gwen
« on: July 04, 2021, 06:04:24 pm »
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: gwen
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 08:13:32 pm »
so retarded they are retarded.
Not sure what you trying to promote.. Blacks keep looking incapable all the time even more
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 09:46:18 pm »
According to her, WHITE children are the ones who go around acting buck wild and disrespectful.  Yeah ok  :lol
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 06:25:59 am »
Who doesn't rape their lunch like everyday, amirite?
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 07:09:00 am »
Snaketard claims i'm not a racist and he is the global expert.  :blush
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 07:56:29 am »
According to her, WHITE children are the ones who go around acting buck wild and disrespectful.  Yeah ok  :lol

:lol  Black People are hands down the demographic that gets the worst of Libtard Policies.   It's like generational disease that repeats itself EVERY 10 or so years.    Remember Ebonics?     Twatter has been an extension of Ebonics. Just a place to spew what's on their minds.........

This ho,  and the more whack libtard backles have that other common libtard characteristic that,  despite ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY,  They think they are smart.   AND they think they are right. 

No shortage of a libtard media to put a microphone or leftard IT social media to give her a twatter page without shutting it down either.   

She doesn't have to go to Parlour to post that stuff. 
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 09:07:05 am »
Judging from her inept command of the English language she should change her Twatter account to GwenBerry625.

:lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 05:54:23 pm »
:lol  Black People are hands down the demographic that gets the worst of Libtard Policies.   It's like generational disease that repeats itself EVERY 10 or so years.    Remember Ebonics?     Twatter has been an extension of Ebonics. Just a place to spew what's on their minds.........

This ho,  and the more whack libtard backles have that other common libtard characteristic that,  despite ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY,  They think they are smart.   AND they think they are right. 

No shortage of a libtard media to put a microphone or leftard IT social media to give her a twatter page without shutting it down either.   

She doesn't have to go to Parlour to post that stuff.

i'm not really for turning one's back on the flag or disrespecting the USA, but if this is your response for her reaction, it really stinks. if you would check it out, a lot of black people probably don't support her either. you are making assumptions about all black people.

f

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 06:05:06 pm »
i'm not really for turning one's back on the flag or disrespecting the USA, but if this is your response for her reaction, it really stinks. if you would check it out, a lot of black people probably don't support her either. you are making assumptions about all black people.

f
:lol pledging allegiance to a flag.

Gethafuggouttahere.

Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2021, 06:26:34 pm »
:lol pledging allegiance to a flag.

Gethafuggouttahere.

cmon stab. what the fick.

f

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 06:50:19 pm »
cmon stab. what the fick.

f
I pledge allegiance to no piece of cloth.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 07:13:44 pm »

symbolism man, symbolism. What does symbolize mean? A symbol is something that is represented by something else. A symbol is a physical object that stands for another object, person, or idea. what does the flag stand for. i'll leave that to you to figure out. step by step.

f

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2021, 10:34:20 am »
What the fvck are you mumbling about daesh? :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2021, 12:59:33 pm »
Stab is a fvcking cringey retard trying to come off as edgy like some pissant teenager.
"i HaVe no AlLegiance to A PieCe of ClotH durrrr hurrrr"

That is about as retarded as saying a $100 bill is just a piece of paper.  "yoU want me To tRade yoU my noTebook foR that piEce of gReen paPer wiTh a pictUre of Ben fRanKLin on iT?"
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2021, 01:01:28 pm »

As opposed to dryhumping a piece of cloth.

Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?