Team Joe's real malt kwit tehrad

Author Topic: Team Joe's real malt kwit tehrad  (Read 168 times)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Team Joe's real malt kwit tehrad
« on: April 29, 2021, 04:10:44 pm »
 :blush The following....

You got your wish - I'm vacating the Nut for a few months.  ("rage/malt/quit", I suppose, who don't know what those words mean).

I luckily exist in a fairly educated realm of friends and work colleagues (liberal AND conservative), so lucky for me I don't run into the ignorance and nonsense that I regularly see here very often.  I suppose it is good for me to come here on occasion and see where and how the idiocy that compelled brainwashed "patriots" to attack one of the foundations of our government and be PROUD of it could actually come to fruition.  MAGA people beat to death a police officer with a fire extinguisher.  Just think about that for a second.  The bad news, tards: I love the Nut and have for many years, and am a fan of the banter and individuality of many of the people who hang out here, so I will be back.  For now I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at  fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

I honestly worry about our nation that we all (even rocket) love.  I feel good, rational Republicans who believe in truth and reality rather than conspiracy theories and nonsense need to seize control of this party because as of now you've lost it.  Republicans, you have to kick the Retrumplicans out: do it for Colin Powell, do it for Ronald Reagan, do it for Abraham Lincoln  & Dwight Eisenhower (my two favorite GOP Presidents of all time), do it for leaders who have espoused principals your party *used* to hold dear that Trump has stolen.  Don't let him destroy them, please.  I never completely agreed with your aims, but I at least I could believe you were in favor of making the United States the amazing country it used to be; and the world knew this and admired our example (D or R) as well.  Currently, that feeling is gone.  I hope we can get it back.

2020 sucked for all of us, but I'm still amped about a few things: 0 racial slur nicknames left in the NFL (sorry Yurstin), 1 less racist nickname in MLB (sorry Modell), and my (:lol "my") Bills are looking to again be a power for quite some time to come (sorry Boges).

To those of you who actually think and are cool on this site: good luck interacting with the retards every day.  May God give you strength.  See you in a few months - lets hope shit is better!  (And, I know tl/dr, but I tried)  Peace.

To you tards: TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!  Get off your knees and remove the orange scepter from your mouths.  Someday you'll wish you had earlier.

:koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Team Joe's real malt kwit tehrad
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 10:10:31 am »
 :lol
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 10:30:41 am »
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 11:06:37 am »
We ill miss your punk ass for a couple of months. ( don't hurry bak Y'all )  :lol
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 12:33:08 pm »
Blow’d out crater says what?

It says TUCKER CARLSON BLARGHGHGGHGGHGG

California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 12:48:20 pm »
Why is he apologizin to bogues for a canandian NFL team doing semi-well?   

Is it because of the Dolphins?   Snake's gotta know Bouges is just attacted to the uniform colors and warm sunny days.   

:lol having friends.   

:uhh
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 12:50:14 pm »
Why is he apologizin to bogues for a canandian NFL team doing semi-well?   

Is it because of the Dolphins?   Snake's gotta know Bouges is just attacted to the uniform colors and warm sunny days.   

:lol having friends.   

Moar of a Dan Marino thing actually.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 01:21:17 pm »
Moar of a Dan Marino thing actually.

AAAAhhh.      I can see that.     :banana

On the topic of Snake Malt Kwitting (ean that other ltard TJ or whateve rhis name is.) ,  I would think that a school teacher,  of his overpowering intellect,  could easily pown a small collection of Conservative Retards on a sprots board.

What's MORE if he actually could,  libtards are generally the type that will ram it deep when they are right about something and can prove they are right about something.

As a severlly retarded conservatard I can make that connection, and suddenly come to an ephiphany that Libtards scream and yell for things they want.   Very much like children.   And we go.. "oh kay,   what can it hurt.. maybe he'll stop crying.. .  ..  "   

So it's really about what they want.   And what they want apparently is for Canadians to be equal and men to play in womens sports and queers to be in charge of everything.   And everyone to drive low powered vehnicles... on a supposition that they know what' s best for everyone. 

Like. .   men competing in womens sports is good for the collectxive.   

And maybe to get snake back we just need to agree with him.    But then there's a chance he's not of Superior Intellect.    And then what? 

It's hard to know what to do here.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 07:44:59 pm »
Blow’d out crater says what?

It says TUCKER CARLSON BLARGHGHGGHGGHGG

Literally no one else sees what we see. :lol