Paki storeowner has had it with the kneegrowth

Author Topic: Paki storeowner has had it with the kneegrowth  (Read 301 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Paki storeowner has had it with the kneegrowth
« on: May 07, 2021, 12:11:37 pm »
You know poor Apu just snapped because he is just sick and fkn tired of, day after day after day after day after godforsaken day, the ghetto kneegrowth (scientific name Cornrowvius Ignor'amus) making his life more of a pain in the ass than it ever should be as he is just out there trying to earn an honest living in the land of opportunity to which his family emigrated at a great cost and sacrifice.  This is what uppity libtards like Snake who live in suburban Colorado will never admit at their little parties while they sip on Sierra Nevadas.

Apu went oldschool and took care of business himself, defended his piece of the American dream, his corner store which is his whole livelihood and piece of shit ignoramus losers come in there disrespecting it daily.  There was no need to call the cops and saddle them with it, nevermind that there probably wouldnt be any cops coming since narcissistic white libtards like SnaIQ got the police defunded in order to protect POCs like Apu here (they should be ever so grateful to their white libtard saviors).  Worse still, you know white libtards like Fake will be leading the charge to have Apu face criminal charges for kicking the vandal's ass like that.  "Omg ViOLence is nEvEr the anSwer hurrrr durrrr"

Now imagine the store guy wouldve been WHITE.  That thug would already be getting canonized as BLM's next saint who is a good kid finishing his degree, and the white guy would already have his home address and family information doxxed out there on the internet by liberal "journalists".

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
Re: Paki storeowner has had it with the kneegrowth
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 12:28:11 pm »
Love it. Poor guy probably works 80 hours a week in the hood just trying to make a better life for his family and has to deal with these lazy, free-loading scumbags on a daily basis. Start pulling a Mossberg 500 on "deez" bitches and word will get around quick not to fvck with him. Raise the prices on malt liquor, Kool menthols, EZ Widers and lottery tickets and put a sniper on the roof. That shit will get solved real quick like.
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 02:20:24 pm »
Yes sir, that's the oldschool way how things were handled all throughout human history, there wasn't any notion of "Im going to get on a phone and call the government so they can send agents to come save me".  People would probably look at you like a retard and be like "WTF is a government?" 

Fast forward a couple centuries and now, thanks to cancerous Leftist retardation of libtards like Snake, the thug is going to get every last excuse and justification for his actions, up to and including having grown up with no father thanks to the CIA and being systematically oppressed by this country which was founded upon slavery back in 1619...Meanwhile the small businessman immigrant grinding out an honest living (notice he isnt out there "hustling and dealing because I had to do crime just to survive") is going to get fvcked. 
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 02:27:56 pm »
Yes sir, that's the oldschool way how things were handled all throughout human history, there wasn't any notion of "Im going to get on a phone and call the government so they can send agents to come save me".  People would probably look at you like a retard and be like "WTF is a government?" 

Fast forward a couple centuries and now, thanks to cancerous Leftist retardation of libtards like Snake, the thug is going to get every last excuse and justification for his actions, up to and including having grown up with no father thanks to the CIA and being systematically oppressed by this country which was founded upon slavery back in 1619...Meanwhile the small businessman immigrant grinding out an honest living (notice he isnt out there "hustling and dealing because I had to do crime just to survive") is going to get fvcked.
Yeah, all that crack they forced inner-city blakc fathers to ingest. The African-American nuclear family has never been the same.
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 03:30:55 pm »
 :lol

Raki the paki
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 03:39:11 pm »
Whoa whoa whoa wait gatdamned second

Sierra Nevada is considered an uppity liberal pinky flaunting queen beer?

I need to reconsider my bottled priorities.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 04:37:40 pm »
 Holy crap, I just realized that the thug vandal when he slams the glass he knocks over a  bunch of stuff, including a couple of wine bottles.  No wonder Apu grabs one of them and goes at him like "Bitch, ur gonna disrespect my store and my property? Thats a reason to go, as Ghym :roam would say."

It reminds me of when Roidger Clemens sawed off Mike Piazza's bat and he picked up a piece of it and threw it back at Piazza  lol

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2021, 12:36:09 pm »
Whoa whoa whoa wait gatdamned second

Sierra Nevada is considered an uppity liberal pinky flaunting queen beer?

I need to reconsider my bottled priorities.

I think Vic is a Michelob Ultra guy.  Possibly Stella Artois?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.