carl sagan

Author Topic: carl sagan  (Read 396 times)

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
carl sagan
« on: July 17, 2021, 08:40:51 pm »
check this out.

a man ahead of his time...

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: carl sagan
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 07:34:45 am »
No
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 06:52:14 pm »
No

CA, please give your opinion AFTER viewing the link. thank you.

f

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 06:54:47 pm »
Poating MSNBC .. Modern Day Nostradamus benefit of Hind Site....  he was right all along and we'd thought we'd report it now that we know. 

That's pretty courageous cherry picking.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 07:26:26 pm »
Poating MSNBC .. Modern Day Nostradamus benefit of Hind Site....  he was right all along and we'd thought we'd report it now that we know. 

the poat was off of MSNBC or NBC. thr johnny carson interview was circa the time of the release of star wars, ok? points made by sagan of things to come in the future were interspersed in said interview.

now, please see response to CA. it's like you and CA see brian mitchell and then just shut off the poat. can you respond please.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 07:30:11 pm »
the poat was off of MSNBC or NBC. thr johnny carson interview was circa the time of the release of star wars, ok? points made by sagan of things to come in the future were interspersed in said interview.

now, please see response to CA. it's like you and CA see brian mitchell and then just shut off the poat. can you respond please.

f

Carl Sagan always liked to talk about Uranus.  :lol
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 07:40:42 pm »

MSNBC has to go back 40 years to having anything it says be taken seriously...
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 08:23:13 pm »
MSNBC has to go back 40 years to having anything it says be taken seriously...

it's not about being serious, nor MSNBC. did you listen to the interview and count the points sagan discussed and was correct. guessing a no on that one.

f

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2021, 10:32:41 am »
He did talk about run on, fragmented sentences. :koolaid

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 01:57:52 pm »
it's not about being serious, nor MSNBC. did you listen to the interview and count the points sagan discussed and was correct. guessing a no on that one.

f

No.  And you may or may not care about this.   But I don't watch most videos people poat.   Don't care who poats them.    They are TLDW.

If Carl Sagan had some points you think that are interesting,  it would be better for me personally.    Dashes... if you copy Pasta'd them.   Then i could read them.   

Its faster and too the point.   Thatnks in advance.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 07:58:21 pm »
No.  And you may or may not care about this.   But I don't watch most videos people poat.   Don't care who poats them.    They are TLDW.

If Carl Sagan had some points you think that are interesting,  it would be better for me personally.    Dashes... if you copy Pasta'd them.   Then i could read them.   

Its faster and too the point.   Thatnks in advance.

take the time to watch posted videos. some are bullshit. then again some are relevant to the poat.

f

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2021, 08:03:58 pm »
Sorry Dash'   You could copy pasta.   I don't even need bullet points. .  I could jsut read Carl Saggy's predictions lickety split.   WOuldnt' have to watch an add or wait through Johnny Arse'son's Chatties.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2021, 08:04:12 pm »
Sorry Dash'   You could copy pasta.   I don't even need bullet points. .  I could jsut read Carl Saggy's predictions lickety split.   WOuldnt' have to watch an add or wait through Johnny Arse'son's Chatties.

so, that's a no. your loss for pertinent info and awakening your feeble mind.

f

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 11:25:55 am »
That video is proof positive of what a fvcking tard you are.

first of all we have that utter hack and propagandist muppet Brian Williams, a puppet turd that isn't even capable of speaking in a normal human voice, acting all amazed that "hurrr durrrr Carl Sagan made some predictions about humanity a whole TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO durrrrr that have turned out to be right"
obviously oblivious to the fact, like most libtards, that most of what Sagan predicted about a stupefied populace of morons who are completely unaware of what the truth is, applies mainly to current day libtards.  I know, I know, libtards, it is "thoSe dum soufernEr tRump suPPorters who don't AccePt the sciEntist's scienCe, nor the rePorts giveN by ouR beLoved inteLLigence comMunity" .   Sure, libtards.

Also, if that sock puppet Williams is amazed that Sagan was able to spot those trends, also the ones regarding the advances of technology, a whole TWENTY-FIVE YEAAAAARRRS AGO, then wait till the fvcktard learns about the predictions made much longer ago by people like Orwell, Huxley, Asimov, Clarke, and yes, Rand.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 08:36:41 pm »
That video is proof positive of what a fvcking tard you are.

first of all we have that utter hack and propagandist muppet Brian Williams, a puppet turd that isn't even capable of speaking in a normal human voice, acting all amazed that "hurrr durrrr Carl Sagan made some predictions about humanity a whole TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO durrrrr that have turned out to be right"
obviously oblivious to the fact, like most libtards, that most of what Sagan predicted about a stupefied populace of morons who are completely unaware of what the truth is, applies mainly to current day libtards.  I know, I know, libtards, it is "thoSe dum soufernEr tRump suPPorters who don't AccePt the sciEntist's scienCe, nor the rePorts giveN by ouR beLoved inteLLigence comMunity" .   Sure, libtards.

Also, if that sock puppet Williams is amazed that Sagan was able to spot those trends, also the ones regarding the advances of technology, a whole TWENTY-FIVE YEAAAAARRRS AGO, then wait till the fvcktard learns about the predictions made much longer ago by people like Orwell, Huxley, Asimov, Clarke, and yes, Rand.

thanks for checking out the video idiot.

f