Happy 56th birthday,Robert Booker Tio Huffman !!!!

Author Topic: Happy 56th birthday,Robert Booker Tio Huffman !!!!  (Read 290 times)

Brady6731

Happy 56th birthday,Robert Booker Tio Huffman !!!!
« on: March 01, 2021, 10:19:59 am »
Happy 56th birthday to the one and only Booker T.,the criminally unsung WCW star and one of my favourite wrestlers ever !!!!

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Re: Happy 56th birthday,Robert Booker Tio Huffman !!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 10:46:44 am »
Very interesting  :koolaid
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 07:00:19 am by Club America »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 11:10:24 am »
Clearly unsung. Two time WWE Hall of Famer. 5 time, 5 time, 5 time WCW Champ, 1 time WWE champ, won more titles in WCW (21) than anyone EVER, founder of Reality of Wrestling promotion, AND current subject of a "Bad Bunny" :uhh song. Take your "the world held Booker T down because it's racist" bullshit out of the rasslin forum, you hoarding late night sports talk radio calling crybaby...kthx :koolaid
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 02:47:30 pm by Bagels »
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Brady6731

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 10:11:03 am »
Truth hurts (about Booker T and LOTS of other things involving racism),doesn't it,Bagels,you Trumptard ?
By the way,how did you and Clubby escape detection while you were storming the Capitol Building Jan. 6 ?
(And you fugly,dull normal white boys ALWAYS play victim,bend over and let the Repubs shove it up your a**.)

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 12:33:04 pm »
Durrr trumptard DURRRRRR clubby durrrr storming the capital...did you even read what I posted, or are you so blinded by your TDS that nothing matters but orange man bad? Booker is an ALL TIME GREAT. DOCUMENTED. What else do you want? He's top ten all time IMO, and probably the greatest "black wrestler" of all time. For the final time, take your crap out of this forum or I'll start deleting it. You libbies love cancel culture, maybe I should cancel your rasslin posts.  :koolaid
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 01:45:27 pm »
Durrr trumptard DURRRRRR clubby durrrr storming the capital...did you even read what I posted, or are you so blinded by your TDS that nothing matters but orange man bad? Booker is an ALL TIME GREAT. DOCUMENTED. What else do you want? He's top ten all time IMO, and probably the greatest "black wrestler" of all time. For the final time, take your crap out of this forum or I'll start deleting it. You libbies love cancel culture, maybe I should cancel your rasslin posts.  :koolaid

I think it's quite obvious that Bardytrad does not understand the meaning of "unsung".  Booker T is one of the most decorated wrestlers of all time.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 03:15:00 pm »
There is only one TRUE Booker T bitches.

Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndiana PacersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 03:28:05 pm »
Copy cat Booker T got flushed by the Outsider Edge.

Scott Hall.  referee2

Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndiana PacersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 03:31:06 pm »
:uhh

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2021, 08:20:41 pm »
remember when Booker T was cutting a promo on Hogan and dropped the N bomb? Good times :lol
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

Brady6731

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2021, 09:36:18 am »
I think racist f***er McMahon dropped that "N" bomb .