Captain Phillips

Author Topic: Captain Phillips  (Read 441 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Captain Phillips
« on: May 12, 2021, 02:30:39 pm »
I finally watched that one, and the most interesting part is the lead Skinny, the "Look at me, Im the captain now" guy.

He wasnt really THAT bad of a guy, the 4 pirates (all dirt poor Somali teenagers) didnt shoot or kill a single person, it was just basically a robbery attempt that failed, their wielding of weapons was just a bluff.  There's a part where Phillips asks him "Why do you do this?  Why not work a real job?" and the dude replies "Maybe that's an option where ur from, but not for me here in Somalia."  Later on there is also mention of big global corporations gaining the "rights" to all the fish off those coasts, which leaves the local fishermen fvcked.

Nitwit simpletons will watch the movie and just go "Yeaaaahh!  Navy SEALs baby!  You fvck with America and you'll get sniper'd, you Somali villain! The good guys win again!"

Now this fvcking guy is doing a THIRTY-THREE year prison sentence for what he did.  Think about that.  Some hoodlum could break into your house, rape and kill your wife, and Im not 100% sure he would serve a full 33 years for it.  But if you fvck with the merchandise of big corporate conglomerates (not to mention if you fvck with the banks), you are going to the clink till your dick don't work.

Hell, that bum Floyd George held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly while his buddies burglarized her home, this after another friend had posed as a gas company employee to get the woman to let them in. And he did 5 years for that, and he is now a heroic synonym for justice according to that villainous rat turd Pelosi, and his family was given $27million of taxpayers money.

YEAY FWEEDOM!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abduwali_Muse
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Captain Phillips
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 02:37:52 pm »
From what I understand the navy seals HALO'd after a boat to get the the carrier to shoot those pirates off of.

Within 24 hours.     THREW A SPEEDBOAT OUT OF A CARGO PLANE.    JUMPED OUT AFTER IT.    SWAM AND GOT IN IT.   DROVE THE BOAT TO THE CARRIER.   GOT ON THE CARRIER AND KILLED 3 SKINNIES WITH A SIMULTANEOUS SHAWT.     

That's pretty bad ass.   Pretty worthless in terms of effort and resources.   But still pretty hard corps.

That being said.   The kid will serve his sentence for a few more years .. but by now he surely has learned how to be a black American.     And will figure out the system...   and be our and he'll be Snakes WIfe's boyfriend in no time.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 05:43:06 pm »
This...is very accurate.

Who knew Rinoa and Democrat turds ran the military industrial complex that is dehumanizing brown people?????

:bananbang

fvck all of them.

We knew...but the useful idiots in the teachers unions all ALL IN. :lol

Snackeyes supports this new plantation.  referee1
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:44:50 pm by Club America »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 06:07:25 pm »
Defending one of those cargo ships shouldn't be so difficult.

A crew of 10 motivated guys with the high ground and a little firepower...

After a few attempts, the pirates that were left would take up a new hobbies.

Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 01:03:08 am »
Those guys on the ship had no weapons, just some gay water hoses that they tried to spray the pirates' little boats with.  That, libtards, is an answer to that question that you love to ask: "Why would anyone ever need an AR15 hurr durr".   Have ten AR15s stored on board that you can turn to in a situation like that and it would be target practice on those skinnies as they approach the cargo ship in their shitty little boats.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 06:39:18 am »
Ilhan Omar's people... :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 08:28:05 am »
Those guys on the ship had no weapons, just some gay water hoses that they tried to spray the pirates' little boats with.  That, libtards, is an answer to that question that you love to ask: "Why would anyone ever need an AR15 hurr durr".   Have ten AR15s stored on board that you can turn to in a situation like that and it would be target practice on those skinnies as they approach the cargo ship in their shitty little boats.
Defending one of those cargo ships shouldn't be so difficult.

A crew of 10 motivated guys with the high ground and a little firepower...

After a few attempts, the pirates that were left would take up a new hobbies.

It was MAERSK.   Maersk is a Denmark Company.   They are very open to invasion.    Europoors.   Obviously the rainbow warriors living in that part of Europe weren't gonna drop their flowers and windmills for an garden variety SOS.   

It's just another example of how libtards enjoy the freedom and peace and clean environment that the actual men in our society created for them... gave them a place where they can safely complain.   Accuse 'Murca of being dumb knuckledraggers that killed all the lovely people and took their land.   

:lol  :lol Where they can: "Get to work saving their country from the Crater that was created."

Until gas prices go up.  Pipeline?   I thought Biden got rid of the pipeline.   We have ANOTHER pipeline???   And it's shut down?    I thought the gas came from the pumps in the ground at the corner store!!  And why is my morning coffee so expensive.. .???      I can't afford an electric car!    What's inflation?    Rich aren't paying their share!!! 

Then:

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 12:57:47 pm »
Ilhan Omar's people... :lol

"Some people did something, and boarded something and someone said I'm the captain now"