"Brave Texas Democrats, Start Covid Super Spreader in DC" HOW MANY!!!!

Author Topic: "Brave Texas Democrats, Start Covid Super Spreader in DC" HOW MANY!!!!  (Read 348 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
These texas dems came up to DC running from a vote they didn't like..  Came down with Covid-19

Taking selfies with Nancy Pelosi and her staffers and a bunch of other retard Dems.   

Now some of Nancy Pelosi's Staffers have it.  And now  a WHiteHOuse Aid.   :lol    "Closer to 78 year old President Biden :lol   "

At least six Democratic legislators on the lam from the Lone Star State tested positive for the virus after they traveled unmasked aboard a chartered jet to DC to delay a vote on the Republican bill. They met last week with Vice President Kamala Harris and rubbed shoulders with lawmakers and staff on Capitol Hill.

Although CDC rules require ordinary airplane passengers to wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus, the fact that the flight was privately chartered allowed the Democrats to flout that health guidance as they posed for selfies to promote their trip.

The apparent transmission chain brings COVID-19 closer to President Biden, 78, and Pelosi, 81, whose ages make them more at risk for serious illness. Both Biden and Pelosi (D-Calif.) are vaccinated, lowering their risk of contracting the virus or having to be hospitalized if they do.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said at a press briefing Tuesday that the White House aide has “mild symptoms.”   Psaki admitted “there have been” additional “breakthrough” infections among vaccinated staffers, but she would not say how many or when they were detected.

Texas State legislators flying off to DC on July 12.
Texas state legislators flew to Washington, DC, on July 12, 2021. Six members of the delegation have tested positive for COVID-19.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 06:27:50 am by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Re: "Brave Texas Democrats, Start Covid Super Spreader in DC"
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 10:39:12 pm »
Libtards are an absolute pathetic f ucking JOKE.

But not as big of a joke as the waterhead tards like Suckeyes who vote for these fvcking jokes. Not only vote for these fvcking cringey virtue-signaling geeks but also think of themselves as intellectually superior for doing it :lol

Just look at that picture of them in the plane -how many of them are fat losers?  I wouldn't trust these clowns to successfully run a Dairy Queen shop.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 10:46:40 pm »
Its easier to fool someone, than to convince them they've been fooled -
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 10:53:32 pm »
Back in the day, the people who did the LEADING were people like Ragnar Lothbrok and Lagertha.

Nowadays, the people doing the "leading" are fat pudgy women who were losers and outcasts in high school and couldn't lead their way out of a wet paper bag, they wouldn't survive a day in the real world.  But these are the "leaders" whose decrees hundreds of millions of people are supposed to follow.

At least back in the old days, if some fierce warrior came to your village and owned you with his axe, it made sense, you could exit this world knowing you got conquered by a superior specimen.
Nowadays these fat pudgy women with soft midsections can pass their libtarded rules that if you don't follow, a SWAT team shows up at your house.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 12:16:33 am »
 referee1 Federal law requires that masks covering your nose and mouth be worn at all times when flying on a plane  referee2
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 05:52:03 am »
referee1 Federal law requires that masks covering your nose and mouth be worn at all times when flying on a plane  referee2

The things libtards say,  and do, and the rules they create,  do not mean these things to apply to themselves.   They don't mean themselves when they make their recommendations are call people stupid for not following the recommendations.  ..     They EXEMPT THEMSELVES from rules and common sense.

"HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  BUrreeHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREDURRRRRR!!!!!   

SOUFDUM REDNECKS COST LIVES NANRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 06:32:24 am by testudo »
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver

Just look at that picture of them in the plane -how many of them are fat losers?  I wouldn't trust these clowns to successfully run a Dairy Queen shop.

Look at this picture.   LOOK at all of them.    Tell me this group of whores on this plane do not look like a bunch of teachers going to some "educators in-service meeting."   

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 07:11:30 am by testudo »

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Look at this picture.   LOOK at all of them.    Tell me this group of whores on this plane do not look like a bunch of teachers going to some "educators in-service meeting."   

As libtards would say, they look like a bunch of "Karens", even the sistas.

As my favorite current channel on Bitchute (formerly on Youtube, where you can still check out his old shit which is really good, but he switched to Bitchute fulltime now) called BLACKPILLED said during one of his livestreams: "For a while there a few years ago there was a big uptick in interest in the whole Zombie Apocalypse thing  -what would you do in the case of a zombie apocalypse, etc?  There is something kinda appealing about it, about a Mad Max-like existence, especially if you're currently just stuck as a cubicle worker wage slave paying rent to a landlord.  At least in a Mad Max world or an ancient world, even if life is not as comfortable or safe, at least you have some control over your fate, at least if you meet your end it will be at the hands of some guy who is just badder than you   -Nowadays, some fvcking "Karen" from Human Resources can ruin you for not falling in line like a good sheep lemming and repeating whatever racial sensitivity mantra she came up with for you and all the other cubicleheads to puke out."

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
They only "came-down" with COVID because they were being tested.

None of them got sick. . . because they're VACCINATED!!!!

The idea of vaccines isn't to prevent infection, it's to prevent sickness.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver

They only "came-down" with COVID because they were being tested.

None of them got sick. . . because they're VACCINATED!!!!

The idea of vaccines isn't to prevent infection, it's to prevent sickness.
See how quickly Boges stepped in here to defend this?   Even  though it's not really defendable. It's wrong what they did on a number of levels.
Bogues is able to find reasons why policy and procedure doesn't apply here.

Not only THAT... but the REASON he can find these reasons is because the policy and procedure is intentionally ambiguous so that it can be arbitrarily applied to people they want to target and exempt those they do not want to target.

SO,,,  bougees can make a case for everything in this case being acceptable no matter what,   and Snake Can still come thorugh and blame everything on soufdum,  no matter what.

It's Actually Brilliant.     

It's even MORE BRILLIANT that the democratic/LIbtards get their retards to carry the water for them without the  retards even realizing they are doing it.    That's Fascinating to me.   

See how quickly Boges stepped in here to defend this?   Even  though it's not really defendable. It's wrong what they did on a number of levels.

See how Snake is just spouting strawmans left and right --unprovoked!!! ----.about how republicans are killing people?  ..   

This is why libtards.. the 'useful idiots' as Stalin Called them.  are called 'flying monkeys" or "drones."

To quote jack nicholson,  the Joker in the first batman.    "Where do they get these wonderful toys!!" 

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
Bogues is able to find reasons why policy and procedure doesn't apply here.

Not only THAT... but the REASON he can find these reasons is because the policy and procedure is intentionally ambiguous so that it can be arbitrarily applied to people they want to target and exempt those they do not want to target.

SO,,,  bougees can make a case for everything in this case being acceptable no matter what,   and Snake Can still come thorugh and blame everything on soufdum,  no matter what.

It's Actually Brilliant.     

It's even MORE BRILLIANT that the democratic/LIbtards get their retards to carry the water for them without the  retards even realizing they are doing it.    That's Fascinating to me.   

See how Snake is just spouting strawmans left and right --unprovoked!!! ----.about how republicans are killing people?  ..   

This is why libtards.. the 'useful idiots' as Stalin Called them.  are called 'flying monkeys" or "drones."

To quote jack nicholson,  the Joker in the first batman.    "Where do they get these wonderful toys!!"

Just pointing out, it's not a Super Spreader event, cuz they were vaccinated.

Not really commenting on them fleeing Texas to deny the State Legislator Quorum or anything.

If they were going to DC to lobby for expanded Abortion Rights, would this be an issue?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:33:31 pm by Boges »
what?

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Just pointing out, it's not a Super Spreader event, cuz they were vaccinated.

Not really commenting on them fleeing Texas to deny the State Legislator Quorum or anything.

If they were going to DC to lobby for expanded Abortion Rights, would this be an issue?

OH no Boghito.  I'ts not your fault.   There's inNUMERABLE reasons available to say this is NOT a super spreader.    (even though they are all being quarantined and everyone they met has been quarantined as if it IS a superspreader..)

Just like if it was Sarah Palin,  Michelle Bachman,  and all the 'old dumb republican sluts,'  there would be INUMERALBE ways to crucify them as being the cause of a superspreader.   

It's not the covid issue in play here.  it's the tactic.   And the tactic is amazing how it breeds without needing instructitions.

For example,   what was it that would cause a candadian libtard to carry water for this deception?   

I have a theory.   It's a false accusation the libtards has given their drones that they believe.  And since they believe it about themselves,  they try to prove it wrong.

For Bogues it's that he's been told a he's a racist, and he's chosen to  believe it

For Snake it's that he's been told he's stupid.  and he should believe it. 

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
According to liberals protest riots can't spread the virus only Trump rallies - and that's because they LIE.   :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Boges would be quick to point out that trump rallies were inside,  even thought that was not usually true.

And the Protests were over wide areas,  even though that was not always true.

Again.   It's not about the issue,  it's not even about Boghito.

it's about the tactic/phenomom..   How libtards will react,  on their own, after years of programming... to  just automatically carry the water without realizing it.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-

For Bogues it's that he's been told a he's a racist, and he's chosen to  believe it

That's a real leap of logic from my initial post.
what?