Media Silence

Author Topic: Media Silence  (Read 170 times)

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
Media Silence
« on: March 30, 2021, 03:38:14 pm »
What is happening with the Colorado grocery store shooter? Haven't heard a damn thing since the shooter was identified as a Syrian national, a muslim with ISIS leanings who is pissed about 46 bombing Syria just days into his regime. Crickets.......
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Media Silence
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 03:46:22 pm »
eGZACtly.   

The shit presss is busy with the Goerge Falyod thing.     Out fraging the backle community.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Stab

• Acerbic
  • -Nutter-
  • a loathsome, offensive brute.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 04:03:00 pm »
What is happening with the Colorado grocery store shooter? Haven't heard a damn thing since the shooter was identified as a Syrian national, a muslim with ISIS leanings who is pissed about 46 bombing Syria just days into his regime. Crickets.......
You dummass, that shit happened at a movie theater and it was like 10 years ago.

It was all over teh news. Wake up.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 05:32:09 pm »
Stabber, I canít speak for him but Iím pretty sure Outlaw is referring to what happened in Colorado Springs a week ago.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndiana PacersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Stab

• Acerbic
  • -Nutter-
  • a loathsome, offensive brute.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 07:16:36 pm »
Stabber, I canít speak for him but Iím pretty sure Outlaw is referring to what happened in Colorado Springs a week ago.
  :uhh

Yeah, I guess I must've missed that one.

Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 05:22:53 am »
You dummass, that shit happened at a movie theater and it was like 10 years ago.

It was all over teh news. Wake up.

That's solid poating.  loller.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 08:01:46 am »
Are you as eager to know what happened to Neckbeard that shot up a bunch of Rub and Tugs in Atlanta a few weeks ago?
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 08:15:08 am »
Are you as eager to know what happened to Neckbeard that shot up a bunch of Rub and Tugs in Atlanta a few weeks ago?

It seems that was a more interesting story when media when the media could call it a white supremacism hate crime against CHAAAAA-NEEESE females...

Turned out to be a liberal with a sex addiction.   Which used to be big news, until President Clinton took Sex addiction to the WhiteHouse..   

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2021, 10:17:44 am »
Wat about all the kneegroes stomping on Chinese heads lately?

We should ignore that too
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Brady6731

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2021, 10:21:53 am »
NO bigotry should be ignored,Clubby . (But you want to ignore white supremacy because you ARE a white supremacist.)