My suggestion is an extension to the mining guild

Author Topic: My suggestion is an extension to the mining guild  (Read 228 times)

Weismart

My suggestion is an extension to the mining guild
« on: June 24, 2021, 06:10:45 am »
My suggestion is an extension to the mining guild. The expansion will be in an entirely new level of this guild, requiring 85 mining to get, but it wouldn't influence the initial guild. This extension could have 5 runite stones, 11 adamantine stones, 14 mithril rocks, and 25 coal rocks.

Enchanted pickaxes price 50k and get any ore in a couple of strikes but may only get 50 ores before breaking. When broken, bring it to the dwarf in the mines to fix it for a charge of 10k.

Mining rings would prevent enchanted selections from breaking but when the 50 ores were consumed, the enchanted pick would function as a rune pick until the following day. For almost any other pick(except dragon) it might be a one-up about the pick (ex: bronze would act as iron, etc;-RRB-. It would not turn a rune pick into a dragon select but it would give it a special that can be used once every day. They'd cost 20k.

Dragon pickaxes are 640k. They would mine quicker than a rune pick. Its combat particular would drain the entire bar and hit on the opponant with a more powerful, more exact attack and would entangle the opponant for 15 seconds. Its mining unique would drain the entire bar. It'd find the ore in 1 hit and would get two ores. The mining guild would also have a deposit box to deposit ores. Any comments/suggestions are valued.

If you want to know more about RS, you can visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

samanthap

Re: My suggestion is an extension to the mining guild
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 07:52:09 am »
Great task for software development by https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. Web application development helps to create robust, high-performance websites that are easy to operate and are designed to deliver exceptional user experience. Custom web design and development to save time and money by enabling businesses to design and develop new and innovative web applications. These innovative and high-performing web designs and development applications have a better return on investment than traditional website designs and applications.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 02:53:17 am by samanthap »

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 08:52:58 am »
First of all, in order to query the group here on any topic you are required to post a picture of your tits.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 03:50:05 pm »
First of all, in order to query the group here on any topic you are required to post a picture of your tits.

referee1

This is why we can't have nice thangs.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals