We waz valedictoriuns and sheeit

Author Topic: We waz valedictoriuns and sheeit  (Read 719 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
We waz valedictoriuns and sheeit
« on: June 21, 2021, 03:33:07 pm »
"I believe it do have to do with race"
"Why dey assumed dey was 1 and 2"

Look at the fvcking worm from MSNBC in the 2nd clip. Once again libtards obsessing about race when nobody else gives a shit. If we see some black high schooler get valedictorian, none of us think anything of it. However, when I see libtards trying just a teensy weensy bit too hard at shoving down my throat how brilliant a balck is, my spidey senses perk up (like with those "brilliant" debate kids or like that movie the Hollywood libtard Marxists made about those heroic NASA math ladies who were more genius than any white man ever could be and thanks to whom John Glenn was able to fly a rocket).

P.s. The guy who made the call, the high school's superintendent or whatever, is black.  They had a black valedictorian just a couple years ago. Nobody gives a shit if the valedictorian is black.

VIDEO 2. MSNBC is shit:

VIDEO 3. Race Hustler Network:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 05:55:20 pm by VicNocal »
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
Re: We waz valedictoriuns and sheeit
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 03:38:37 pm »
The libtards that created CRT now claim it doesn't exist and the GOP invented it to make them look bad.  The amount of evil the left is packed with is just unmeasurable. If the liberals succeed and destroy all the systems eventually everybody will starve. This is always the end result of liberals and communism - but THIS TIME its going t work.  SaladTosser
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

rob in indy

• the last person to board the Titanic
  • -Nutter-
  • FYBM
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 03:54:10 pm »
my spidey senses perk up (like with those "brilliant" debate kids

that was the first thing i thought of when i saw this. that video was something else
like you said, i don't give a shit what color a valedictorian is (ninja edit? the one at my high school was asian and went to Duke and lit the world on fire and i went to a shitty public school with thousands of kids)
but after watching the interviews (and sure, it's tough to be on "teevee" (even though it's a zoom call) at 18 years old), i imagined a valedictorian to be much more eloquent.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 03:56:14 pm by rob in indy »
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 04:42:41 pm »
Public Schools and Colleges are literally worthless.

They got Downs Syndrome kids as prom kings,   black kids with 2.0 averages with full academic scholarships,  and kids that took all general ED classes as NHS and Valedictorians.

Like literally.   To be in the national honor society, you know longer have to take AP courses and get a high GPA. 

You can take all special ED classes and get a 4.0 and you are valedictorian.    :lol 

Really.  It's true.   The last HS graduation I saw,   the National Honor Society "club" it's a "club" now. ... was up there, and not ONE of them had taken an advanced science or math class.    :lol :lol :lol   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 03:10:17 pm »
This story is out of Mississippi.    The fattest/dumbest state in the US according to Time Magazine and several of SnakeTards poats.

On SnakeTards wheel of shitteh is  "SoufDum."    It's the typical Idiot take you get from racist,  prejudicial,  libtards.

SnakeTard enjoys making fun of the south since his limited intellect and ignorance and prejudice has him convinced that the southern united states is made up of the caricature of the south he's been taught though his substandard education.

:lol:  "Soufdum Fat because there's big dumb fat rednecks living down there with dixie flags on their pickup trucks!   "

In actuality the South is statistically fat and stupid  because statistically here are a lot of fat and stupid black people in the south.

Which means when snake makes fun of the south he's really ridiculing black people.

which is racist.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 06:16:53 pm »
This story is out of Mississippi.    The fattest/dumbest state in the US according to Time Magazine and several of SnakeTards poats.

On SnakeTards wheel of shitteh is  "SoufDum."    It's the typical Idiot take you get from racist,  prejudicial,  libtards.

SnakeTard enjoys making fun of the south since his limited intellect and ignorance and prejudice has him convinced that the southern united states is made up of the caricature of the south he's been taught though his substandard education.

:lol:  "Soufdum Fat because there's big dumb fat rednecks living down there with dixie flags on their pickup trucks!   "

In actuality the South is statistically fat and stupid  because statistically here are a lot of fat and stupid black people in the south.

Which means when snake makes fun of the south he's really ridiculing black people.

which is racist.

Speaking of fat black people, why do black wominz always shove their budunka trunks into yoga pants?  Every single black wiminz fat ass is squeezed into pants that are 6 sizes too small.   
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 07:27:38 am »
Speaking of fat black people, why do black wominz always shove their budunka trunks into yoga pants?  Every single black wiminz fat ass is squeezed into pants that are 6 sizes too small.

Black women in general are objectified and have an overwhelmingly positive self-image that is quite a bit different than what is available in a mirror.

They will dress how they did 5 years and 3 children ago.   

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 07:47:40 am »
This is qkwalite piating :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 10:26:37 am »

They will dress how they did 5 years and 3 children ago.

The pace has slowed, because 5 years is enough time to pop out 6 welfare babies.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2021, 12:53:43 pm »
By 7 different Kobes!!! :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2021, 03:28:26 pm »

P.s. The guy who made the call, the high school's superintendent or whatever, is black.  They had a black valedictorian just a couple years ago. Nobody gives a shit if the valedictorian is black.

I have no clue what that girl or her mother are saying. Chick's got a bright future at Grambling.
BTW, How do you say "Cry me a river" in ebonics?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 03:30:33 pm by Outlaw »
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2021, 03:43:37 pm »
The comments after the video are pretty loller.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2021, 07:08:40 pm »

Look at the fvcking worm from MSNBC in the 2nd clip. Once again libtards obsessing about race when nobody else gives a shit. If we see some black high schooler get valedictorian, none of us think anything of it. However, when I see libtards trying just a teensy weensy bit too hard at shoving down my throat how brilliant a balck is, my spidey senses perk up (like with those "brilliant" debate kids or like that movie the Hollywood libtard Marxists made about those heroic NASA math ladies who were more genius than any white man ever could be and thanks to whom John Glenn was able to fly a rocket).

VIDEO 2. MSNBC is shit:

way to pull the raccist card in reverse vicky.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2021, 08:12:50 am »

:lol    She said  "Quality Point Average" and "Grade Point Average" is da same thing.

:lol I think she meant the other kid's QPA was the same as her retarded kid's GPA.    Which show's a COMPLETE misunderstanding of metrics.

To FURTHER illustrate what an epic misunderstanding she has:

:lol And "And den dey used percentages instead of gradepoint average, you know, like 2.0, 3.0,  4.0...  they used percentages.. so 96% was higher than my baby's 94%."

Can you imagine?   This is literally ONE step away from having a retarded valedictorian. 

Put this together with the comments after the youtube video,   you get to how libtards hold down black people in this country. 

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver