Frogger and KB

Author Topic: Frogger and KB  (Read 401 times)

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Frogger and KB
« on: July 23, 2021, 11:11:41 am »
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/damon-wayans-jr-frogger-peacock-1234986710/

The game show version of the classic video game Frogger has found its emcee.

Damon Wayans Jr. will serve as host of the series, which will feature contestants playing the role of the frog in the video game and attempting a series of obstacle-filled crossings. NFL Network’s Kyle Brandt will serve as Wayans’ co-host.

Peacock’s first original competition series, Frogger will have its players dodging cars and jumping over the open maws of (presumably not real) alligators and hippos as they vie for a $100,000 prize. The series is based on the long-lived Konami video game, which has spawned more than 30 titles since its introduction in 1981 as an arcade console.

In addition to Happy Endings, Wayans’ credits include New Girl, CBS’ Happy Together and features Let’s Be Cops, How to Be Single and Netflix’s Love, Guaranteed. He’s also set to star with Gina Rodriguez in a Netflix rom-com called Players.

Brandt is one of the hosts of NFL Network’s Good Morning Football. He’s a former executive producer and head writer of Jim Rome’s radio show as well as Days of Our Lives actor and Real World castmember.

Peacock has picked up 13 hourlong episodes of Frogger, with Eureka Productions producing in partnership with Konami Cross Media NY. Eureka Productions’ Chris Culvenor (who created the format) and Paul Franklin executive produce along with Eden Gaha and Fred Birckhead.
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Re: Frogger and KB
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 11:52:19 am »
100,000 years of human evolution has led to this.

I remember when that one dude invented the TV, and he was like "This new invention TV is going to open up a whole world of unprecedented educational and learning opportunities."

That being said...I'll check it out.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 07:51:05 pm »
100,000 years of human evolution has led to this.

I remember when that one dude invented the TV, and he was like "This new invention TV is going to open up a whole world of unprecedented educational and learning opportunities."

That being said...I'll check it out.

for dillhole, see pbs among other great educational channels. IF you have the time.

per frogger, one never knows if it will be successful, please see fox news.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

handsomecoverboybrady

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 09:38:50 am »
So that's what happened to Kyle Brandt . Long way down from soap opera stud to this .

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 04:12:50 pm »
So that's what happened to Kyle Brandt . Long way down from soap opera stud to this .

You save your piss and turds in 300 opaque jugs.....you need to shut the fvck up  :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 05:11:05 pm »

He's been on the NFL network for over 5 years now
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns