More Denver Sportsmanshit

Author Topic: More Denver Sportsmanshit  (Read 171 times)

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
More Denver Sportsmanshit
« on: June 09, 2021, 07:45:24 am »
The USMNT were treated even more poorly in Denver, Colorado, on Sunday by fans of the Mexican national team. Everything from full coke bottles to beer cans were thrown at the American players — with one facing an injury after being hit in the head — and play had to be stopped late in the match due to a homophobic chant from the Team Mexico fans echoing throughout the stadium.

Denver soccer fans being extra shitty. Once again I repeat myself SOCCER IS NOT A SPORT!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/the-medias-hypocrisy-is-on-full-display-after-u-s-soccer-team-is-pelted-with-debris-by-fans-of-mexico?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0RIbkqZhp99JyXW54y7GCzDvnU-dFfiZguvnzjVrzeIRAzf2GMfwWoBMU
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: More Denver Sportsmanshit
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 08:06:31 am »
Wasn't Denver soccer fan it was all those POS MS13 illegal aliens that live in Globeville  :lol  that Democrats love to coddle  chucking batteries.  :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

rob in indy

• Galactic Viceroy of the Nuts
  • -Member-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 11:35:23 am »
Isn’t this typical behavior in Central and South America? I’ve heard stories about players underperforming and having family members kidnapped and shit. Pretty sure a player for Uruguay or Argentina got murdered by “fans” back in the 80s or 90s
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 07:10:14 pm »
Isn’t this typical behavior in Central and South America? I’ve heard stories about players underperforming and having family members kidnapped and shit. Pretty sure a player for Uruguay or Argentina got murdered by “fans” back in the 80s or 90s

visited colombia back in the 70s. my brother was working in the peace corps. he said some dude came out of the stands and killed an official at the game. went to 2 games in cali and it was the first pacle i ever had to walk through a metal detector. freaking 50 years ago. true experience.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 08:41:35 pm »
visited colombia back in the 70s. my brother was working in the peace corps. he said some dude came out of the stands and killed an official at the game. went to 2 games in cali and it was the first pacle i ever had to walk through a metal detector. freaking 50 years ago. true experience.

f

You watched that on Netflix

Fu ckoff
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.