Imagine thinking YOU are the Good Guys

Author Topic: Imagine thinking YOU are the Good Guys  (Read 1296 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Imagine thinking YOU are the Good Guys
« on: January 15, 2021, 10:59:20 pm »
Imagine thinking ur the Good Guys when you're on the side of the lying mainstream propaganda corporate media...the side of trillion dollar monopolistic Big Tech companies who stifle free expression (a basic fundamental value of any free society)...the side that on Election Week quickly mobilized to completely shut down and censor a perfectly legitimate and relevant story on Hunter Biden's laptop...the side of Hollywood virtue signalling perverts...the music industry of low IQ degenerates teaching your kids to be bisexual twerkers because fvck You I can do whatever I want even though Im some 16 year old pissant who cant even properly wipe her ass...the pissant "professors" teaching Marxist and critical race theory horseshit to university students...abortionists celebrating that they can now kill a baby up to the 9th month and not only that but the government (i.e. you and me) should pay for it because abortion is a basic human right and she is too underprivileged to afford it...the economically illiterate deadbeats wanting Mr Biden to just magically make their unpaid federal student loan debts disappear with a stroke of a pen...the race baiting imbeciles at ESPN like Jemele Hill spreading their toxic bullshit lies about their BLM losers errrrrrr martyrs like the drugdealer Breonna Taylor whose thug boyfriend got her killed when he opened fire on cops who were there with an approved warrant...the NBA bending over for that China money like good traitors while at the same time encouraging its players and coaches to talk shit about the USA as an oppressive country founded on racism...the side of Big Government totalitarian centrally-planning fvcks who have locked down small business owners and denied them the individual liberty to earn a living, while they wave their Statist wand and arbitrarily decide which businesses CAN operate (only the big ones like Walmart and McDonalds) and tell the people to wait around for their government-disbursed ration of bread crumbs...the side that censors you if you say Stop The Steal but allowed the entire Left, starting with Hillary Clinton, to call Trump an illegitimate president for 4 years with zero evidence that he was illegitimate and even had him impeached on some farce about Russian bots...the side that not only perpetrated Obamagate (10 times worse than Watergate) but whose "journalists" have done nothing to report on that FACTUAL story...the side telling you the heroic Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist mass shooter who arrived at the peaceful protest in Kenosha just looking to see how many people he could kill just because they were demonstrating in support of the sanctity of black lives...the side that tells you Thanksgiving and Mt Rushmore and the national anthem and Eskimo Pies are racist...the side that has transgender men literally beating the shit out of women in sports and demands you play along with the delusion that that is a fair contest because gender is a construct...the side sending drag queen degenerates to kindergartens to teach 5 year old kids about all the different gender identities...the side that wants to turn DC and Puerto Rico into states for no reason than to gain 4 guaranteed Senate seats...the side that wants to eliminate the Electoral College just so they can win elections...the side that tried to ruin Brett Kavanaugh's life for some completely unfounded bullshit from 35 years ago...the side that pushed the Jussie Smollett hoax on you...the side that slandered and threatened Nick Sandmann for just standing there smiling...the side that thought a garage rope was a hate crime against a half black racecar driver and warranted sending TWELVE FBI agents to investigate it...the side that says Antifa is just an idea and not a group, and that was raising bail money for them on Twitter...the side (Kamala) that visited the repeat criminal and rapist Jacob Blake in the hospital and said she was "proud of him"...the side that calls themselves the virtuous ones while they call the President's daughter a cunt on TV, call him Putin's cockholster on TV, tweet a pic holding a decapitated bloody head of Trump...the side that rains down racial slurs on any black man like the great Herschel Walker who dares to speak in support of Trump...and the side that stole an election and yet calls YOU a threat to democraaaacy when you fight against that historic and evil voter fraud.

Imagine thinking you're on the "right side of history" when ur on that side just because...because oRanGe Man maDe fuN oF a reTard hurrr durrr  He saYs mexiCans aRe all raPists durr and that Nazis aRe verY fine peOpLe durrrpp

fvcking stupidass USEFUL IDIOTS, your grandkids will curse you for the bluepilled shortsighted imbeciles you were and the asshole of a world you left for them.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: Imagine thinking YOU are the Good Guys
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 11:00:42 pm »
Mix in a space bar Vic  :uhh
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 06:14:50 am »
 :uhh
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 09:02:24 am »
Racked. Also, the side that will condemn you and make fun of you for your words because you have the audacity to call them out on their bullshit.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 11:43:43 am »

That's pretty gode.   :lol

:lol   He didn't even use the words "minority and queer."   

There are a few things in there the colored men I know aren't ready for.   That's the "Breonna Taylor's boyfriend causing the murder. "

I think it's a little easier to believe for the colored women I know.   Colored women are more accustomed to colored men getting them into bullshit.

VIC.    "It's not what you said, it's how you said it."      :lol :lol   

Racked.   I'd try perhaps getting David Chapelle or Chris Rock to fashion all that into a comedy routine.   Make it a little more palatable to the useful idiots.

But yeah.   "wrong side of history"   that's pretty funny.      The first people into the mass graves though,  are the useful idiots.    So we have that going for us.   At least we'll be alive to see that. :koolaid

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 01:31:22 pm »
PLUS there are other corporations who are being forced to not behave organically with the promotion of their products.   Instead the climate created by this 'overthrow' of values is forcing them to 'kiss the ring' and virtue signal or 'pay the piper' in order to not be harrassed by the libtard mob.

Some male shaving companies are running virtue signaling ads advising men not to beat their women...

Some banks will not allow transactions that involve firearms.   

Some airlines are kicking around the idea of forbidding people from flying based on their vaccination record.

The left wing government will call ALL of these measures "protections."     I.e..   There are 'protections' in pacle' to ensure people, equipment, services are 'safe.' 

"protections"  are  actually regulations that lead to a number of censures.   And these censures adversly effect the poorest and least able to defend themselves either physically or legally (err financially).
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 02:53:28 pm »
It's not like we werent warned by books and movies about dystopian futures where everyone is under surveillance and control, modern day prophecies basically, while the useful idiot Leftards watch them and go "Hurrr durrr We'd never allow that to happen HERE hurrr", and they think that kind of dystopia would happen under the RIGHT, which believes in smaller and less powerful government, more individual freedoms -but with greater individual freedom and smaller government also comes greater individual RESPONSIBILITY, and Leftards don't like that.

"Im entitled to have a basic human right to spread my legs and have unprotected sex during my ovulating days because you cant tell me what to do or judge me or shame me, oh yeah and you better pay for this publicly funded abortion Im going to have now, bigot!"...Hurr durrr the kneegrows arent doing as well as the orientals, time to redistribute money so things will be fair durrrrr hurrrr  eQuaLity of ouTcoMe durrrpp
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

President Trump

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 03:09:01 pm »
Imagine thinking ur the Good Guys when you're on the side of the lying mainstream propaganda corporate media...the side of trillion dollar monopolistic Big Tech companies who stifle free expression (a basic fundamental value of any free society)...the side that on Election Week quickly mobilized to completely shut down and censor a perfectly legitimate and relevant story on Hunter Biden's laptop...the side of Hollywood virtue signalling perverts...the music industry of low IQ degenerates teaching your kids to be bisexual twerkers because fvck You I can do whatever I want even though Im some 16 year old pissant who cant even properly wipe her ass...the pissant "professors" teaching Marxist and critical race theory horseshit to university students...abortionists celebrating that they can now kill a baby up to the 9th month and not only that but the government (i.e. you and me) should pay for it because abortion is a basic human right and she is too underprivileged to afford it...the economically illiterate deadbeats wanting Mr Biden to just magically make their unpaid federal student loan debts disappear with a stroke of a pen...the race baiting imbeciles at ESPN like Jemele Hill spreading their toxic bullshit lies about their BLM losers errrrrrr martyrs like the drugdealer Breonna Taylor whose thug boyfriend got her killed when he opened fire on cops who were there with an approved warrant...the NBA bending over for that China money like good traitors while at the same time encouraging its players and coaches to talk shit about the USA as an oppressive country founded on racism...the side of Big Government totalitarian centrally-planning fvcks who have locked down small business owners and denied them the individual liberty to earn a living, while they wave their Statist wand and arbitrarily decide which businesses CAN operate (only the big ones like Walmart and McDonalds) and tell the people to wait around for their government-disbursed ration of bread crumbs...the side that censors you if you say Stop The Steal but allowed the entire Left, starting with Hillary Clinton, to call Trump an illegitimate president for 4 years with zero evidence that he was illegitimate and even had him impeached on some farce about Russian bots...the side that not only perpetrated Obamagate (10 times worse than Watergate) but whose "journalists" have done nothing to report on that FACTUAL story...the side telling you the heroic Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist mass shooter who arrived at the peaceful protest in Kenosha just looking to see how many people he could kill just because they were demonstrating in support of the sanctity of black lives...the side that tells you Thanksgiving and Mt Rushmore and the national anthem and Eskimo Pies are racist...the side that has transgender men literally beating the shit out of women in sports and demands you play along with the delusion that that is a fair contest because gender is a construct...the side sending drag queen degenerates to kindergartens to teach 5 year old kids about all the different gender identities...the side that wants to turn DC and Puerto Rico into states for no reason than to gain 4 guaranteed Senate seats...the side that wants to eliminate the Electoral College just so they can win elections...the side that tried to ruin Brett Kavanaugh's life for some completely unfounded bullshit from 35 years ago...the side that pushed the Jussie Smollett hoax on you...the side that slandered and threatened Nick Sandmann for just standing there smiling...the side that thought a garage rope was a hate crime against a half black racecar driver and warranted sending TWELVE FBI agents to investigate it...the side that says Antifa is just an idea and not a group, and that was raising bail money for them on Twitter...the side (Kamala) that visited the repeat criminal and rapist Jacob Blake in the hospital and said she was "proud of him"...the side that calls themselves the virtuous ones while they call the President's daughter a cunt on TV, call him Putin's cockholster on TV, tweet a pic holding a decapitated bloody head of Trump...the side that rains down racial slurs on any black man like the great Herschel Walker who dares to speak in support of Trump...and the side that stole an election and yet calls YOU a threat to democraaaacy when you fight against that historic and evil voter fraud.

Imagine thinking you're on the "right side of history" when ur on that side just because...because oRanGe Man maDe fuN oF a reTard hurrr durrr  He saYs mexiCans aRe all raPists durr and that Nazis aRe verY fine peOpLe durrrpp

fvcking stupidass USEFUL IDIOTS, your grandkids will curse you for the bluepilled shortsighted imbeciles you were and the asshole of a world you left for them.

Imagine being so angry and stupid that you write that novella on this comatose website  :lol

Someday before the end of time you will eventually have to admit you were wrong Vic.  Until then keep washing my balls bitch.   :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2021, 03:14:48 pm »
Imagine being so angry and stupid that you write that novella on this comatose website  :lol

Someday before the end of time you will eventually have to admit you were wrong Vic.  Until then keep washing my balls bitch.   :lol

:lol @ Obtuse Escapist, Denialism. 

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 03:27:56 pm »
:lol @ Obtuse Escapist, Denialism.

Trumpeyes  cant kwit. :lol
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2021, 03:33:40 pm »
Trumpeyes  cant kwit. :lol

Not likely a SnakeTroll. 

It's someone quite a bit more intelligent and original with a better command on Irony than most libtards.

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2021, 03:42:37 pm »
You fvcking tards are so exhausting. You sit here and vote republican and act like they are pushing a small government agenda when they’re just slowing the spread.. maybe.

You spend too much time and energy debating the left like you’re going to change their mind.

Anyone with R around their name at the state and federal level are placed there for you to think you are voting for the lesser of two evils.

Just sit back, save your wealth and let it all burn. May as well, nothing you do is going to stop the direction of the country.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2021, 03:44:33 pm »
You fvcking tards are so exhausting. You sit here and vote republican and act like they are pushing a small government agenda when they’re just slowing the spread.. maybe.

You spend too much time and energy debating the left like you’re going to change their mind.

Anyone with R around their name at the state and federal level are placed there for you to think you are voting for the lesser of two evils.

Just sit back, save your wealth and let it all burn. May as well, nothing you do is going to stop the direction of the country.

Having a coronary over things that don’t impact you personally  :lol
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2021, 03:48:05 pm »

I kind of enjoy it all.    Particularly enjoy riding them on the way down.   

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2021, 03:51:01 pm »

Having a coronary over things that don’t impact you personally  :lol

Biden and the fvckhead Democrats have turned The DC into a live ammunition military junta to welcome our dear leaders  :lol