Woke up dead - Page 3

Author Topic: Woke up dead  (Read 1336 times)

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
Re: Woke up dead
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2020, 09:55:58 am »
It all boils down to winning and losing.  Self glossing liberals represent losing. 

They claim to care about people but all they care about is money and power. If they could just admit they are all wrong we could move along.

The big problems now is finger pointing and they claim its Trumps fault or some other BS but its all their fault and if they would just admit that the system they imagine never works. It won't work "this time" or any other time. so lets get to work making america great again and stop the bickering.

my 3 cents.  :drink

UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2020, 10:00:20 am »
It is.   

It really is.   

But.  They have control of the news,  the universities and the schools.   They have willing drones, legions of them... that take their psycholgooy courses and then jump into the classroom and onto interwep spors sites to share their knowledge. 

:lol   

:lol  Teaching classess that could be taught by cartoons animation. 

Woneder what the teachers' union will have teachers like Snake do when it dawns on SOMEBODIE that if Remote Learning Becaomes a thing,  then we certainly don't need so many teachers.   :lol 

Wait til Jeff Bezo's and Zuckerburg sink their teeth into that.     

SHIT Teaching like Snake does is

easier to automate than the fvcking self-checkout at Harris fvcking Teeter.

How can you know that??  We can NEVER know!!  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2020, 11:37:06 am »
Liberalism is a mental disease.

Yes - believing in science, equity, saving the environment, freeing government from dogmatic religious control, and standing up for human rights is a "disease".  :lol

You racist, dumbass, redneck hillbillies should go fvck yourselves.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2020, 11:54:31 am »
SHIT Teaching like Snake does is
easier to automate than the fvcking self-checkout at Harris fvcking Teeter.

"But, but teachers have the most challenging and important yob in the world and they should be paid way morr than they are hurrrr durrrr"   :lol
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2020, 12:14:31 pm »
With adjustment for cost of living, California now has the highest overall poverty rate in the United States according to the Census Bureau. Los Angeles, by far the state’s largest metropolitan area, has among the highest poverty rates for the largest U.S. metros. In parts of Los Angeles, the growing homeless encampments have spawned medieval diseases such as typhus. There are even indications of a comeback for bubonic plague, the signature scourge of the Middle Ages.

Hispanics and African Americans, who constitute 45% of the state’s population, do far worse here than elsewhere. Based on cost-of-living estimation tools from the Census Bureau, 28% of African Americans in the state live in poverty, compared with 22% nationally. Fully one third of Hispanics, the state’s largest ethnic group, are below the poverty line, compared with 21% outside the state. Over two thirds of noncitizen Latinos, including the undocumented, live at or below the poverty line.

Whaddayaknow, it's almost as if you import enough messicans into your state, you turn it into messico.  Who could have predicted that??  Why didnt any racists out there point it out to us earlier???

Divursity is our strenf  :lol
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2020, 12:28:29 pm »
Hey vIQanon - has your state media reported on the Russian hack yet - the largest in US history??  Or were you too busy watching Agent Orange golf and pardon murderers??

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2020, 12:29:58 pm »
BTW - Tucker Carlson.  Tucker fvckING Carlson.  :lol :lol :lol

You dumb motherfvcker. :lol

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2020, 02:20:14 pm »
Our Messicans are well off, hard working Americans. Amazing growth and prosperity are possible when your county is not run by democrats.  :koolaid

https://www.stats.indiana.edu/profiles/profiles.asp?scope_choice=a&county_changer=18057
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndiana PacersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2020, 02:28:09 pm »
Our Messicans are well off, hard working Americans. Amazing growth and prosperity are possible when your county is not run by democrats.  :koolaid

https://www.stats.indiana.edu/profiles/profiles.asp?scope_choice=a&county_changer=18057

Fact  :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2020, 02:57:25 pm »
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2020, 03:30:42 pm »

A result of integrating them correctly and melting them into the pot, as opposed to Commietardia  which just throws open the floodgates and goes "Divursity is our strenf, divursity is our strenf hurrr durrr" and you end up with chunks of the city where people don't even fvcking speak English.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2020, 03:39:57 pm »
0 total cogent arguments made by the hillbilly patrol.  :lol

Let's build a wall - Mexico will pay for it!!  No, really they will!!  :lol :lol

Tucker Carlson  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2020, 04:00:25 pm »
Debate derp unable to rally : lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2020, 04:08:26 pm »
Debate derp unable to rally : lol

Yes.  So many simply devastating conservative arguments on the table here.   :uhh