How many would you guess?

Author Topic: How many would you guess?  (Read 220 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
How many would you guess?
« on: July 21, 2021, 05:51:38 pm »
How many Americans have died and will die because of right wing media lies about COVID?

I'll hang up and listen.

:popcorn
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
Re: How many would you guess?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 06:42:32 pm »
How many Americans have died and will die because of right wing media lies about COVID?

I'll hang up and listen.

the answer is: not enough.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 06:57:10 pm »
Most of the deaths are black and hispanic and pore.    I.e.  Democrats.   

They don't watch right wing media.

Joey says it's Facebook killing people.    but ...  like Stab says,.   it's not going to be enough.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 10:49:16 pm »

I'll hang up and listen.

Imagine being on the side of Disney, Coca Cola, ESPN, ABC/CBS/NBC, Hollywood, The View and thinking YOU are the resistance :lol

Imagine thinking the message being put out by multibillionaire globalist corporations and government-approved idiot box media is the TRUTH :lol :lol

You are a tard beyond description.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 10:54:26 pm »

I'll hang up and listen.

Did you and your colleagues  get a good laugh about it at your retard history AP conference??
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 05:55:41 am »
China unleashed a biological weapon on the globe either by aggression or sheer stupidity.  Shitforbrainseyes needs to focus on the real enemy.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 06:21:36 am »
China unleashed a biological weapon on the globe either by aggression or sheer stupidity.  Shitforbrainseyes needs to focus on the real enemy.

Teachable Moment for my conservatards brethren.    Here it is!!   

China and Russia and Al Qaeda,  etc...   these are NOT the enemy to the libtard!!!!!!   It's critical to understand this so you know what you are dealing with.   This needs to be understood or the whole interaction with democrats gets missed.   Republicans lose in large part because many don't understand,  or they under estimate  the following concept..... 

The enemy to the libtard.. .is ..   Wait for it.  ..........................................    AMERICANS

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 08:52:05 pm »
Teachable Moment for my conservatards brethren.    Here it is!!   

China and Russia and Al Qaeda,  etc...   these are NOT the enemy to the libtard!!!!!!   It's critical to understand this so you know what you are dealing with.   This needs to be understood or the whole interaction with democrats gets missed.   Republicans lose in large part because many don't understand,  or they under estimate  the following concept..... 

The enemy to the libtard.. .is ..   Wait for it.  ..........................................    AMERICANS

"China and Russia and Al Qaeda,  etc...   these are NOT the enemy to the libtard!!!!!!" WRONG. you forgot to list: satan, iran, iraq, etc, hahaha. keep trying to feed simple minds this bullshit to brainwash them. once it's understood that you are poating lies, we will all be better off.

liberals are for positive progress for all AMERICANS. some ideas may make you wet you britches, but that's the way it goes. take your losses, shut up, and move forward.

Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 09:59:05 pm »
"China and Russia and Al Qaeda,  etc...   these are NOT the enemy to the libtard!!!!!!" WRONG. you forgot to list: satan, iran, iraq, etc, hahaha. keep trying to feed simple minds this bullshit to brainwash them. once it's understood that you are poating lies, we will all be better off.

liberals are for positive progress for all AMERICANS. some ideas may make you wet you britches, but that's the way it goes. take your losses, shut up, and move forward.

False.   -1.

There is no evidence  to suggest that libtards consider China, Russian or Al Qaeda the enemy.

There plenty of evidence that points to Americans as being the enemy to libtards.

1.  Black Americans is the first, most example
2.  White people that aren't democrat's
3.  Women,  especially black women
4.  Babies, especially the unborn.   Especially the BACKLE unborn.
5.  Children,  especially black judging by the educational system.