Even you mindless fvcktards who watch Cucker and hate me should appreciate this.

Author Topic: Even you mindless fvcktards who watch Cucker and hate me should appreciate this.  (Read 681 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
The students I have in class take a lot of time trying to figure out what I really think about shit.  (I know many of you fvcking mental abortions don't believe that, but that is because you're stupid, as I have previously mentioned).  Anyways, I had lunch with some other teachers today and one of them told me that a student (who I had for four different classes) told him "I think I've figured out what Mr. Snake's beliefs are.  I'm pretty sure  he's a conservative Christian."

:lol

Should I be pissed that she thinks I'm that stupid??  :popcorn
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
  • FYBM
    • TuckerCarlson
i think they were probably pullin your pecker on that one. if your beliefs bleed through so clearly in such an autistic manner like they do on an anonymous rym goam website i doubt it's hard to figure you out in real life
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
i think they were probably pullin your pecker on that one. if your beliefs bleed through so clearly in such an autistic manner like they do on an anonymous rym goam website i doubt it's hard to figure you out in real life

You're probably right.  :lol

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
  • FYBM
    • TuckerCarlson
You're probably right.  :lol

god bless ye, pal. hope you can relax about so many of these things you can't control. might add a few years to your life
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
god bless ye, pal. hope you can relax about so many of these things you can't control. might add a few years to your life

You may be missing the point a bit.  I play a character when I teach so they donít know what I actually think.  Itís much easier to do with them because they are intellectually curious and smart.  Very rarely do I encounter a student who thinks hacks like Tucker are good sources of information and mainstream media is not.  Thankfully, you find stupidity like that on Stucknut - not an AP class.   :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol:lol Doesn't get that the other teachers were being sarcastic.

:lol Snake really thinks he's hard to figure out. 

:lol liberals take everything literally,  that's why you didn't get it.   

Let this be a lesson to any retard here considering being a democrat.   Democrats are all about themselves.  To the point they can't even function like a normal human in any conversation.   They can't get humor or irony.   Their jokes are mean.   Tongue-in-Cheek is COMPLETELY lost on them.

That NEVER occurred to Snake:   "Tongue in cheek?   NAaaaaAAhHH!!!!     

Instead Snakes automatically defaulted to what he believes of himself:     I"m SO INTELLIGENT,  to the point that I'm actually mysterious,  my thoughts are SO complex,  and everyone else is spending time trying to figure me out." 

:lol  :lol :lol  :lol   

Also you think everyone hates you .   No,   That's also your self-important white privilege.     

No one HATES you snake.  That's more of your projection.  .  Liberals hate.   Liberals are envious,   resentment harboring racists that only know what's best for EVERYONE...

Speaking for myself,  I'm entertained by your delusions.  .   

I'm intrigued by how you are the perfect result,  the desired outcome of social engineering.   

« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 01:47:59 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Speedbageyes  :lol

"BuT, bUt CarLson tucKer hurrr durrrrr"
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • ďOnly a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
BOOM goes the dynamite  :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol:lol Doesn't get that the other teachers were being sarcastic.

:lol Snake really thinks he's hard to figure out. 

:lol liberals take everything literally,  that's why you didn't get it.   

Let this be a lesson to any retard here considering being a democrat.   Democrats are all about themselves.  To the point they can't even function like a normal human in any conversation.   They can't get humor or irony.   Their jokes are mean.   Tongue-in-Cheek is COMPLETELY lost on them.

That NEVER occurred to Snake:   "Tongue in cheek?   NAaaaaAAhHH!!!!     

Instead Snakes automatically defaulted to what he believes of himself:     I"m SO INTELLIGENT,  to the point that I'm actually mysterious,  my thoughts are SO complex,  and everyone else is spending time trying to figure me out." 

:lol  :lol :lol  :lol   

Also you think everyone hates you .   No,   That's also your self-important white privilege.     

No one HATES you snake.  That's more of your projection.  .  Liberals hate.   Liberals are envious,   resentment harboring racists that only know what's best for EVERYONE...

Speaking for myself,  I'm entertained by your delusions.  .   

I'm intrigued by how you are the perfect result,  the desired outcome of social engineering.   

"Speaking for myself,  I'm entertained by your delusions."

freaking testudo, maybe some people don't wear there beliefs on their sleeve. a teacher can do their job and NOT show their political beliefs. to assume that they do is complete bulls***. i remember very few teachers that did so. do you remember your teachers opinions? fvcking stop ASSuming something that you can't prove and poat on things you know are substantiated.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Frank. Thats quite an interesting theoretical possibility you are putting forward there.

Have you ever heard of "Occam's Razor?"

We report you decide.

Snake could you please discuss Occams Razor with frank.  Include how it might apply here?
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Speedbageyes  :lol

"BuT, bUt CarLson tucKer hurrr durrrrr"

You think Cucker is a better source for news than actual media.  There's really not much more to be said.  The good news for you is, retards like JunKKKie, rocket, and Tudo will backslap your nonsense while you fellate the orange cock.  Dumbfvck.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Frank. Thats quite an interesting theoretical possibility you are putting forward there.

Have you ever heard of "Occam's Razor?"

We report you decide.

Snake could you please discuss Occams Razor with frank.  Include how it might apply here?

Sorry, I'm too busy watching Tucker right now - perhaps you can do it since you clearly understand it??  :lol

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • ďOnly a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Aloneinthedeserteyes crying salty tears. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
You think Cucker is a better source for news than actual media.  There's really not much more to be said.  The good news for you is, retards like JunKKKie, rocket, and Tudo will backslap your nonsense while you fellate the orange cock.  Dumbfvck.

Tucker is literally media. I hardly ever watch any of his show. I also don't fellate Trump, didnt even follow him on Twitter while he was there.

Your shit arguments fail again, debate coach.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston