Attention fvckers

Author Topic: Attention fvckers  (Read 829 times)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Attention fvckers
« on: January 10, 2021, 08:53:57 pm »
I luckily exist in a fairly educated realm of friends and work colleagues (liberal AND conservative), so lucky for me I don't run into the ignorance and nonsense that I regularly see here very often.

:lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

TeamJoe

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
    • https://twitter.com/
Re: Attention fvckers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 09:32:52 pm »

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 01:14:54 pm »
Dancing brotha looks like Willie McGee.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 01:31:20 pm »
I luckily exist in a fairly educated realm of friends and work colleagues (liberal AND conservative), so lucky for me I don't run into the ignorance and nonsense that I regularly see here very often.

I hope all of us have our bubble of friends and colleagues that are more educated than the average stucknutter.  That said, I find it hard to believe that the realm of public school teachers is really that sophisticated. 
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 01:42:47 pm »

You maltquitting too?
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 01:57:11 pm »
I hope all of us have our bubble of friends and colleagues that are more educated than the average stucknutter.  That said, I find it hard to believe that the realm of public school teachers is really that sophisticated.

Goddamed.  :lol
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 02:13:19 pm »
Can anyone explain to me why dims in Congress are pushing for impeachment of a sitting president 9 days before the inauguration of a new president? Seems like a waste of time and taxpayer money to me. Snakelies, your thoughts?  :popcorn
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 02:22:11 pm »
Can anyone explain to me why dims in Congress are pushing for impeachment of a sitting president 9 days before the inauguration of a new president? Seems like a waste of time and taxpayer money to me. Snakelies, your thoughts?  :popcorn

If the president commits a crime, are you suggesting he doesn't face any consequences simply because he is a lame duck?

Not referring specifically to his president, but any president in general.  Time of term remaining is not a valid reason to not prosecute somebody for committing a crime.
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 02:41:35 pm »

It's the kind of petty vindictive simpleton garbage these pieces of shit do, all the while accusing Trump of doing all the shit they do.   A fvcking career politician hack and crook like Pelosi cant get over the fact that Trump actually put together a massive company across over more than 40 years in the private sector, and then came in and beat these turds at their own profession and did a bunch of stuff better than those fvcking hacks ever could, and all with zero political experience
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 06:45:20 pm »
It's the kind of petty vindictive simpleton garbage these pieces of shit do, all the while accusing Trump of doing all the shit they do.   A fvcking career politician hack and crook like Pelosi cant get over the fact that Trump actually put together a massive company across over more than 40 years in the private sector, and then came in and beat these turds at their own profession and did a bunch of stuff better than those fvcking hacks ever could, and all with zero political experience
:uhh one term, twice impeached traitor with how many bankruptcies?

:lol a bunch of stuff better.

Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 07:50:29 pm »
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 08:35:19 pm »
jimmie's a lot fatter now. FYI

f

Thanks.  I was curious.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 11:43:22 pm »
:uhh one term, twice impeached traitor with how many bankruptcies?

:lol a bunch of stuff better.

90% of mass media is owned by 6 corporations.

Don't be a brainwashed hivemind tool.

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2021, 08:21:49 am »

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 06:59:43 pm »

how many days does he need to have remaining for you to think it should happen?