Space Jam 2

Author Topic: Space Jam 2  (Read 239 times)

J - Dog

• -Member-
Space Jam 2
« on: July 18, 2021, 07:51:26 pm »
I hope Rome didn't cameo in this movie.. i Hear its terrible.
He still cashes residual checks from 1

Anyone seen this yet??

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

rob in indy

• Galactic Viceroy of the Nuts
  • -Member-
    • TuckerCarlson
Re: Space Jam 2
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 08:52:01 pm »
Watched it this afternoon with the family. Rome is not in it. The only white people in it are Sarah Silverman for about 3 minutes and Ernie Johnson the TNT announcer at the end. Other than that itís an all black cast, made by the guy who makes all the black comedies (Martin Lawrence, Kevin Hart movies, etc) so itís not really my type of humor. If you like those movies, enjoy, but this is basically a 2 hour Warner Bros commercial
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

rob in indy

• Galactic Viceroy of the Nuts
  • -Member-
    • TuckerCarlson
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 08:54:51 pm »
Oh forgot to say, the kids will love the animation shit - itís very creative. And Don Cheadle was the only good acting performance as the villain
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 09:35:27 pm »
Oh forgot to say, the kids will love the animation shit - itís very creative. And Don Cheadle was the only good acting performance as the villain

space jam 1 was important to me because I  got laid after, and the girl I was really trying to hook up with saw me with her coincidentally at the theater  and got jealous.. and started calling me back.

I wasn't listening to Rome at that time.. didn't have a clue. 
Now it makes more sense.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

handsomecoverboybrady

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 08:24:40 am »
SCREW SPACE JAM II !!!!!!

handsomecoverboybrady

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 08:34:24 am »
I'd rather club Lizzo (the 350-400 pound singer) than see Space Jam II.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 12:15:56 pm »
fvck Lebron James.  fvck the NBA.
fvck woketards. fvck libtards. fvck BLM.   And although I generally like Giannis and he is a great player, he spearheaded the Bucks boycotting their own "playoff" game in the bubble last year over the incident with that turd Jacob Blake, so F UCK HIM TOO. 

This is a literal war, a culture war, and even though 98% of the lemmings are blissfully unaware that it has already started and is underway (and the Leftists/Globalists/Marxists/libtards are winning), it doesnt make it not so, and turning off the sportball and assorted other entertainments (no longer taking your kids to that China-licking Disneyland, for example) is a small price to pay against an enemy that is actively trying to own you.  Alas, most dumbfvck lemmings are too weak to even do that -I read comments on Outkick's FB posts similar to "i HaTe aLL thiS woKe stuFF buT i LoVe the NBA too muCh, i caNt not waTch it. ALso neTfLix hurr durr"
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

handsomecoverboybrady

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 01:06:04 pm »
F**k stupid Trumptard racists like you,VicNoBrain .

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2021, 07:59:13 pm »
fvck Lebron James.  fvck the NBA.
fvck woketards. fvck libtards. fvck BLM.   And although I generally like Giannis and he is a great player, he spearheaded the Bucks boycotting their own "playoff" game in the bubble last year over the incident with that turd Jacob Blake, so F UCK HIM TOO. 

This is a literal war, a culture war, and even though 98% of the lemmings are blissfully unaware that it has already started and is underway (and the Leftists/Globalists/Marxists/libtards are winning), it doesnt make it not so, and turning off the sportball and assorted other entertainments (no longer taking your kids to that China-licking Disneyland, for example) is a small price to pay against an enemy that is actively trying to own you.  Alas, most dumbfvck lemmings are too weak to even do that -I read comments on Outkick's FB posts similar to "i HaTe aLL thiS woKe stuFF buT i LoVe the NBA too muCh, i caNt not waTch it. ALso neTfLix hurr durr"

does it really upset you that much pinhead. ignore the shitty movie like i did.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

handsomecoverboybrady

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 03:09:59 pm »
Frank,like 98% of righties,Vic's IQ is about 70 .Just ignore him .