Capitalism with Capitalization.

Author Topic: Capitalism with Capitalization.  (Read 507 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Capitalism with Capitalization.
« on: April 09, 2021, 05:48:57 am »
No need to read the article.  You know what it says. 

People who "Identify as Deaf."   There's 'deaf' hard of hearing and "Teh Deaf."   Is people who are part of the Deaf Community.   Not to be confused as being"Def."

https://www.ai-media.tv/the-difference-between-d-deaf-and-hard-of-hearing-2/

"Identify as ______________."   And you may capitalize it.  On it.

Capitalism.   True Capitalism.

Good news for the Retards here.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: Capitalism with Capitalization.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 06:01:10 am »
Deftudo  :lol

The F u ck ate u talking?
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 06:38:23 am »
Deftudo  :lol

The F u ck ate u talking?

I'm talkin' bout solid poatin' BRO!!!!  What you talkinbout!!   H EY!!!!   

(what?)    sorry.   WHAT.

:lol  Deaf people of Color.
:lol Retards of Color   
:lol  hard of hearing peeoble that are Deaf.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 06:40:33 am »
I'm talkin' bout solid poatin' BRO!!!!  What you talkinbout!!   H EY!!!!   

(what?)    sorry.   WHAT.

:lol  Deaf people of Color.
:lol Retards of Color   
:lol  hard of hearing peeoble that are Deaf.

This is not PRO style poting.

Look, go raed  a smattering of my compoats,  mull over and try again.

:koolaid

Easy as 1,3,2  referee1
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 09:37:00 am »
No need to read the article.  You know what it says. 

People who "Identify as Deaf."   There's 'deaf' hard of hearing and "Teh Deaf."   Is people who are part of the Deaf Community.   Not to be confused as being"Def."

https://www.ai-media.tv/the-difference-between-d-deaf-and-hard-of-hearing-2/

"Identify as ______________."   And you may capitalize it.  On it.

Capitalism.   True Capitalism.

Good news for the Retards here.
Some tard college professor got paid to think this shit up and try to explain it.  :lol Worse yet, liberal zombies eat this shit up. God, not too long ago life was so simple.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 10:40:37 am »
Democrats is a disgusting choice, made by warped influential parents, or mental retardation. Bumping dickheads together was not the way nature intended us to procreate. These are mentally challenged peoples that seriously need to be sent to a reeducation camp, or a state like Oregon, either way, they are disturbing and a bad influence on normal people.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 02:11:11 pm »
Some tard college professor got paid to think this shit up and try to explain it.  :lol Worse yet, liberal zombies eat this shit up. God, not too long ago life was so simple.

I don't see any liberals eating this shit up.  Basically, the only thing I've seen is a bunch of rightwing snowflakes on a Gym Loam message board with a chate function crying about it.  You've all given it far more thought than most, and thanks to the nut, readership of that stupid article probably doubled.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
You are fat, bald, stupid, an alcoholic, a pathological liar (Panama, anyone?!?) and functionally retarded.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2021, 05:05:57 pm »
Stop trying to make the rightwing snowflake thing happen, it's not gonna happen.

While we patriots are rightfully wary of cultural trends that end with drag queen degenerate freaks visiting our kids' kindergarten while we're not looking and sitting them on their lap while they read them books about how you can be any gender you want to be, or people having to sit like sheep for 20 hours at some sensitivity reeducation camp that demands they learn the proper way of addressing a deaf guy as either deaf or aurically challenged, and if you dont go to the reeducation sessions you will be fired even though the manager himself who is ordering you to go knows himself that it is all bullshit libtard nonsense, but Hey, gotta follow along like sheep or face the consequences, "Just doing my job" (gee, that reminds me of a group of people from the 20th century, they rhyme with Mazis).....while we are rightfully cognisant of this stuff and we actually have the foresight to see 10 steps ahead where it all leads, you pussy ass bitchmade participationtrophying snowflake soft losers are going after Pepe le Pew and the Eskimo Pie kid.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2021, 07:58:59 pm »
Stop trying to make the rightwing snowflake thing happen, it's not gonna happen.

It’s already happened.  You prove it with damn near every post.

Sorry you had to find out this way, snowflake.
You are fat, bald, stupid, an alcoholic, a pathological liar (Panama, anyone?!?) and functionally retarded.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2021, 09:02:14 pm »
:lol Middle of teh 0 cares road dog. 

Capitalization isn't on dog's gaydar.  Never has been.

Its never occurred to dog to just axe Steeb to capitalize his name.

Even though its perfectly acceptable to do so.  "Dog" is a noun after all. 

Dog is dog. Dog is a dog.  Is still two nouns.

Dog is deaf.   This identifies Dog as someone who can't hear. Deaf is an adjective.

"Dog identifies as Deaf."  This is where the shitty left starts playing fast and loose with ingles.

The left is fond of saying things like "words mean things." They say it in a snarky way. Like everyone else is stoopit.  While they mis-represent and gaslight what other people say.  In other words, words mean what THEY say they mean.

And then you get situations  like this here where they capitalizing adjectives to sound smart and make themselves special.

And then you make fun of and comment on the absurdity on a jim lome sports board and theres always a lowercase "middle of the road" type turns up to point out theres nothing to see here.

Except this lunacy was on cnbc today.  And i saw it.  So theres something to be seen. 

And as usual, the message, contrary to dogs opinion was fairly clear: "There is something to see here. And if you dont agree ornyou comment on it you are an asshole."

As an older fella, i can see that what this victim identification really does is crowd out the weakest and most in-need of actual identication among us. Generally the very young.  Like unborn.  Poor. Elderly. Women. Minorities. 

But really thats what liberalism does.

Its clearly going to take a few dudes identifyng as Deaf She-males beating the shit out of deaf women in the athletic program over there at Galludet University for it to sink in.

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2021, 12:28:48 pm »
Frank doesn’t identify as Dumb.   Bardy doesn’t identify as Retard.  Club America doesn’t identify as Cock Sucker, snake doesn’t even capitalize his own stupid user name, and you don’t identify as Drunk. 

The only person on this site who fvcks with capitalizing shit inappropriately is Vic when he tries tO bE cLeVeR bY pOaTinG LiKe ThIs. 

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2021, 06:50:30 pm »
Until we deal with the space bar and commas you can all eat jiz. :koolaid

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2021, 06:55:52 pm »
Grammar smake is something we can all get behind nowadays.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2021, 07:45:15 am »
Frank doesn’t identify as Dumb.   Bardy doesn’t identify as Retard.  Club America doesn’t identify as Cock Sucker, snake doesn’t even capitalize his own stupid user name, and you don’t identify as Drunk. 

The only person on this site who fvcks with capitalizing shit inappropriately is Vic when he tries tO bE cLeVeR bY pOaTinG LiKe ThIs.

snake isn't capitalizing his name because he's too stupid to figured out a way to capitalize on capitalizing it.    He hasn't figured out a virtue signaling angle that people will buy.    He's still spinning the old, out-of-the-money wheel of  shitteh like the snail-trail-of-fail pussy he is.

Capitalizing on Capitalizing a disability he can actually identify with,  like "Retard."   Would take some ballz,  however it does have a certain amount of fame associated with it.    And let's face it,   Snake has the street-cred to pull it off.

A monolithic 4 time tard-of-the-year champion considering the company he's in here.....

Your job dog is to stop virtue signaling "IDGAF."

This is important shit we're doing here.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 07:50:40 am by testudo »

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2021, 08:17:02 am »
PRO style sprotschat  :koolaid

A monolithic 4 time tard-of-the-year champion considering the company he's in here.....