Well no shit.

Author Topic: Well no shit.  (Read 852 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Well no shit.
« on: January 16, 2021, 11:18:25 am »
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
Re: Well no shit.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 11:25:20 am »
The liberal media doesn't report news. All it is communist propaganda.
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 11:32:27 am »

Huffington Post must no longer be Snake's thing?
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 11:42:44 am »
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 11:59:00 am »
https://apple.news/A5dSzQYnGRb-DYJuEY4qu6w

"Polls"  :lol

Even with all the cheating & lying the Leftards can't win.  Two incidents have been jumped on by the Matrix media to try to dwindle 45's approval rating:
1. cHarLotteSviLLe waS too muCh foR me, i waS a tRump suPporteR buT heaRing hiM saY that naZis weRe verY finE peOpLe or on The saMe LeveL as thOse who aRe fiGhting RaaCism, waS toO muCh

2. TRump SpeaRheaDed a doMestiC teRrorist couP atTempT juSt beCauSe he is a SoRe Loser hurr durr

Even then your polls are a joke.  Remember, your beloved polls projected Biden wins in key battleground states like Florida and Ohio and yet come Election Day, the Donald landslided old China Joe there, the polls were off by like 8 points.  Gee, what a coinky of a fvcking dink that those 2 states had their whole election procedures running tight, with none of this bullshit with counting neverending late arriving mail in ballots
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2021, 12:06:17 pm »
:lol   "Apple News"   

like a sick left wing company,  with very sick left wing employees,  with mostly highly retarded left wing users...with absolutely left wing retards working in their stores...     FULL of left wing retards that are there because they don't know how to user their left wing devices and so they have to ask a hippie Anti-fa "Apple Technician"  to show them where the damn volume button is.... like THIS organization ..

...would come up with not even a NEWS source,  but this news source would have highly accurate news information that would attract the kind of

.. CONFIRMATION BIAS ... that snake consumes and regurgitates whereever he goes.

GOOD LUCK MR. EYES.    Gather youlr information while you may... enjoy that stuff before sooner or later you are massacred the next generation.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2021, 12:51:34 pm »
"A Quinnipiac University study finds that an average of recent polls..."

Stopped reading right there
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

TeamJoe

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
    • https://twitter.com/
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2021, 02:05:27 pm »
I luckily exist in a fairly educated realm of friends and work colleagues (liberal AND conservative), so lucky for me I don't run into the ignorance and nonsense that I regularly see here very often.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2021, 02:36:20 pm »

:lol More the "educated" sort, eh?    Not the ignorant sort you "regularly see here very often?"

Or could you more of the sort of "educated people"  that think you are the  sort of "educated people"  that "educated people" are talking about when they talk about 'educated people?'

There are a couple people here that also exist in that realm.

And you can regularly see them here.   Very often.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2021, 03:02:14 pm »
CNN has been doctoring evidence and classification systems and making pushy generalizations to support filthy, preconceived views.  They are as startlingly fact-resistant and reason-impervious as a mutt that always follows its instinct over rational sense.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2021, 03:43:16 pm »
CNN has been doctoring evidence and classification systems and making pushy generalizations to support filthy, preconceived views.  They are as startlingly fact-resistant and reason-impervious as a mutt that always follows its instinct over rational sense.

:lol  Moodie pwt CNN.   

Dayyuam

LIbtards gotta gargle like 4 words in that little paragraph.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • ďOnly a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2021, 03:49:58 pm »

You are failing to fvckoff. referee1

Does it bother any of you trump idiots that you have been blatantly lied to, repeatedly, by your assfaced orange dipshit? He despises you. He's not one of you. He hates your fvcking guts. The very sight of you white trash inbreds disgusts him, but you idiots can't get enough of his cock. He fed you lie after lie and you do his dirty work for him. Pathetic.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 03:51:43 pm by Club America »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2021, 03:56:29 pm »
You are failing to fvckoff. referee1

Does it bother any of you trump idiots that you have been blatantly lied to, repeatedly, by your assfaced orange dipshit? He despises you. He's not one of you. He hates your fvcking guts. The very sight of you white trash inbreds disgusts him, but you idiots can't get enough of his cock. He fed you lie after lie and you do his dirty work for him. Pathetic.

:lol  +1

At first I thought the wheel 0 shitteh had at least discovered a new source of information,  but Apple is resolving to a CNN article.    :lol.       

Trump's approval rating is fine.   Believe me.   They don't have Washington DC Fenced in with Barb wire because Trump sucked.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2021, 04:36:37 pm »
Geez, Iím confused Tudo.  Yesterday you were trying to make statistical arguments based on exit polls, but today itís all about not trusting the polls.   Seems like you only trust the ones you agree with.   Canít really have it both ways.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2021, 05:08:43 pm »
Geez, Iím confused Tudo.  Yesterday you were trying to make statistical arguments based on exit polls, but today itís all about not trusting the polls.   Seems like you only trust the ones you agree with.   Canít really have it both ways.

:lol  There's a difference between statistics and Polls.