Platforming Predictions

Author Topic: Platforming Predictions  (Read 182 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Platforming Predictions
« on: July 07, 2021, 05:44:44 pm »

It's already been established that students can learn online and go years without being in a school building.

There are already teaching programs that are remarkably interactive.

There are already AI devices in the home.

How long before we'll be able to re-platform mediocre, artificially intelligent teachers with interactive devices that are actually more intelligent and more capable of teaching complex ideas?   

"AlexaEyes,  Teach me Occam's Razor."   

"MaxHeadRoomEyes,  where can snake buy a yellow "EVENT SECURITY" jacket?   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Platforming Predictions
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 06:38:23 pm »
It's already been established that students can learn online and go years without being in a school building.

How long before we'll be able to re-platform mediocre, artificially intelligent teachers with interactive devices that are actually more intelligent and more capable of teaching complex ideas?   

The guy who is not smart enough to see through Fox News is pontificating again.  Let me pop some popcorn.

:popcorn
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 07:09:38 pm »
The guy who is not smart enough to see through Fox News is pontificating again.  Let me pop some popcorn.

Yeah pop some popcorn,  go get your shine box and put on your yellow Security Jacket.   You presence is required for cafeteria duty.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 07:18:25 pm »
Yeah pop some popcorn,  go get your shine box and put on your yellow Security Jacket.   You presence is required for cafeteria duty.

Even cafeteria workers aren't dumb enough to take Tucker seriously.  So what's your excuse??
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 07:26:46 pm »
Even cafeteria workers aren't dumb enough to take Tucker seriously.  So what's your excuse??

:lol  "Even Cafeteria workers"

ElitistEyes 

Mr. Boulder BlueSky Community College with an associates degree in Scrotums Razor

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2021, 07:36:02 pm »

online colleges. many are just money making businesses. i also wonder about their hiring practices. many are shams. take a chance and send your kids there. here's a list of closed universities, https://www.cappsonline.org/how-many-colleges-and-universities-have-closed-since-2016/

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2021, 09:49:21 pm »
  Let me pop some popcorn.

damn, you said that was "racist" to say   :lol

CornPop..
 Bad Motherfvcker  if you go ask Joe Biden
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks