Snaketard's debate kids - Page 3

Author Topic: Snaketard's debate kids  (Read 1167 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Snaketard's debate kids
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2021, 05:05:32 am »
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

:lol as elective general credits.   

It's "to make students more well rounded."   (Like you,  and your wheel of shitteh)

:lol majoring in an elective

:lol majoring in thinking about things without ever applying your thoughts.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2021, 10:02:43 am »

This the kind of stuff the idiot bluepilled masses base their whole world view on:  hurrr durrrr Palin couldnt name one publication durrr....Palin said she can see Russia from her porch hurrr durr....Alex Jones?  He's the guy who says the govt is turning the frogs gay, right??  Durrrr hurrr.....Michael Dukakis took that photo in an army tank, he lost the election right there hurrr durrr....That one guy at a debate said  to Quayle "I knew Jack Kennedy, Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine, You sir are  no Jack Kennedy". The race was over right there hurrrr durrrrr....Howard Dean started yelling at that rally. He lost right there hurrr durrrr.

That's the kind of low thought, soundbite sized, bread and circus type shit the idiot normies get fed by the media that easily directs them to wherever they want them to go.

Imagine thinking that clip shows Palin is incapable of naming some stupid rag like The NY Times and isnt in fact her refusing to play along with the stupid gotcha games of that hack Katie Couric.

Katie Couric  :lol    "A journalist"  :lol :lol
CBS News  :lol :lol :lol
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2021, 11:06:48 am »
Couric got fired. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

rob in indy

• Galactic Viceroy of the Nuts
  • -Member-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2021, 02:29:24 pm »
Imagine thinking that clip shows Palin is incapable of naming some stupid rag like The NY Times and isnt in fact her refusing to play along with the stupid gotcha games of that hack Katie Couric.

been several years since I'd seen that clip so it's interesting to go back, but yeah that's exactly what Couric is trying to do, hope Palin says a specific rag that can then be turned into a headline like "PALIN ONLY READS ANCHORAGE GAZETTE" or some shit. and while I hate the way Palin talks she's trying to say "uhhh well over the course of many years you're gonna read a lot of different sources"... Couric's just frustrated she can't get to her follow up question of "don't you think people want a candidate who doesn't tie themselves to one publication" or some other gotcha bullshit. i fukin hate modern day journalism clickbait headline bullshit tactics  :-\
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2021, 03:14:14 pm »
been several years since I'd seen that clip so it's interesting to go back, but yeah that's exactly what Couric is trying to do, hope Palin says a specific rag that can then be turned into a headline like "PALIN ONLY READS ANCHORAGE GAZETTE" or some shit. and while I hate the way Palin talks she's trying to say "uhhh well over the course of many years you're gonna read a lot of different sources"... Couric's just frustrated she can't get to her follow up question of "don't you think people want a candidate who doesn't tie themselves to one publication" or some other gotcha bullshit. i fukin hate modern day journalism clickbait headline bullshit tactics  :-\

it's an example of the power the shit press has over retards.

Liberalism is fantastic at making stupid people feel like they are smart--all the have to do is be gaslighting parrots..

The rank and file liberal's self-esteem is so low,  and the need to belong is so great--Critical thinking goes right out the window.

:lol Snake HONESTLY thinks he's smarter than Sarah Palin--the only reason he thinks that is because Katie Couric pulled this bullshit,  SNL turned it into a skit...  and it's been gaslighted ever since--he's parroted it ever since.

:lol :lol  How often, literally... when you read a snake poat,   what percentage of time is it something any idiot knows isn't true.   Or something Snake himself knows is not true and he gaslights with it anyway?

he can find an audience for this.   It's either going to be children who don't know shit yet,  or other a faculty lounge.     Or a bunch of canandians.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2021, 09:31:21 pm »
Yeah, like anybosy is going to read your drunken  rambling. :lol

You fvcking idiots aren't smart enough to see Agent Orange isn't even conservative. :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2021, 06:05:13 am »
Melteyes  :uhh :lol

Not one person here ever asserted ORANGE MAN BAD was conservative. He just wasn't Hillary. Snackeyes is teh dum.

:bananbang
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 06:59:08 am by Club America »
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 09:15:29 am »
Suckeyes is a fvcking retard. It is seriously not worth it to even acknowledge his vermin like existence.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 10:59:05 am »
he's not conservative.      He's also very far from Liberal.  VERY far from liberal.

In a very important way.     Transparency.   You know what he was going to do because it's what he said he was going to do.

Maybe someone can tell us what Joey is doing,  and which of those things were things he said he was going to do.

The  things is he doing that he said he WASNT' going to do is even funnier.

Nothign to see there,   right SpermEyes?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2021, 11:31:01 am »
Scrotuseyes. :lol

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2021, 11:32:41 am »
Poor snakey is way too smart to be this brainwashed.  :popcorn
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2021, 11:36:00 am »
He keeps using childish strawman devices to punch himself in the face with.  :lol

He cannot possibly be any good at his job.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2021, 12:02:36 pm »
He cannot possibly be any good at his job.

Not only can't he be.

I don't see a path for him to BE good at his job.

Unless  closed mindedness, Intolerance, Willing Suspension of Disbelief, and Projection of character defects have become the basis of teacher evaluations..

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2021, 08:27:18 am »
If you're looking for a response to your clueless and banal posts you're not going to find it - sorry.  I'm bored this morning because I have no kids in class (Sucking off the government teat - unions - George Soros -BLARGH!!!). They're on the other side of town somewhere taking the AP test - as are kids around the country.
Those of you who are retards like to try and taunt me (it clearly sticks in your craws) that I'm a "debate coach".  While this is true, it seems you have an obvious misunderstanding of what a "debate coach" is - what those of us around the country can and cannot do.

What we CAN do is teach our debaters how to critically analyze and be able to argue two sides of every resolution as they have to do it every weekend.  This ability allows them to analyze and evaluate evidence, bias, and sound argumentation (vIQ and BACTudo seem to be severely lacking in this skill, BTW)

What we CAN'T do is what you expect me to be able to do: convince you not to believe in the echo chamber which you happily live in.  I mean, come on - I'm very good at what I do, but how can I convince a monkey it doesn't love a banana?  You fvcking retards are beyond hope: you get fringe media to spoon feed you opinions which you readily accept and spout to us as truth, and then retards like rocket and Clubfoot backslap you for it.  Which is apparently enough to get you up in the morning.

When I first came to this site I used to read as Reed regularly rested his balls on Tudo's chin - it was hysterical, but Tudo was never astute enough to realize or understand it - he was too busy in the chamber.  I tried for awhile to argue, but realized you morons don't really *argue* anything - just repeat what your fringe sources tell you is true.  So I admit I've given up in that regard.  Rather than "argue" with you, which you don't understand the nuances of anyway, I'll just regularly make fun of you for being so ignorant that you can't even identify what fringe opinions are - you just accept them as true because they support your confirmation bias which will NEVER change.

Cue vIQ and BAC chiming in and telling me how worthless teachers are and how terrible Antifa and Benghazi are, and then Clubfoot and rocket adding nothing to the thread but backslapping idiocy.  I hope you learned a lot last night watching Tucker.   :lol

Let's all hope that the fringe right wing idiots get left behind and the intelligent Republicans can regain control.  God bless Liz Cheney (BLARGH RINO Dr Seuss hamburgers BLARGH) for trying to stand up to the nonsense.  She's got ten times the balls of both of you retards.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2021, 08:58:33 am »
If you're looking for a response to your clueless and banal posts you're not going to find it - sorry.  I'm bored this morning because I have no kids in class (Sucking off the government teat - unions - George Soros -BLARGH!!!). They're on the other side of town somewhere taking the AP test - as are kids around the country.
Those of you who are retards like to try and taunt me (it clearly sticks in your craws) that I'm a "debate coach".  While this is true, it seems you have an obvious misunderstanding of what a "debate coach" is - what those of us around the country can and cannot do.

What we CAN do is teach our debaters how to critically analyze and be able to argue two sides of every resolution as they have to do it every weekend.  This ability allows them to analyze and evaluate evidence, bias, and sound argumentation (vIQ and BACTudo seem to be severely lacking in this skill, BTW)

What we CAN'T do is what you expect me to be able to do: convince you not to believe in the echo chamber which you happily live in.  I mean, come on - I'm very good at what I do, but how can I convince a monkey it doesn't love a banana?  You fvcking retards are beyond hope: you get fringe media to spoon feed you opinions which you readily accept and spout to us as truth, and then retards like rocket and Clubfoot backslap you for it.  Which is apparently enough to get you up in the morning.

When I first came to this site I used to read as Reed regularly rested his balls on Tudo's chin - it was hysterical, but Tudo was never astute enough to realize or understand it - he was too busy in the chamber.  I tried for awhile to argue, but realized you morons don't really *argue* anything - just repeat what your fringe sources tell you is true.  So I admit I've given up in that regard.  Rather than "argue" with you, which you don't understand the nuances of anyway, I'll just regularly make fun of you for being so ignorant that you can't even identify what fringe opinions are - you just accept them as true because they support your confirmation bias which will NEVER change.

Cue vIQ and BAC chiming in and telling me how worthless teachers are and how terrible Antifa and Benghazi are, and then Clubfoot and rocket adding nothing to the thread but backslapping idiocy.  I hope you learned a lot last night watching Tucker.   :lol

Let's all hope that the fringe right wing idiots get left behind and the intelligent Republicans can regain control.  God bless Liz Cheney (BLARGH RINO Dr Seuss hamburgers BLARGH) for trying to stand up to the nonsense.  She's got ten times the balls of both of you retards.

Alternative reality said lol.. :lol