Can you imagine after Pearl Harbor...

Author Topic: Can you imagine after Pearl Harbor...  (Read 206 times)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Can you imagine after Pearl Harbor...
« on: May 29, 2021, 05:00:31 pm »
Hey sanke. Retard.... referee1

China has now been outed ( the science. Is. Settled.) as developing the Sars CoV2 virus. They attacked our homeland with a bio weapon that killed over 500k people.  And we did nothing.   What are we going to do about this?

:popcorn
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Re: Can you imagine after Pearl Harbor...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 05:11:22 pm »
As usual, as has always occured throughout all of human history, the men will have to take care of business while women and little bitches like FaIQ sit on the sidelines and virtue signal.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 06:44:48 pm »
Hey sanke. Retard.... referee1

China has now been outed ( the science. Is. Settled.) as developing the Sars CoV2 virus. They attacked our homeland with a bio weapon that killed over 500k people.  And we did nothing.   What are we going to do about this?

:popcorn

CA, not proven. yet you spread that crap. gee i could also make up crap about voter fraud (republican), trump tax fraud, or etc. yet, not doing it.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

ckg927

• -Member-
  • Still a Nut after all these years....
    • buffalocharging
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 04:35:51 pm »
CA, not proven. yet you spread that crap. gee i could also make up crap about voter fraud (republican), trump tax fraud, or etc. yet, not doing it.

f

Except in the voter fraud matter...IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. And Trump BENEFITTED from it.

3 cases in Pennsylvania I know of...and a fourth in Colorado that, in some weird way, is tied into a murder case.
Buffalo BullsToronto Blue JaysToronto RaptorsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I'd be happy to tell you exactly where you stand on the food chain." -Jon Moxley

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 08:03:41 pm »
By “developing” are you insinuating they created or modified the virus? We don’t have the wherewithal to “create” something like that. I believe they were studying the virus...I don’t want to speculate for a biological weapon...regardless....it infected people who worked in the lab who unknowingly spread it outside the lab due to the symptom-free incubation period. Shit got out of hand. China tried to cover it up, couldn’t contain it and boom....here the hell we are.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 08:12:17 pm »
They have not yet found the animal source of the virus.

Allegedly.

Thats pretty good evidence since thats what we know first.

Secind theres a huge edifice in wuhan that is dedicated to the 'study' of viruses.

3rd biden signed an executive order outlawing the term "china virus." And hes pwned by china so...
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2021, 08:32:20 pm »
Exactly. No animal source identified as specific, hence the lab “escape” theory.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 03:18:31 pm »
The sequence of pos charge amino acids on the s protein is beyond smoking gun shit. But keep holding hope that some folksy chinks were eating fvcking bats like Ozzy. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.