Are you Fuxxed?

Author Topic: Are you Fuxxed?  (Read 216 times)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Are you Fuxxed?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 06:05:44 am »
Is it my imgagination or does it seem like these Hate Crimes against asians being perpetrated by backle people/
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 06:28:20 am »
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/holy-shite-violent-bish-gets-knocked-the-hell-out/

BOOM BITCH :lol

Cancerous libtards like Snakeyes will call for that man to be thrown in jail for "assault", because what he should have done is call 911 and wait for the police to arrive (hmm, or maybe not, because obviously since this is AmeriKKKa, calling the police on those black women would be giving them a death sentence, since we know AmeriKKKan kops are trained to just show up blasting whenever they spot a kneegrow who has run away from the plantation). Either that or he shouldve pulled out his dumbPhone and recorded those women's faces as they beat on the old Oriental and then just wait for the FBI to put the same effort and resources into identifying them and hunting them down as they did to the guy who sat at Pelosi's desk or to that dastardly rope in Bubba Smollett's garage. But the last thing that a standup guy like that should do is go oldschool and give those bitches the hands and teach them a lesson in civilized behavior the classic way, with no need to involve any cops or lawyers.  So throw the man in jail, says Tardeyes!  And make him pay for that woman's wig that he ruined.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 06:35:36 am »
That's about the size of it.  The "INSURREcTIONSISTS!!!  BLARRGH!!  are still in jail by the way.  Denied bail." 

Nothings really a hate crime unless it's against queers or backles. 

And nothings really an insurrection unless libtards are the target.

And nothing is a hate crime if it's committed byu backles.

That being said I love this asian history month where asian people are coming on and saying "We HELPED build this country,   our dedication to family, hard work and education ... .   "

Contrast that with.  " THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT BY BLACK PEOPLE AND ON THE BACKS OF SLAVES!!!!!"   :lol  (After white men cleared out all the indians,  who by the way kept african slaves.. :lol   )

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2021, 06:39:53 am »
Actually.. :lol if a white guy had come in there and slapped them up it would have been world war 3.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2021, 06:56:33 am »
Actually.. :lol if a white guy had come in there and slapped them up it would have been world war 3.

His full name and home address, as well as those of his parents and the school his kids go to, would already be making the Jack Dorsey-approved rounds on Twitter by "liberal" "journalists", as Maxine Waters stood on a street corner telling people to peacefully get up in their faces, and Al Sharpton prepped his private jet to go make his presence known at the scene, and a Lebron James tweet of dude's picture with "You're next, male Karen!" would have already gotten 100k Likes, while any Facebook and Youtube and Twatter users caught defending the violent white man, who was clearly just a Trump supporter out hunting for blacks that night, would have their accounts suspended.

This is not really an exaggeration.

Contrast that with.  " THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT BY BLACK PEOPLE AND ON THE BACKS OF SLAVES!!!!!"   :lol  (After white men cleared out all the indians,  who by the way kept african slaves.. :lol   )

WE WAZ KANGS AND QUEENS OF EGYPT!
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston