Hey Whitey

Author Topic: Hey Whitey  (Read 1242 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Hey Whitey
« on: April 21, 2021, 05:56:07 pm »
Question for you: Why do you keep watching and giving your money to the NBA when it is so clear the disdain both its leadership and its players have for you, even after you have made some of them as wealthy as kings (net worths of $200-400 million) for the otherwise completely unmarketable skill of bouncing a little toy ball around and jumping high?

Do you realize that the NBA league and its players have sided against you in the burgeoning culture war that is not going to go favorably for you? Are you aware that the NBA wouldnt piss on your burning body if it meant missing out on some of that China money? (By the way, are you aware of the 21st century threat that China poses to the USA's power and to your comfy and safe first world existence where the worst thing you ever had to worry about was that chick you like refusing your invite to the prom?)

Or are you unaware of it all, because your fat sheep face is too busy Netflixing the latest Tiger King series or glued to the idiot box watching Stephen A Smith yell at Max Kellerman for saying Deshaun Watson is a top 5 QB?

Grow a pair of balls and some dignity for christs sake.

AMERICA...WHITEY...I GIVE YOU THIS TATTOOED LOW IQ IDIOT WHO IS THE FACE OF THE NBA
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Hey Whitey
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 06:23:31 pm »
I see the toothless loser of a convenience store clerk and the other witnesses at the Derek Chauvin Trial all have new threads and hired agents -----. .  .     ..   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 07:07:03 pm »
Wokenut.com
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 07:22:57 pm »
Lebum is a fvcking moron. If the white cop would have done nothing and let the fat sista stab the skinny sista, he and the rest of the BLM idiots would be bitching that he let a black woman get stabbed to death while his “rassis” ass stood by and dindu nuffin. White men are the most discriminated against group in America. Welcome to South Africa.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 07:49:55 pm »
White men are the most discriminated against group in America. Welcome to South Africa.

There's still more of them than anyone else but theyve been so cucked out and feminized that half of them wouldnt even stand up and fight for themselves if it came to it -hell, they'd be sitting there apologizing for their white privilege and colonizing ways.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 07:54:05 pm »
i like basketball.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 08:01:32 pm »
Dindo Nuffin
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 08:48:52 pm »
I was a NBA hayta before it was cool to hate the NBA.

Remember  :lol NBA?    :koolaid

Even if I were a fan of the pumpkin pushin', last year would have done me in with those morons "dribbling" down a court with "Balck Lifes Matta" in bold print.  I hope they enjoy making next to nothing in TV contracts soon.  They can keep the arenas empty too.    :drink

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 09:45:21 pm »
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 11:43:37 pm »
Stopped watching that shit back in 2002 :koolaid
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 06:18:26 am »
 :lol watching illiterate men play a child's game incorrectly.  :lol

And the loudest dumbass on the court barely has a HS diploma.  :uhh

It's just like stuxnuts  :lol :bananbang referee1

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 06:24:32 am »
There's still more of them than anyone else but theyve been so cucked out and feminized that half of them wouldnt even stand up and fight for themselves if it came to it -hell, they'd be sitting there apologizing for their white privilege and colonizing ways.

It's not that whitey is discriminated against--they are,  but not in the same way. 

Especially when you have whitebread racists like Joe Biden (He's OLD SCHOOL racist.  Close the pools, German Shephard ownin',  OLD school racist.) and the new school racists  (That's the virtue signaling,  scared of minorities--gratuitous pussies ,  feminized NEW SCHOOL racists..like snake that view black minorities in sitcoms and national geographic--low expectations 'I'm-here-to-save-you, 'woke,' I-understand-your-plight",  racists )   that's today's libtard.

Latino's, Blacks, and other racial groups--plus queers and women...  have places they can go and things they can do if they want to just go and be an old black dude somewhere.  Or just be a split-tail.  Or a turdburglar--or whatever.     

Normal white men can't do that.   A white man has to be wealthy enough to  price out the shitbirds. 
But of course,  wherever white men gather,  a negro wants to be.   

Black people-in general- have incredibly low self-esteem.    Because let's face it.   They are told constantly that everyone else is better at everything--by libtards.   They been falling for the white mans vision for them since FDR.   They been like Charlie Brown with the Democratic party being like Lucy with the football.

So you will have this thing where white men just want to have somewhere to go to be white men.   Unless they go to the north east,  libtard state and have the money to price out the riff-raff.   Make no mistake.   These "Progressive Cities"  are white.    They have priced out the minorities into these shit neighborhoods.   

And in the case of this girl that got killed by the cop,   that neighborhood looks like nice houses--nah.  That's the result of gentrification-new ghetto suburbia.   Whitey Libtard has been throwing black people out of nicer parts of major urban areas for decades.    And where they haven't,  they 'keep 'them' at bay,  or replace them with immigrants."  Hell,  harlem is super-upscale these days.

Black people deserve what's comign to them.  Really.    They been voting for their own demise the last 100 years.   They have useful idiots assigned to them.   Like Cops and High School Teachers.   It's a very sophisticated game of cowboys and indians.   And these latinos coming in from the border.   God Bless them,  they will show up to work,  they will raise their families and pass right by.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 07:02:10 am by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2021, 08:28:44 am »
There's a sub called  "whitepeopletwitter"      You'd think that would be a pacle to go to be white.   

Guess again.    :lol :lol

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2021, 08:46:53 am »

Black people-in general- have incredibly low self-esteem.    Because let's face it.   They are told constantly that everyone else is better at everything--by libtards.   They been falling for the white mans vision for them since FDR.   They been like Charlie Brown with the Democratic party being like Lucy with the football.

This is 100% correct.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2021, 08:51:28 am »

They HATE it if you ever bring up the Chinaman, if you compare them to him. So much so, that now white libtards consider it racist to bring that up, "the model minority", kinda like how according to libtards ur an automatic racist if you mention that some of your best friends are colored.
But yeah, if you ask "Hey, how come Chinaman over here arrived on a boat without even speaking the language and without a pot to piss in, washed dishes at a restaurant and lived in a 2BR apartment with 8 other dudes, and now his son is graduating as an engineer from UC Belkerey?  Did he have it easier than you?"  Ja'Qu'alli will give you that "Thems is fighting words" look.

:lol