air force vet

Author Topic: air force vet  (Read 1406 times)

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
air force vet
« on: January 09, 2021, 07:16:27 pm »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rioter-seen-senate-floor-combat-145400571.html

how do service people fall into this type of thinking? he takes a chance to attend this failed idiotic protest. yet risks his lifetime security for all the time he served. can somebody explain this?

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: air force vet
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 07:19:29 pm »
Dont do drugs fvcko :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 10:00:41 pm »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rioter-seen-senate-floor-combat-145400571.html

how do service people fall into this type of thinking? he takes a chance to attend this failed idiotic protest. yet risks his lifetime security for all the time he served. can somebody explain this?

f

Maybe he is a patriot who isnt happy about Leftards stealing an election and giving the country over to purple haired leftard Commie losers who arent half the man he is?  Just a guess.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 10:27:49 pm »
Maybe he is a patriot who isnt happy about Leftards stealing an election and giving the country over to purple haired leftard Commie losers who arent half the man he is?  Just a guess.

fine vic. but he just tossed his retirement for his beliefs. i don't get that.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

TeamJoe

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
    • https://twitter.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 03:00:37 pm »

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 01:34:35 pm »
Or a dumb mother fvcker, believes in a stupid conspiracy started in August by another dumb motherfvcker who tried implanting the theory that if he loses it's because votes were stolen.   We now look like the rest of the world... to the rest of the world.
I'm an Air Force Vet. What branch did you serve in dickless Vic?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 01:36:08 pm by Fomunda Cheesehead »
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 04:02:56 pm »
Or a dumb mother fvcker, believes in a stupid conspiracy started in August by another dumb motherfvcker who tried implanting the theory that if he loses it's because votes were stolen.   We now look like the rest of the world... to the rest of the world.
I'm an Air Force Vet. What branch did you serve in dickless Vic?
Don't you know how many twitter followers vic has?  Christ, show some respect.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 04:23:15 pm »
Don't you know how many twitter followers vic has?  Christ, show some respect.

For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at  fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 05:00:25 pm »
For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at  fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.
Good news, disgraceful, scornful degenerates! Mitch McConnell offers you his gratitude for doing nothing to stop him from declaring martial law, suspending elections, and rounding up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy his lie that those who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve).
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 07:50:39 pm »

for 3 years things were great! Better for almost everybody except Illegals.
Dems couldn't stand it.

Enemies began fearing us again, ISIS destroyed. Illegals quit pouring over the border.
Standing up to China and balancing the trade deficit to our favor after being fvcked in the ass forever.

Energy independence. Net exporter, no need the Middle East.
Trump facilitated several Middle East peace deals, the media barely covered that.

No wars started, and no major terror attacks on his watch; but yet was called Hitler by the propogandist media incessantly.

Please show us where these Utopian Progressive ideals have born great fruit?? Chicago, San Francisco, New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA... All violent dirty cesspools now.
Defund police, let criminals go, burn shit down, piss and shit in the streets... Call everyone Racist, tear down statues, break windows and loot stores..

:banana

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 09:12:52 pm »
for 3 years things were great! Better for almost everybody except Illegals.
Dems couldn't stand it.

Enemies began fearing us again, ISIS destroyed. Illegals quit pouring over the border.
Standing up to China and balancing the trade deficit to our favor after being fvcked in the ass forever.

Energy independence. Net exporter, no need the Middle East.
Trump facilitated several Middle East peace deals, the media barely covered that.

No wars started, and no major terror attacks on his watch; but yet was called Hitler by the propogandist media incessantly.

Please show us where these Utopian Progressive ideals have born great fruit?? Chicago, San Francisco, New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA... All violent dirty cesspools now.
Defund police, let criminals go, burn shit down, piss and shit in the streets... Call everyone Racist, tear down statues, break windows and loot stores..

:banana

You actually believe the shit you type?     :lol
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 10:01:14 pm »
You actually believe the shit you type?     :lol

Can you dispute anything I posted ??

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2021, 10:04:58 pm »
Can you dispute anything I posted ??

I’m not going to argue with your tainted opinion.  You’re too stupid to understand that. 
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 10:08:27 pm »
I’m not going to argue with your tainted opinion.  You’re too stupid to understand that.

Oh, ..
you mean Talented opinion  :lol

You're too stupid to argue with me

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2021, 10:14:45 pm »
Why wouldn't you be promoting Unity like Biden Professes. ??

Shouldn't you be healing the wounds??
Your words certainly don't represent that

Are you a hypocrite??