Anti Wokeyes

Author Topic: Anti Wokeyes  (Read 140 times)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Anti Wokeyes
« on: April 03, 2021, 03:18:46 pm »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: Anti Wokeyes
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 04:26:11 pm »
Libtards mocked Nancy for giving the simple yet effective advice on how not to fvck up your life with drugs: JUST SAY NO, you fvcking losers.

And yet here we are, years later after libtards and their libtard media and libtard music and film industries have glorified drug use as being cool, a bunch of addicts everywhere demanding that government wipe their ass and treat them, via the tax money paid by people who DIDNT fvck up their life.

"iT's a diSeaSe hurr durrr hAve yOu no comPasSion durrrrr rePuBlicaNs aRe onLy pRo LifE whiLe uR in tHe woMB, aFteR tHat uR on yOur owN"

Shouldve listened to Nancy, libtard losers.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 05:53:43 pm »
Libtards mocked Nancy for giving the simple yet effective advice on how not to fvck up your life with drugs: JUST SAY NO, you fvcking losers.

And yet here we are, years later after libtards and their libtard media and libtard music and film industries have glorified drug use as being cool, a bunch of addicts everywhere demanding that government wipe their ass and treat them, via the tax money paid by people who DIDNT fvck up their life.

"iT's a diSeaSe hurr durrr hAve yOu no comPasSion durrrrr rePuBlicaNs aRe onLy pRo LifE whiLe uR in tHe woMB, aFteR tHat uR on yOur owN"

Tucker Carlson.  :lol :lol :lol  You stupid fvcking retard. 
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 06:53:51 pm »

vic, the meds. sayin'

f

Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 06:54:52 pm »

Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2021, 10:26:12 am »
 :lol TuckerEyes

SaladTosser
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 10:55:12 am »

Tucker Carlson.  :lol :lol :lol  You stupid fvcking retard.
Not this snake dick again  :uhh
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings