Aaron Rodgers is a Douchebag - Page 2

Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers is a Douchebag  (Read 251 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: Aaron Rodgers is a Douchebag
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2021, 11:09:45 pm »
isn't rodgers the guy who jettisoned his parents. That's a real winner.

f

Mind your own business, retard, instead of commenting on other peoples' family life like you even have one iota of pertinent information on the matter.

There is only one team that wouldn't take Rodgers:

Chiefs

All the other 30 teams are in play no matter what they do or say.

Not the Bears, bruv.  We have the great Justin Fields now.  That's right, I said we.  Years from now teams like NYJ, SF, CAR, DEN will be kicking themselves for passing him up.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2021, 06:35:39 am »
Denver is a shitshow  SaladTosser
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

jeremyngreenbay

• -Member-
  • King of the North
    • @YellowWeaseI
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2021, 08:40:17 am »
I side with the team here, Rodgers is being a baby. If Love was a bust he wouldn't be this pissed, i'm guessing Love is looking really good for him to pull a power move. He's probably more trying to get the team to trade Love not himself. You don't walk away from the #1 offense and the chemistry you have with Davante Adams and co to go play for Gruden or Fangio.

Also, we could have a Yoko Ono situation on our hands here. Maybe the new Fiance aint feeling Green Bay winters. Ohhhhhhhhh Yoooookooooooo

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2021, 01:24:53 pm »
I mean, Rodgers has already given you people 12 years of All Pro QB play.  He has paid his dues, he doesnt owe you shit anymore.  Take it from a Bears fan and our shitty QBs.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2021, 06:21:36 pm »
Some people's parents are dickheads and deserved to be jettisoned... maybe he had an abusive childhood.

maybe the next 30 for 30. "aaron rodgers abusive childhood and his impeccable SOLO rise to fame"

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Stab

• Acerbic
  • -Nutter-
  • a loathsome, offensive brute.
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2021, 07:14:55 pm »
Pretty sure Brett Favre is available.

Aaron can go host Jeopardy.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2021, 06:53:12 pm »
I side with the team here, Rodgers is being a baby. If Love was a bust he wouldn't be this pissed, i'm guessing Love is looking really good for him to pull a power move. He's probably more trying to get the team to trade Love not himself. You don't walk away from the #1 offense and the chemistry you have with Davante Adams and co to go play for Gruden or Fangio.

Also, we could have a Yoko Ono situation on our hands here. Maybe the new Fiance aint feeling Green Bay winters. Ohhhhhhhhh Yoooookooooooo

nice and rack.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans