Arnold makes Joe Goebbels proud

Author Topic: Arnold makes Joe Goebbels proud  (Read 422 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Arnold makes Joe Goebbels proud
« on: January 11, 2021, 06:52:01 pm »
This has to be one of the most disgusting, and frankly, frightening pieces of propaganda I've ever seen.
This fvcking clown talks about Nazis while putting out this piece of Pravda that if you told me was a scene in a shitty movie where Arnold plays a villain who lies to people via propagandistic broadcasts, I'd believe it.

Enjoy.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • 21x Back-to-Back Stucknut NFL Pool Champion.
Re: Arnold makes Joe Goebbels proud
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 07:02:03 pm »
You should maybe try CBD.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Irregardless, it's a mute point anyways.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 07:06:05 pm »
One man's nazi is another man's communist puppet.

Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 08:12:32 pm »
You should maybe try CBD.

rack

even though you're ahead of me.

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 09:08:04 pm »
For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

President Trump

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 12:51:55 am »
This has to be one of the most disgusting, and frankly, frightening pieces of propaganda I've ever seen.
This fvcking clown talks about Nazis while putting out this piece of Pravda that if you told me was a scene in a shitty movie where Arnold plays a villain who lies to people via propagandistic broadcasts, I'd believe it.

Enjoy.

I love you Vic, stubborn rigid melons like yours keep me relevant. 

Yeah, nothings more disgusting or frightening than denunciation of Nazis and the holocaust. 

But you know I'll still pretend to like Jared Kushner if it'll get me into Ivankas pants.    :koolaid

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 07:18:13 am »
Yeah who would know anything about the effects of Nazism than someone who came from Austria. FFS!  :uhh

As it becomes clear that being a MAGAtrad makes one quite unemployable, the hordes will disassociate themselves with Trump in short order.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 09:53:47 am »
 :lol holy shit ur an idiot simple mind.

Dont you get it?  This Arnold video IS like a Nazi propaganda piece!

And what is frightening is how he slips little bits in there like "We must take steps and pass new regulation to make sure something like this never happens again!"   Something like this of course meaning "Trump, who will go down as the worst president ever (objectively false), literally orchestrated a coup attempt that thankfully did not succeed, as our sacred democracy was imperiled and on its last legs -thankfully a few fat security guards were able to save us from the dark ages of the Trump Reich"

F UCK YOU  to you and to any other bluepilled normie useful idiot morons who enable this shit.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 11:13:17 am »
:lol at people who fall for Trump's grift saying other's have a simple mind.
what?

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2021, 11:46:45 am »
Trump's grift?  What Trump grift did I fall for?  I dont follow Trump nor get any info from him. Again, you libtards project onto others your own idiocy -your worldview is based on what Joe Scarborough and Stephen Colbert and Barry Obama and others like that in "polite society" tell you, the polite society that will rain down 78 Likes for you on Facebook if you post some normie virtue signalling horseshit take about how you support Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden because they are decent people who respect the Constitution. F ucking tard.

We don't get our opinions from Trump, you pussyclit. I can hear Trump's speech for myself, see what he tweeted, see what went down at the Capitol, and be able to discern that it's fake news bullshit when the MSM interpretation of that is to tell me that Trump incited violence with his tweet and with his speech instructed his fans to attempt a coup to end our sacreeeed democraaaacy and install himself as dictator but that it thankfully failed. 

God ur a moron.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2021, 11:48:24 am »
Trump's grift?  What Trump grift did I fall for?  Again, you libtards project onto others your own idiocy -your worldview is based on what Joe Scarborough and Stephen Colbert and Barry Obama and others like that in "polite society" tell you, the polite society that will rain down 78 Likes for you on Facebook if you post some normie virtue signalling horseshit take about how you support Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden because they are decent people who respect the Constitution. F ucking tard.

We don't get our opinions from Trump, you pussyclit. I get my opinions from hearing what Trump said, seeing what he tweeted, seeing what went down at the Capitol, and being able to discern that it's fake news bullshit when the MSM tries to tell me Trump incited violence and an attempted coup to end our sacreeeed democraaaacy and install himself as dictator but that thankfully failed. 

God ur a moron.

Well, first and foremost, the grift that the election was stolen.

Trump has played that card several times already. He played in on Ted Cruz when he lost a primary to him.

He's incapable of seeing himself as a loser so he has to make up a lie to save face. And MAGAtrads fall for it.

There's no compelling evidence there was widespread fraud, heck even that seditious Senator Josh Hawley didn't claim fraud when he spoke last Wednesday after the riot. They just claim that expanding Mail-In voting because of the Rona "Could" lead to fraud.

Trump then raised hundreds of millions of dollars from simpleton MAGA-Trads in an effort to "Stop the Steal". He's going to need that because once he becomes a private citizen he'll face a deluge of legal challenges.

In the end, even most of the GOP admits there was no fraud. But they're all part of the conspiracy right?  :lol
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:55:51 am by Boges »
what?

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2021, 12:01:26 pm »
We don't get our opinions from Trump, you pussyclit. I can hear Trump's speech for myself, see what he tweeted, see what went down at the Capitol, and be able to discern that it's fake news bullshit when the MSM interpretation of that is to tell me that Trump incited violence with his tweet and with his speech instructed his fans to attempt a coup to end our sacreeeed democraaaacy and install himself as dictator but that it thankfully failed.

When you believe what Trump tells you, you've lost the battle. He's a pathological liar. Much of what he says is demonstrably false.

And the MSM doesn't have to interpret what Trump says. As you say, he Tweets his thought for all to hear. Well until now, because all self respecting private businesses don't want anything to do with him.
what?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2021, 12:10:27 pm »
Im not reading all this shit.

For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2021, 12:19:39 pm »
When you believe what Trump tells you, you've lost the battle. He's a pathological liar. Much of what he says is demonstrably false.

And the MSM doesn't have to interpret what Trump says. As you say, he Tweets his thought for all to hear. Well until now, because all self respecting private businesses don't want anything to do with him.

I believe there was massive liberal fraud.  However I also believe it still wasn't enough to overturn the result.

The MSM is total bullshit and has been nothing more than a DNC campaign add.

Trump never said to sack the capital he said to march down there... the MSM again is making shit up.

When liberal platforms start banning people for political reasons it only proves what we are all saying that they are nothing but communist garbage.

Thanks for playing Liberal Larry. Just remember the left only riots every night because they care.
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 12:38:05 pm »
When liberal platforms start banning people for political reasons it only proves what we are all saying that they are nothing but communist garbage.

Private businesses choosing who they do business with couldn't be more free market actually.

All these "liberal" platform and companies would rather not be associated with people who support a seditious POTUS.
what?