Great news for the tards.

Author Topic: Great news for the tards.  (Read 436 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Great news for the tards.
« on: January 10, 2021, 01:27:19 pm »
You got your wish - I'm vacating the Nut for a few months.  ("rage/malt/quit", I suppose, who don't know what those words mean). 

I luckily exist in a fairly educated realm of friends and work colleagues (liberal AND conservative), so lucky for me I don't run into the ignorance and nonsense that I regularly see here very often.  I suppose it is good for me to come here on occasion and see where and how the idiocy that compelled brainwashed "patriots" to attack one of the foundations of our government and be PROUD of it could actually come to fruition.  MAGA people beat to death a police officer with a fire extinguisher.  Just think about that for a second.  The bad news, tards: I love the Nut and have for many years, and am a fan of the banter and individuality of many of the people who hang out here, so I will be back.  For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at  fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

I honestly worry about our nation that we all (even rocket) love.  I feel good, rational Republicans who believe in truth and reality rather than conspiracy theories and nonsense need to seize control of this party because as of now you've lost it.  Republicans, you have to kick the Retrumplicans out: do it for Colin Powell, do it for Ronald Reagan, do it for Abraham Lincoln  & Dwight Eisenhower (my two favorite GOP Presidents of all time), do it for leaders who have espoused principals your party *used* to hold dear that Trump has stolen.  Don't let him destroy them, please.  I never completely agreed with your aims, but I at least I could believe you were in favor of making the United States the amazing country it used to be; and the world knew this and admired our example (D or R) as well.  Currently, that feeling is gone.  I hope we can get it back.

2020 sucked for all of us, but I'm still amped about a few things: 0 racial slur nicknames left in the NFL (sorry Yurstin), 1 less racist nickname in MLB (sorry Modell), and my (:lol "my") Bills are looking to again be a power for quite some time to come (sorry Boges).

To those of you who actually think and are cool on this site: good luck interacting with the retards every day.  May God give you strength.  See you in a few months - lets hope shit is better!  (And, I know tl/dr, but I tried)  Peace.

To you tards: TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!  Get off your knees and remove the orange scepter from your mouths.  Someday you'll wish you had earlier.

:koolaid
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
Re: Great news for the tards.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 03:02:11 pm »
Racked. Shit is out of control on both sides. Praying for young minds with fresh ideas who can work together to find middle ground, while still protecting and respecting the basic tenets of the U. S. Constitution. I have zero faith in the old guard currently residing on Capitol Hill. Though we disagree on many political fronts, you have my respect as you have treated me with respect over the years and I appreciate that. Peace out and donít stay away too long.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndiana PacersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • 21x Back-to-Back Stucknut NFL Pool Champion.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 03:16:55 pm »
I didn't read all that.

But see ya next time.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Irregardless, it's a mute point anyways.

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 03:47:44 pm »
:lol who fvcking cares
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 05:28:55 pm »
I hope you get laid and relax a little
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Mike in Parma

• Glory, Glory
  • -Nutter-
  • Tottenham Hotspur
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 06:53:34 pm »
TL;DR
Notre Dame Fighting IrishCleveland IndiansCleveland Browns
 Saluki_Love   "It's good to be loved. Especially anally."

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 08:01:27 pm »
I hope you get laid and relax a little

What dog means is use a loaded shotgun as a toothbrush,  like Cobain did.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 08:21:53 pm »
What dog means is use a loaded shotgun as a toothbrush,  like Cobain did.

Nah, I donít mince words. 

I hope he gets fvcked and chills out.  Better?
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 08:27:54 pm »
Nah, I donít mince words. 

I hope he gets fvcked and chills out.  Better?

Perfect  :koolaid
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 08:32:37 pm »
You got your wish - I'm vacating the Nut for a few months.  ("rage/malt/quit", I suppose, who don't know what those words mean). 

I luckily exist in a fairly educated realm of friends and work colleagues (liberal AND conservative), so lucky for me I don't run into the ignorance and nonsense that I regularly see here very often.  I suppose it is good for me to come here on occasion and see where and how the idiocy that compelled brainwashed "patriots" to attack one of the foundations of our government and be PROUD of it could actually come to fruition.  MAGA people beat to death a police officer with a fire extinguisher.  Just think about that for a second.  The bad news, tards: I love the Nut and have for many years, and am a fan of the banter and individuality of many of the people who hang out here, so I will be back.  For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at  fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

I honestly worry about our nation that we all (even rocket) love.  I feel good, rational Republicans who believe in truth and reality rather than conspiracy theories and nonsense need to seize control of this party because as of now you've lost it.  Republicans, you have to kick the Retrumplicans out: do it for Colin Powell, do it for Ronald Reagan, do it for Abraham Lincoln  & Dwight Eisenhower (my two favorite GOP Presidents of all time), do it for leaders who have espoused principals your party *used* to hold dear that Trump has stolen.  Don't let him destroy them, please.  I never completely agreed with your aims, but I at least I could believe you were in favor of making the United States the amazing country it used to be; and the world knew this and admired our example (D or R) as well.  Currently, that feeling is gone.  I hope we can get it back.

2020 sucked for all of us, but I'm still amped about a few things: 0 racial slur nicknames left in the NFL (sorry Yurstin), 1 less racist nickname in MLB (sorry Modell), and my (:lol "my") Bills are looking to again be a power for quite some time to come (sorry Boges).

To those of you who actually think and are cool on this site: good luck interacting with the retards every day.  May God give you strength.  See you in a few months - lets hope shit is better!  (And, I know tl/dr, but I tried)  Peace.

To you tards: TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!  Get off your knees and remove the orange scepter from your mouths.  Someday you'll wish you had earlier.

:koolaid

Condescending ignorant little prick.  :monkey2

You are no smarter than a sewer rat.
You believe the leftist falsehoods, and are brainswamped by the few tech oligarchs who run most of the misinformation on a constant loop.

Trump was a good President. He was an outsider who cared about real Americans and threw a wrench in the NWO agenda.

You'll see eventually, and you will be on the wrong side of history, the way this is playing out. 
Because you lack the "It" to really understand. You are a halfwit bred Marxist.

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 08:59:05 pm »
Trump cared about real Americans  :lol  :lol :lol :lol

And snake is no smarter than a sewer rat?   What does that say for you?   Dumber than corn in shit?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 09:10:31 pm »
Why is corn in shit dumb? :uhh

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 09:46:07 pm »
Why is corn in shit dumb? :uhh

It has no brains and no purpose

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2021, 10:31:35 pm »
It has no brains and no purpose

Like a 50 year old Biden troll  :lol

hate spewing forever.

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

rob in indy

• Galactic Viceroy of the Nuts
  • -Member-
    • realDonaldTrump
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 10:35:57 pm »
For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at  fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

if anybody doesn't cringe from their heads to their toes after reading something like this i don't know what to tell you.
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts