
 :lol being on the same team as rocket.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 03:50:00 pm »
This story is absolutely 100% true and based off of GRAND JURY investigation????

Its a story written by fvcking Ann Coulter for Breitbart, you tit.  Would you like me to use an article written by Michael Moore for Mother Jones to make a point??

Ann Coulter  :lol

Still better than Tucker Carlson - I'll give you that.   :koolaid

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 03:57:49 pm »
Do you retards even have an ounce of intelligence regarding recognizing and identifying biased media outlets, and what that means in regards to how they report "truths"?

:uhh  :uhh

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 04:11:36 pm »
Do you retards even have an ounce of intelligence regarding recognizing and identifying biased media outlets, and what that means in regards to how they report "truths"?

:uhh  :uhh

You have to be THE most incompetent person in your school.  How do you even pull a paycheck.  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 04:13:04 pm »
You have to be THE most incompetent person in your school.  How do you even pull a paycheck.  :lol

Based on the "sources" you post, the answer would be NO.  Perhaps you could have used some classes in HS teaching you media bias??   :(

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2020, 04:14:23 pm »
Based on the "sources" you post, the answer would be NO.  Perhaps you could have used some classes in HS teaching you media bias??   :(

CNN said what???

You stupid motherfvcker. :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2020, 04:15:27 pm »
If you think CNN is equivalent to Breitbart and Ann Coulter, you may be the dumbest motherfvcker at this site.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2020, 04:19:56 pm »
If you think CNN is equivalent to Breitbart and Ann Coulter, you may be the dumbest motherfvcker at this site.

MSLSD, CNN, ABC, NBC. What retard  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2020, 04:22:49 pm »
MSLSD, CNN, ABC, NBC. What retard  :lol

Was that you trying to make an argument, or just listing all the drugs you take and songs you knew as a kid?  I couldn't find a complete English sentence anywhere so I wasn't sure.