Vaxx That Ass Up

Author Topic: Vaxx That Ass Up  (Read 375 times)

J - Dog

• -Member-
Vaxx That Ass Up
« on: July 08, 2021, 08:23:26 am »
If you were on the fence about getting Vaxxed, then this should convince you.
 :lol :koolaid

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
Re: Vaxx That Ass Up
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 08:24:12 am »
Dork Den this piece of shit.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 09:01:30 am »
That song slaps.  :uhh
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 09:59:40 am »
Dork Den this piece of shit.

2rd.   We have a specific forum for this crap.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 10:29:06 am »

fvckoff old bitch :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 01:10:15 pm »
If you were on the fence about getting Vaxxed, then this should convince you.
 :lol :koolaid

Fitting that one of the muppets wielded by the ruling class masters as an instrument of cultural rot, which in turn makes the sheep easier to control, would be the same muppet they would use to get the sheep to take the jab.

"Girl you look good, won't u back that ass up. You's a fine muthafvcka, won't u back that ass up. Call me big daddy when u back that ass up. Girl who is u playing wif? Back that ass up."

After 100,000 years of human evolution, do you really think that is the best the human race has to offer in terms of musical talent and expression? Of course not, but that is the stuff your masters shove down your throat to keep you as a dumbed down, immoral stupid idiot.
Those are the songs that become "hits" now among the classless idiot masses.  A far cry from a generation or two ago.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 01:13:10 pm »
Hating on Hip Hop. So brave.  :lol
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2021, 01:43:27 pm »

Honestly,  I think VIc is right.  .    It's the left that encourages this,   but it wasn't until it dawned on me that the left is engineering bacles' decline on purpose that I realize what genius it is. 

Black people are such sheep they even protest where they are told to protest!!   

I hope they get what they think they want.

Meantime,   I'll be buying prison stocks.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2021, 07:52:36 pm »
Oh, thought I'd put in videos,TV and chit. Dork den it.
Its still pretty funny, and serious at the same time
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 05:56:13 am »
Hating on Hip Hop. So brave.  :lol

100,000 years of human evolution has produced the FAT Canadian.  :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

handsomecoverboybrady

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2021, 11:03:13 am »
Testudo,Trump's all-white trash army followed their Fearless Leaders' orders and invaded the Capital Building Jan.6 because they believed Trump's lies about the election having been stolen.Talk about SHEEPLE !!!!

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2021, 11:16:10 am »
Testudo,Trump's all-white trash army followed their Fearless Leaders' orders and invaded the Capital Building Jan.6 because they believed Trump's lies about the election having been stolen.Talk about SHEEPLE !!!!

:lol  "Sheeple"    The political left and black people only DREAM of organizing and executing a protest like the capital insurrection.

"Fight the power" apparently means painting murals on the same streets their told to confine their protesting to and if they get REALLY upset,   just go help yourself to some flat screen TVs and booze and light a few fires at some other people's places of business.

I actually thought black people were going to support that 'capitol insurrection' instead they made it about themselves.  "If it'd had been us,  they would have started shooting people."   

Which is weird because they DID shoot people.  And the media didn't freak out,  They didn't demand the cop be fired and arrested.  They didn't  paste the guys photo on every newscast like he was the Gestapo or Waffen SS deserved summary execution with no due process.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 12:56:18 pm by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2021, 01:24:47 pm »
Which is weird because they DID shoot people.  And the media didn't freak out,  They didn't demand the cop be fired and arrested.  They didn't  paste the guys photo on every newscast like he was the Gestapo or Waffen SS deserved summary execution with no due process.

Back in the day when people expected FREEDOM in their lives, government people who got out of line would get tar n feathered by the citizens who kept them in check.  Government feared the people, as it should be, not the other way around like it is now where if ur driving peacefully and responsibly down the street and some cop is driving next to you, ur all afraid of him because he has the power to order you to pull over and rob you of like $300 because you didnt turn signal properly or some shit...Over centuries and decades, Leftards and Marxists and Collectivists have succeeded in brainwashing the masses into being submissive, authority-craving sheep.

Check the language in the 2nd Amendment, it isnt "Amendment 2: The government will allow the people to have arms, assuming those arms are properly licensed, registered, and taxed a fee that must be renewed annually."   No, the language in the 2nd Amendment is "Amendment 2: We ALREADY have the natural right to arm ourselves, and the government will not have the power to interfere with that right. Fukc you."

What a difference in mentality from how people used to think back then to the submissive pathetic Nanny-state-loving sheep they are now.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

handsomecoverboybrady

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2021, 09:56:36 am »
Typical stupid right-wing-nut garbage,VicNoBrain .