Taxing Space Travel

Author Topic: Taxing Space Travel  (Read 224 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Taxing Space Travel
« on: July 21, 2021, 06:59:49 pm »
Oregon Democrat Rep. Earl Blumenauer said 'space travel isn’t a tax-free holiday for the wealthy'

:lol   He's proposing taxing it.

:lol   Rich Democrats Taxing other rich Democrats.   
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Re: Taxing Space Travel
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 10:46:13 pm »
Hey, that Leviathan of government yobs and bureaucracy isn't going to pay for itself, and neither are the multiple government programs that give money to bums and parasites, of which guys like you will never see a penny but you sure do pay into the pot.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 10:51:18 pm »
Oregon Democrat Rep. Earl Blumenauer said ...

Stop right there.

"Gee,, what else can we tax Mr. B??"
"hmm, how about Space Travel?""
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 11:40:35 pm »
Everything else is taxed, why not space travel?    Check out the fees (taxes) on your next flight.  There’s a shit ton of them
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 06:10:36 am »
Everything else is taxed, why not space travel?    Check out the fees (taxes) on your next flight.  There’s a shit ton of them

This is really the reaction we are expected to have.     We are to accept the premise that taxation is ok and everything should be taxed.   The ol'  "THE DEBATE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  tactic. 

There was already taxes on the equipment used,  the employees,  the material to make everything,  the fuel,  ,  the water and electricity on the property,  along with property taxes on the land it launched from

It's a libtard tactic.  And there's no shortage of useful libtards that carry water for this kind of thing.  It's all introduced as if it's a forgone conclusion, entirely skipping over all discussion or debate.   And those who don't agree are ridiculed as  stupid or uneducated or republican or soufdum.

In fact,  I wonder if we know anyone here that operates as a useful idiot and carries water for this tactic?

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 07:58:58 am »
:lol uncle sam trying to tax my trip to space.

Fukc him and fukc you too
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 08:07:09 am »
:lol uncle sam trying to tax my trip to space.

Fukc him and fukc you too

Rocket should be taxed for staying put. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 08:19:14 am »
Rocket should be taxed for staying put. :lol
CA should be taxed into the street by Denver liberals like Snaketard   SaladTosser
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 08:48:56 am »
rocket should stfu.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 08:50:03 am »
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2021, 08:54:41 am »
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2021, 08:56:24 am »
you should die

I'll be around to drop a steamer on your grave, idiot.

:lol
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 09:03:51 am »
.. there should be tax on hijacking threades along with an 'escalated quickly' carbon credit requirement.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 09:27:11 am »
This is really the reaction we are expected to have.     We are to accept the premise that taxation is ok and everything should be taxed.   The ol'  "THE DEBATE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  tactic. 

There was already taxes on the equipment used,  the employees,  the material to make everything,  the fuel,  ,  the water and electricity on the property,  along with property taxes on the land it launched from

It's a libtard tactic.  And there's no shortage of useful libtards that carry water for this kind of thing.  It's all introduced as if it's a forgone conclusion, entirely skipping over all discussion or debate.   And those who don't agree are ridiculed as  stupid or uneducated or republican or soufdum.

In fact,  I wonder if we know anyone here that operates as a useful idiot and carries water for this tactic?

This is right on point.

Also brings to mind the whole thing some knuckleheads say like "I'm a good honorable citizen. I pay my taxes without fail hurrr durrrrr"  -Imagine taking PRIDE in being a good and reliable taxpayer and looking down on those who aren't, when the Founding fukcing Fathers basically started a revolution because they weren't going to pay any more bullshit taxes that the libtards of their day kept wanting to shove down on them.

It is a patriotic duty to tax evade as much as possible.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston