Great news for the tards. - Page 2

Author Topic: Great news for the tards.  (Read 578 times)

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
Re: Great news for the tards.
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 07:42:53 am »
TOUCHDOWN BILLS!!!!  :uhh

You'd think the Bills being good for the first time in decades and Trump being forever labelled a seditious traitor would make Snake a little less Malty.  :lol
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 08:47:47 am »
That's what's so perplexing.  :lol

I think TextudoQAnonIQ, ViQanontudo America and Club ParlerbantAmericariot crushed his spirit.

We were too mean to him. :uhh
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • 21x Back-to-Back Stucknut NFL Pool Champion.
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 09:04:49 am »
Can't think of anything to say because you're a fvcking idiot but you obsessively have to post anyway? Just copy and paste something.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Irregardless, it's a mute point anyways.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 09:21:26 am »
Can't think of anything to say because you're a fvcking idiot but you obsessively have to post anyway? Just copy and paste something.

You forgot the laughing skiley after your post  referee1
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 09:53:47 am »
TOUCHDOWN BILLS!!!!  :uhh

You'd think the Bills being good for the first time in decades and Trump being forever labelled a seditious traitor would make Snake a little less Malty.  :lol

Libtards are NEVER happy.   In fact it just gets worse.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 10:43:56 am »
You got your wish - I'm vacating the Nut for a few months.  ("rage/malt/quit", I suppose, who don't know what those words mean). 

I luckily exist in a fairly educated realm of friends and work colleagues (liberal AND conservative), so lucky for me I don't run into the ignorance and nonsense that I regularly see here very often.  I suppose it is good for me to come here on occasion and see where and how the idiocy that compelled brainwashed "patriots" to attack one of the foundations of our government and be PROUD of it could actually come to fruition.  MAGA people beat to death a police officer with a fire extinguisher.  Just think about that for a second.  The bad news, tards: I love the Nut and have for many years, and am a fan of the banter and individuality of many of the people who hang out here, so I will be back.  For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at  fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

I honestly worry about our nation that we all (even rocket) love.  I feel good, rational Republicans who believe in truth and reality rather than conspiracy theories and nonsense need to seize control of this party because as of now you've lost it.  Republicans, you have to kick the Retrumplicans out: do it for Colin Powell, do it for Ronald Reagan, do it for Abraham Lincoln  & Dwight Eisenhower (my two favorite GOP Presidents of all time), do it for leaders who have espoused principals your party *used* to hold dear that Trump has stolen.  Don't let him destroy them, please.  I never completely agreed with your aims, but I at least I could believe you were in favor of making the United States the amazing country it used to be; and the world knew this and admired our example (D or R) as well.  Currently, that feeling is gone.  I hope we can get it back.

2020 sucked for all of us, but I'm still amped about a few things: 0 racial slur nicknames left in the NFL (sorry Yurstin), 1 less racist nickname in MLB (sorry Modell), and my (:lol "my") Bills are looking to again be a power for quite some time to come (sorry Boges).

To those of you who actually think and are cool on this site: good luck interacting with the retards every day.  May God give you strength.  See you in a few months - lets hope shit is better!  (And, I know tl/dr, but I tried)  Peace.

To you tards: TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!  Get off your knees and remove the orange scepter from your mouths.  Someday you'll wish you had earlier.

:koolaid

Occam's rapier is the brevity of soul, dickpocket.

Zero fvcking cares.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 02:18:55 pm »
Can anyone explain to me why dims in Congress are pushing for impeachment of a sitting president 9 days before the inauguration of a new president? Seems like a waste of time and taxpayer money to me. Snakelies, your thoughts?  :popcorn
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 02:44:38 pm »

It's the kind of petty vindictive simpleton garbage these pieces of shit do, all the while accusing Trump of doing all the shit they do.   A fvcking career politician hack and crook like Pelosi cant get over the fact that Trump actually put together a massive company across over more than 40 years in the private sector, and then came in and beat these turds at their own profession and did a bunch of stuff better than those fvcking hacks ever could, and all with zero political experience
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 05:31:48 pm »
For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2021, 01:49:00 pm »
Can anyone explain to me why dims in Congress are pushing for impeachment of a sitting president 9 days before the inauguration of a new president? Seems like a waste of time and taxpayer money to me. Snakelies, your thoughts?  :popcorn
Because if convicted he loses all his post presidential benefits. We don't have to pay his salary for the rest of his life. Don't have to pay for his SS detail anymore and he can't run again. Saves this country a lot of money actually. Every kid that will be of voting age in 4 years is already forming their opinion of Republicans. I'm a republican and he's fvcked us in the ass without the common courtesy of a reach around. They better come up with a real candidate this time or it's 8 years of Lefty Hell. Wake the fvck up.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization