Book suggestion for the handful of conservatives on this site with brains

Author Topic: Book suggestion for the handful of conservatives on this site with brains  (Read 833 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Informed, fair argument from a conservative perspective..  An excellent read that the house retards need to check out but won't because they're too bust having Tucker Carlson tip nipple to them.  (If any of you dipshits actually DO read it, you are what he refers to in the book as "knuckleheads".  You might not be smart enough to figure that part out on your own.)

https://www.amazon.com/House-John-Boehner/dp/1250238447/ref=sr_1_2?crid=8LH75XKTR8BC&dchild=1&keywords=boehner+on+the+house&qid=1619894771&sprefix=boehner%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-2
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
Dude, you need to link us up with the Audible version.    :uhh
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
  • FYBM
    • TuckerCarlson
I can't read  :laugh:
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Dude, you need to link us up with the Audible version.    :uhh

He reads it himself, and does a great job.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
:lol  Jeff Boehner a "Conservative Republican." 
:lol  just like John McCain is a "Conservative Republican."
:lol  just like Mitt Romney is a "Severely Conservative Republican."

Surprise,  Snake thinks a book blaming Trump for the disaster Obama created,   is an 'informed, fair argument"

And as usual,  those who compromise with libtards are 'informed and smart.'

:lol   Being in political agreement with Nancy Pelosi,  Bernie Sanders,  AOC,  Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley,
Rashida Tlaib, Hank Johnson, Chuck Schumer,  Adam Schiff and finding solace in a left wing moderate RINO.

TUCKER CARLSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
:lol  Jeff Boehner a "Conservative Republican." 
:lol  just like John McCain is a "Conservative Republican."
:lol  just like Mitt Romney is a "Severely Conservative Republican."

Surprise,  Snake thinks a book blaming Trump for the disaster Obama created,   is an 'informed, fair argument"

And as usual,  those who compromise with libtards are 'informed and smart.'

:lol   Being in political agreement with Nancy Pelosi,  Bernie Sanders,  AOC,  Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley,
Rashida Tlaib, Hank Johnson, Chuck Schumer,  Adam Schiff and finding solace in a left wing moderate RINO.

TUCKER CARLSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked that a retard knucklehead doesn't realize he's a retard knucklehead.

You fvcking cognitive abortion.  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
:lol Snake Thinking the book was about boners and kept listening.

:dispatch,   If you had actually READ the book you would seen really early that he spells his name "Boehner." 

You woudl have saved yourself the suspense.   :banana

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
:lol Snake Thinking the book was about boners and kept listening.

:dispatch,   If you had actually READ the book you would seen really early that he spells his name "Boehner." 

You woudl have saved yourself the suspense.   :banana

Serious question: have you ever considered, even for five minutes, stepping outside of your own echo chamber and considering various ideas?  I'm guessing not since its what intelligent people do - but maybe when you were younger??

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
John Boener  :lol :lol :lol :lol

"LooK yoU guYss, eVen rePuBLicans Like joHn BoeneR and duBya Bush anD johN mcCains wiDow agRee that DrumpF is a ThreAt to ouR demoCraacYyyy duurrrr hurrrrr durrr"

There arent words to adequately describe the degree of epic retard that you are.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
:lol SnaEcho Chamber. ...

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
I looked at the "testimonials" or whatever theyre called, for that book, and they include comments from, I shit you not, Whoopi Goldberg, Stephen Colbert, and Nancy Sinatra  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol  Not to mention The NY Times, NPR, USA Today lolololol

"hEy yoU guYs, yoU shouLd reaD tHis booK, buT onLy if u have BraiNs hurrr durrrrppp tuCker cArLson"
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
Funny watching the same people bash him today were sucking his dick ten years ago
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Funny watching the same people bash him today were sucking his dick ten years ago

You're a fag :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-

Dog gets it.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
I looked at the "testimonials" or whatever theyre called, for that book, and they include comments from, I shit you not, Whoopi Goldberg, Stephen Colbert, and Nancy Sinatra  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol  Not to mention The NY Times, NPR, USA Today lolololol

:lol  Now THERE'S some reasonable middle dog people that and can be 'compromised' with!!