Stowaway...Netflix - Page 4

Author Topic: Stowaway...Netflix  (Read 915 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Stowaway...Netflix
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2021, 03:39:16 pm »
Ben Shapiro  :lol

He wears one of those funny little hats.

Tucker Carlson. :lol :lol :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

rob in indy

• Galactic Viceroy of the Nuts
  • -Member-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2021, 03:45:08 pm »
I know, right??  They fooled me a lot longer than you.  I knew you were a tard much sooner.

i resemble that remark   >:(
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2021, 03:48:11 pm »
and yet you have 30,000 (thirty-thousand) posts here :uhh

30k stucknut posts  :lol :lol
His daddy cries himself to sleep every night just thinking about what a waste of his sperm his loser son turned out to be.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2021, 03:59:15 pm »
His daddy cries himself to sleep every night just thinking about what a waste of his sperm his loser son turned out to be.

It's really statistically amazing...   few years for a nutter,   over double the poats ,   a fraction of the Karma..     and prolific 4 time TOTY including back to back and close 2nds to bman and toolshed.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2021, 04:14:44 pm »

And he wrote this blather... :lol

I suppose it is good for me to come here on occasion and see where and how the idiocy that compelled brainwashed "patriots" to attack one of the foundations of our government and be PROUD of it could actually come to fruition.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2021, 03:30:54 pm »
I’m like 45 minutes into this pile of shit. Does it get any better?
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Stab

• Acerbic
  • -Nutter-
  • a loathsome, offensive brute.
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2021, 06:07:37 pm »
Well, did it? Did you fininsh it?

...I seem to remember this poat coinciding with a chate poat about dringking to mush whiskey and wanting to punch a librtrad. THe 3 hour time difference between the real world and you makes me think you started the whiskey drinking in the california morning...?

Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2021, 06:40:39 am »

No. Not really. :uhh
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Stab

• Acerbic
  • -Nutter-
  • a loathsome, offensive brute.
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2021, 09:27:29 pm »
I watched this.

I fell asleep twice but managed to get through it in a little over 18 hours.

It wasn't awful, but I feel like I spent most of the movie with my finger ready to fast forward through some of it. I didn't, but that's probably why I napped twice.

Now, if I was on that crew... stowaway dude would have woken up in the airlock to the sound of air escaping right before his head exploded. 

And, the mission would have been a success.

And, me and what's her name would be  :bananbang making Martians.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2021, 10:05:25 pm »
Now, if I was on that crew... stowaway dude would have woken up in the airlock to the sound of air escaping right before his head exploded. 

And, the mission would have been a success.

And that is why we call them libtards. Because they always fvck everything up. Similar to how they have irrepairably fvcked the American empire.

Did you watch that Sandra Bullock movie where everyone's gotta go around blindfolded?  At one point they have a good thing going when they find a house to live in. Then some fvcking guy shows up asking to be let in and a MAGA guy played by J Malkovich says "No way, we can't risk it all like that."   Well, the libtards win and they let the stranger in, and shortly after he kills almost all of them.  A great metaphor for what you people allowed libtards to do to your country.

:lol In 1970 the United States was 90% white.
Now that's down to like 60% and you have a country that can't even agree on having English as the official language  :lol :lol  You have globalist shills like the NY Times telling you that the country was founded on racism in 1619 and Manchurian candidate marionettes like Hussein Soetoro telling you that a hijab is just as American as a baseball hat.
You are so fvcked  :lol
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2021, 11:49:37 am »
120 days in and the Stock marketo is crashing. Pipelines are out business. Gas prices doubled. Gas lines around the block.  Inflation around 20% 10 trillion in printed money to LIBERAL shills. 

Everybody on tv is a complete COMMUNIST.  :koolaid

Border is over run and people are dying by the dozens.

We expected SnakeIQ's idiots to screw it up - but the rate is astounding.  :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2021, 12:05:22 pm »
But hey, at least the CIA is putting out commercials that reinforce their commitment to respecting everyone's background and gender identity. And colossal corporations like Coca Cola and McDonalds are putting their sheep employees through 10-module training courses on how to be less white and less masculine.

This shit is straight out of, you guessed it, ATLAS SHRUGGED when the libtards take over and everything goes to shit.  Mandatory high school reading that book should be.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2021, 12:07:01 pm »
120 days in and the Stock marketo is crashing. Pipelines are out business. Gas prices doubled. Gas lines around the block.  Inflation around 20% 10 trillion in printed money to LIBERAL shills. 

Everybody on tv is a complete COMMUNIST.  :koolaid

Border is over run and people are dying by the dozens.

We expected SnakeIQ's idiots to screw it up - but the rate is astounding.  :koolaid

What the fu ck does this have to do with cux in space.  You fuc king mongoloid.  :uhh

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2021, 12:08:24 pm »
Suckeyes doesn't understand Ayn Rand.

He's incapable
 :lol

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2021, 12:11:04 pm »
Let's also not forget the Middle East is back at war and the Taliban will be taking over Afghanistan in hours after biden bulls out the troops. 

The LIBERALS just can't do anything right and the shils in the media keep saying they are great and does anybody in the press core want a cookie.

Now the military is just trying to recruit more fags and turn into another UN. China can't laugh hard enough,..

UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings