deshaun update - Page 3

Author Topic: deshaun update  (Read 1886 times)

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
Re: deshaun update
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2021, 02:13:06 pm »
Reminds me, I have bought two leaf blowers in two years that I'm constantly battling to run right. I think I got one from Lowes and the other from Home Depot.

I'm done messing with them.

Vic, you want them? I'll give them to you.

Use fresh gas.   :popcorn

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2021, 07:46:19 pm »
Frank, you're such a stupid fvcking normie Boomer.   Coming in here linking a Yahoo article, a website that your normie Boomer ass probably checks every morning, along with USA Today, and you get your little puny brain washed into thinking that the owner of the Texans saying "We had to cancel this event last year thanks to the China virus" is some kind of "raciaaal slur that made the attendees gaaaaasp omg!"

Morons like you are a cancerous lump on society that threaten to bring the entire thing down.

defending a brain dead owner (ours) for his inane comments is cancer. you dumb fvcker, you are so out of touch with reality that you can't interpret the most simple things. this shit happened and some of his "friends" actually laughed at his joke. you do realize he realize he meant it as a joke, right? please go away unless you can post something coherent.

Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2021, 06:34:39 pm »

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2021, 07:58:38 pm »
texans topic... https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-texans-release-lb-zach-cunningham-1-year-after-signing-58-million-contract-extension-181631439.html

this asshole quit on the texans for his personal gain. missed covid test, showing up late, etc. what an example of a professional. as things go in the nfl he will probably go to a better team and succeed. what an example to set. adios pussy.

f

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2021, 07:49:11 am »
texans topic... https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-texans-release-lb-zach-cunningham-1-year-after-signing-58-million-contract-extension-181631439.html

this asshole quit on the texans for his personal gain. missed covid test, showing up late, etc. what an example of a professional. as things go in the nfl he will probably go to a better team and succeed. what an example to set. adios pussy.

f
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2021, 07:33:41 pm »
as predicted and in the texans division. ass sucking.

f

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2021, 07:51:58 pm »

f

You're 70 years old, time to stop giving a shit about what 25-year old millionaire pro foosball players do.
You've had enough bread & circus opiate to last you 5 lifetimes.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"In some ways it was worse than 9/11 -The radical fundamentalists who carried out 1/6 were trying to kill the Vice President and members of Congress" -Suckeyes

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2021, 07:14:47 pm »

You're 70 years old, time to stop giving a shit about what 25-year old millionaire pro foosball players do.
You've had enough bread & circus opiate to last you 5 lifetimes.

i wonder who is on opiates after reading your comment. no real response to the poat nor nothing relevant to say.

f