Hey Whitey - Page 2

Author Topic: Hey Whitey  (Read 1258 times)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: Hey Whitey
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2021, 09:15:26 am »
Uigar please. referee1
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2021, 09:26:57 am »
Black people-in general- have incredibly low self-esteem.

So do the messican-americans, and this is how you can test that out: Stand on a street corner where there are plenty of messican-american people out at night, and speak loudly into your phone so those around can hear, and say something like "Hey, it's Mike. Are John and Stacey here yet?  I just got here but I dont see them, I just see a bunch of Canadians standing out here." ..Nobody will bat an eye. 

Now say this: "Hey, it's Mike. Are John and Stacey here yet?  I just got here but I dont see them, I just see a bunch of Mexicans standing out here." ...Everyone's ears will perk up and the record will scratch as they all turn around to see who said such a vile thing. A confrontation will then likely ensue.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2021, 09:31:03 am »
In the spirit of unity,  “There will be an affinity group for white folx and an affinity group for people of color.”  :lol

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Get-Ready-for-the-Spring-Conference-on-Teaching--Learning-and-Student-Success.html?soid=1123721102912&aid=XJDuRJvfYPY
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

handsomecoverboybrady

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2021, 08:31:04 am »
Vic NoBrain,NOBODY cares if you and your cabal of brainless,meth-,coke- and crack-addicted,three-teethed,sister-mother-screwing,smelly Trumptard losers hate the NBA ,as it's the world's second-most popular sport after soccer,and lots of progressive young Yankees,Canucks and others LOVE the roundball game.Now please change your sheets and hood ;they're getting smelly .

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2021, 08:38:10 am »

SnakeTard enjoys making fun of the south since his limited intellect and ignorance and prejudice has him convinced that the southern united states is made up of the caricature of the south he's been taught though his substandard education.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2021, 10:12:49 am »
Vic NoBrain,NOBODY cares if you and your cabal of brainless,meth-,coke- and crack-addicted,three-teethed,sister-mother-screwing,smelly Trumptard losers hate the NBA ,as it's the world's second-most popular sport after soccer,and lots of progressive young Yankees,Canucks and others LOVE the roundball game.Now please change your sheets and hood ;they're getting smelly .

looks like Droopy added "three-teethed" and "sister-mother-screwing" to his old, stale, and pathetic repertoire of wannabe smack.  E for Effort, though.   Does your face look like a Hershey bar that was left in the car on a hot summer day?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2021, 07:04:59 pm »
SnakeTard enjoys making fun of the south since his limited intellect and ignorance and prejudice has him convinced that the southern united states is made up of the caricature of the south he's been taught though his substandard education.

maybe y'all's poats make a case for snake. he sees southerners poats and sees you all raccists. actually that's pretty clear. i'm from the south and i know there are a lot of raccists still here. that's sad.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Steve in GR

• -Nutter-
  • Go Green!
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2021, 07:39:41 am »

:lol that’s a real Bron tweet?

sorry willeh and Mike, addressing him as “King” must’ve slipped my mind
Michigan St. SpartansDetroit TigersOklahoma City ThunderDetroit Lions

Outlaw

• -Nutter-