basket interference rule is wrong

Author Topic: basket interference rule is wrong  (Read 151 times)

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
basket interference rule is wrong
« on: April 24, 2021, 08:09:46 pm »
basket interference like zone defense is a joke rule and needs to be changed so when it hits the rim itís a live ball.  referee1
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Re: basket interference rule is wrong
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 08:10:55 pm »
Stop watching that stupid shit  :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 08:27:40 pm »
The country is under the rule of a fraudulent Manchurian candidate who is surrounded by troops and barbed wire, and we just saw the right to a fair trial be thrown to the wayside under a combination of mob rule, Matrix media propaganda, and yellowbellied cowardice from our "leaders" in government, business, media, and academia...all for a lifelong criminal sub 60 IQ drug addict with a bad heart who died from an overdose and not from a knee that was not choking him.
The war for the survival of the USA empire as a prosperous modern land of plenty is fully on, and the useful idiots of the Left along with the globalist elites grow more emboldened by the day as they realize that the bluepilled slumbering normie sheep are even more oblivious to the Matrix than they thought.

But sure, let's talk sportball.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Stab

• Acerbic
  • -Nutter-
  • a loathsome, offensive brute.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 06:24:26 am »
I just can't wait for Mr. Kaitlyn Jenner to run for the GOP govner job in California.

That should be worth a few gode thraedses from Vic.

:lol proud rebublicans
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 06:27:33 pm »
The country is under the rule of a fraudulent Manchurian candidate who is surrounded by troops and barbed wire, and we just saw the right to a fair trial be thrown to the wayside under a combination of mob rule, Matrix media propaganda, and yellowbellied cowardice from our "leaders" in government, business, media, and academia...all for a lifelong criminal sub 60 IQ drug addict with a bad heart who died from an overdose and not from a knee that was not choking him.
The war for the survival of the USA empire as a prosperous modern land of plenty is fully on, and the useful idiots of the Left along with the globalist elites grow more emboldened by the day as they realize that the bluepilled slumbering normie sheep are even more obous to the Matrix than they thought.

But sure, let's talk sportball.

damn man, get a fvcking job or something else to take up your time.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans