The latest BLM martyr...

Author Topic: The latest BLM martyr...  (Read 700 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
The latest BLM martyr...
« on: April 16, 2021, 01:46:30 am »
...aaaand yep, he's a piece of shit.

Some virtue signalling Chinese American, wannabe Kneegrow (so a Chigga) libtard twit on my FB friends list shared a post about fundraising for poor little Daunte's family now that his kid and the "mother of his kid" (most civilized, responsible people call that person "wife" but whatever) were left without him because the Minnesota police "murdered" him.  Dude was by definition a terrible father -a good father doesnt get a warrant out for him for armed robbery, then while being handcuffed by the cops because the idiot was driving around with expired tags while having a warrant on him, attempts to flee by driving off in his car, ending up killed in the process and leaving his low-IQ spawn an orphan to be raised and supported financially by other people.  A terrible father by definition. My father wouldnt have committed that idiocy and neither would I and neither would any of you reading this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/daunte-wright-warrant-arrest-attempted-aggravated-robbery-charges-choking-woman-holding-gunpoint-money/
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: The latest BLM martyr...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 05:10:54 am »
It's really the shit press.  It's where the money is.   Black people are the overwhelming  leader of all media consumption-- except print media.   

It's man-made weather.  It's a symbiotic climate of buy sell buy sell buy sell where truth doesn't matter and this crazy virtue signaling which results in it's own little economy.   Economically Its a bubble that is benefiting a lot of wealthy people,  and in the end--the ones holding the tab will be the poorest of the consumers--with Nike's with blood in them.   The ones they bought high and will eventually sell VERY low.   

Black people think police are just out there randomly 'accidently on purpose' killing black people.   Killing black people is not important however, unless it's a white person doing the killing.  THAT is what brings the ratings.

Young black men are supposed to get "the talk" before they are Daunte's age,  and certainly before they are George Floyd's age.   SO. where's that leave us?

What a time to be black. right?   Never been a better time.   Unless your still in the womb,  or in

Chicago, Illinios
New Orleans, Louisiana
Detroit, Michigan
Flint, Michigan
Baltimore, Maryland.
Philiadelphia, PA

Places where the bubble burst a long time ago.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 06:03:20 am by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 06:12:08 am »
So, Wakaunda doesn't exist? :uhh
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 06:46:53 am »
It does I seen it on NBC CBS ABC and CNN  :popcorn
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 07:57:55 am »

It already would if only the white devils hadnt intervened with their colonialist ways and their soap.  We waz kangz and queens of Egypt.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 08:12:07 am »
Its 2021....who in thier right fvcking mind would want to be a cop right about now??? ???

:uhh
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 08:54:57 am »
The latest is some stupid thug kid in Chicago who turns around quickly while moving his hands and the cop shot him. And that turd of a libtard mayor Beetlejuice Lightfoot is already out there talking all her shit.  Again, stupid people get Darwinized, it has always been that way.  If it were me running away fron a cop in a dark alley after having shot a gun, I would slowly come to a stop, and while my back is still to the cop I would put my hands straight up vertically in the air and get down on the ground in a way in which I am no threat to the cop. What I wouldnt do is turn around quickly to face the cop while moving my hands through the air.  That's why I would still be alive now, while low IQ wannabe thugs get Darwinized.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 08:56:12 am »
And The Drill Saergent dude arrested in GA or SC.   The "rest of the story" is out the window.   
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 09:04:51 am »
When does David Dorn, an actual upstanding man who earned respect, get a fundraiser for his family? Dorn was killed by the Leftist media, Leftist politician hacks, bitchmade corporations like NFL and Disney and McDonalds who bent over for the BLM cock and the lie that innocent black people are being hunted down daily by cops.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2021, 10:19:28 am »
In other news... .  Red Lobster's CEO is complaining that he's having trouble staffing his restaurants.

Anyone care to guess why that would be? 

Can anyone think of a reason that a restaurant that's a busy as red lobster, would have difficulty finding waiters and waitresses?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2021, 11:10:59 am »
Alex, what is fear of a Chimpout?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 11:41:20 am »
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Deputy Chief Craig McCartt said investigators have an idea of who the man is, but will not reveal a name until  positive identification is made by investigators and the coroner. FBI Agent in Charge Paul Keenan said investigators were searching a home this morning

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
  • FYBM
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2021, 02:35:01 pm »
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Deputy Chief Craig McCartt said investigators have an idea of who the man is, but will not reveal a name until  positive identification is made by investigators and the coroner. FBI Agent in Charge Paul Keenan said investigators were searching a home this morning

it wasn't me  :blush

The latest is some stupid thug kid in Chicago who turns around quickly while moving his hands and the cop shot him. And that turd of a libtard mayor Beetlejuice Lightfoot is already out there talking all her shit.  Again, stupid people get Darwinized, it has always been that way.  If it were me running away fron a cop in a dark alley after having shot a gun, I would slowly come to a stop, and while my back is still to the cop I would put my hands straight up vertically in the air and get down on the ground in a way in which I am no threat to the cop. What I wouldnt do is turn around quickly to face the cop while moving my hands through the air.  That's why I would still be alive now, while low IQ wannabe thugs get Darwinized.

i saw the video last night. the kid had a gun like 1 second before he got shot, he drops it behind a fence and then turns around really quickly. but his hands are going up. i think a lot of what will hinge on this one is whether or not the cop shooting first like that in a bang-bang (literally  :uhh ) situation is accepted as a normal response? and to a lesser extent, did the cop ever see the kid had a gun? i will be interested to see how this one plays out
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2021, 03:35:06 pm »

i saw the video last night. the kid had a gun like 1 second before he got shot, he drops it behind a fence and then turns around really quickly. but his hands are going up. i think a lot of what will hinge on this one is whether or not the cop shooting first like that in a bang-bang (literally  :uhh ) situation is accepted as a normal response? and to a lesser extent, did the cop ever see the kid had a gun? i will be interested to see how this one plays out

It will be interesting if the shit press actually reports that the kid had a gun prior to the hands going up.   Fi that is indeed the case.   All I've seen in the shit press is this kid innocently holding  his hands up.   

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2021, 04:07:07 pm »
It will be interesting if the shit press actually reports that the kid had a gun prior to the hands going up.   Fi that is indeed the case.   All I've seen in the shit press is this kid innocently holding  his hands up.   

You're not looking very hard.  All over the shit press, they are reporting he had a gun.  Even CNN reported he was holding a gun.  Practically every fvcking news outlet reporting on it has mentioned he was holding a gun.  :uhh
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.