U.S. Womens Soccer Olympics

Author Topic: U.S. Womens Soccer Olympics  (Read 538 times)

J - Dog

• -Member-
U.S. Womens Soccer Olympics
« on: July 21, 2021, 10:51:37 am »
Megan RapinHo .. cool,  kneel and then lose. (to the Swedes)
You still want more money than the Men's soccer. ?
Can't wait for her to fade away from sports/politics.

(sidenote, 3 of the women stood)
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
Re: U.S. Womens Soccer Olympics
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 10:52:16 am »
US Womins Soccer  :bananbang Sweden
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 12:28:54 pm »
The real enemy isnt even that Melvin guy, it is the fvcktard libtards in media who give zim attention, everyone from libtard publications to ESPN to Comedy Central.   There is a great video from Gavin McInnes about the time he went on The Daily Show to talk about women's soccer and their terrible arguments, and those fvcktard hacks totally propagandized his appearance.  Let me look for it, altho I would be none surprised if it has been deleted down the memory hole...FOUND IT.  Both his video and the original broadcast

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 01:45:34 pm »
The real enemy isnt even that Melvin guy, it is the fvcktard libtards in media who give zim attention, everyone from libtard publications to ESPN to Comedy Central.   There is a great video from Gavin McInnes about the time he went on The Daily Show to talk about women's soccer and their terrible arguments, and those fvcktard hacks totally propagandized his appearance.  Let me look for it, altho I would be none surprised if it has been deleted down the memory hole...FOUND IT.  Both his video and the original broadcast

Turn off Fox News, retard.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 02:06:15 pm »
Turn off Fox News, retard.

And turn on what?  Read What?   Do you have an alternative? 
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 02:16:01 pm »
The Wall Street Journal.  Its the only fish-wrap worth reading.

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 02:55:28 pm »
And turn on what?  Read What?   Do you have an alternative?

Huff Po, the Atlantic, and Salon...   :monkey2
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 04:01:37 pm »
The Wall Street Journal.  Its the only fish-wrap worth reading.

:lol THAT is definitely one news source we can safely say Snake is NOT getting his information from.

:lol can you imagine.   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 09:38:07 am »
You libtards are fvcking retarded.

This is not a question of "sources", this is not like something like "The number of Covid infections in South Dakota were lower than in North Dakota even though South Dakota never shut down anything nor enforced masks" and then someone goes "Yeah, well what's your source?"    In that situation, it would matter, because it's not like I know those figures myself firsthand.

But if I share a Mark Dice video where he clearly shows the media manipulation that CNN or some shitrag like the Washington Post did with a headline or a newsclip, and he shows what the actual FULL clip was like and how the libtard media took it out of context  (e.g. the clip of Trump supposedly being such a doofus that he threw in all the fishfood into the pond instead of doing it gradually like the P.M. of Japan did....the clip of Trump "making fun of a retard"....the clip of Justin Trudeau being so Good Will Hunting-level brilliant that he shuts down a reporter who tried to own him by surprising him with a detailed explanation of what quantum computing is)   -then some fukctard like Suckeyes goes  "Mark DiCe, thaTs youR souRce hurrr durrrr"  -that's not a case where the so-called "source" is relevant, you fvcking retards.

Same thing here with this Gavin McInnes clip and the original Daily Show clip which he talks about.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2021, 09:49:32 am »
You libtards are fvcking retarded.

This is not a question of "sources", this is not like something like "The number of Covid infections in South Dakota were lower than in North Dakota even though South Dakota never shut down anything nor enforced masks" and then someone goes "Yeah, well what's your source?"    In that situation, it would matter, because it's not like I know those figures myself firsthand.

But if I share a Mark Dice video where he clearly shows the media manipulation that CNN or some shitrag like the Washington Post did with a headline or a newsclip, and he shows what the actual FULL clip was like and how the libtard media took it out of context  (e.g. the clip of Trump supposedly being such a doofus that he threw in all the fishfood into the pond instead of doing it gradually like the P.M. of Japan did....the clip of Trump "making fun of a retard"....the clip of Justin Trudeau being so Good Will Hunting-level brilliant that he shuts down a reporter who tried to own him by surprising him with a detailed explanation of what quantum computing is)   -then some fukctard like Suckeyes goes  "Mark DiCe, thaTs youR souRce hurrr durrrr"  -that's not a case where the so-called "source" is relevant, you fvcking retards.

Same thing here with this Gavin McInnes clip and the original Daily Show clip which he talks about.

Which is why this is a brave new world of objective facts.

No one believes the other sides sources, so we can't even agree any objective facts.

Even you are picking and choose your examples to fit your narrative.
what?

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2021, 10:00:05 am »
If you use critical thought, you shouldn't dismiss the source out-of-hand, even if it's Fringe.

Check where the source got its information. For example people using VAERS to justify their Anti-Vax opinions are morons. Nothing at that site is verified.
what?

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 10:22:01 am »
I mean, he did make fun of that retard reporter.

It was pretty spot on.

I still :lol when I see it.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 08:31:03 pm »
Which is why this is a brave new world of objective facts.

No one believes the other sides sources, so we can't even agree any objective facts.

Even you are picking and choose your examples to fit your narrative.

RACK. is anyone even trying compare notes and come to an obvious solution on things? OH, I KNOW WHAT'S COMING... what about you f? well, i did say trump did some good things while in office (check back on my poats). he approved the first covid recovery check, i actually liked his tough stance on china and his tariff policies. anybody on the "other" side want to speak to this?

f

btw why is this in the sports section?
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 10:45:08 am »
Took the L to Canookistan BTW  :koolaid

Megan Rapino  :bananbang Jessie Fleming
what?