Levin goes yard

Author Topic: Levin goes yard  (Read 290 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Levin goes yard
« on: July 24, 2021, 01:40:44 pm »
Mark is done with you libtards

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: Levin goes yard
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 02:57:18 pm »
Is snackeyes aware?
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 03:16:57 pm »
I've been listening to Levine for years.. one of his better and important rants. I have one or two his books.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 04:09:46 pm »
I've been listening to Levine for years.. one of his better and important rants. I have one or two his books.

Is it 1
Or

?

For fvcks sake.

Admit you have neither.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 04:28:53 pm »

Rack Levin (no second "e").  Epic rant!   :koolaid

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 05:22:25 pm »
Is it 1
Or

?

For fvcks sake.

Admit you have neither.

Oops. did he go to Hillsdale College?

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2021, 07:54:15 pm »
Mark is done with you libtards

329,000 idiots. these people bought pet rocks back in the 70s.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 06:30:28 pm »
I'm curious Eff...name one thing he said that was incorrect, other than :lol Tucker Carlson or :lol Alex Jones.  I'll save you the trouble...you can't, so don't.  Quit trying to draft with Liberalassfvckeyes. it's a bad look. Stick to daily Astros updates, as if no one here has a tv or a phone to see games or scores.

-mother lovin' B
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 07:37:47 pm »
i stopped the video when this idiot said we (his side) are non violent. damn, the storming of the capitol wasn't a garden party. idiots attacked the capitol of the United States and  destroyed property with weapons. damn, what is wrong with you people? protest is a right for all american citizens. when you bear arms and attack an american institution YOU ARE WRONG. if you prefer violence to peaceful protest you are an enemy to the US. wake up and protest in the proper way. otherwise go back to your bunker or wherever you live.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 07:46:48 pm »
Did a dem just say pubs are violent? Oh never mind, we don't have conversations here anymore.  I think I'm just supposed to say "Turn off CNN, retard".  Or ":lol Don Lemon" Or ":lol Joy Behar".  Carry on
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 08:51:01 pm »
i stopped the video when this idiot said we (his side) are non violent. damn, the storming of the capitol wasn't a garden party. idiots attacked the capitol of the United States and  destroyed property with weapons. damn, what is wrong with you people? protest is a right for all american citizens. when you bear arms and attack an american institution YOU ARE WRONG. if you prefer violence to peaceful protest you are an enemy to the US. wake up and protest in the proper way. otherwise go back to your bunker or wherever you live.

f

We are nice...until we are not.   Via BLACKPILLED, my favorite channel out there right now.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 10:11:34 pm »

We are nice...until we are not.   Via BLACKPILLED, my favorite channel out there right now.

Pretty Much.

Deash.. geebus man.    Are you REALLY clutching your pearls over a bunch of americans that took their shit to the government? 

I thought libtards were  "FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!" hurr durr...

I guess you are more into looting and burning villages. . .   maybe getting a bunch of your smelly friends together to shit all over wallstreet until the weather gets unpleasant. 

DA FUQ is wrong with you?   You have the opinion that you are instructed to have.

What you should be thinking is exactly what Nancy Pelosi is thinking.    And the other Libtards that are actually 'smart' and know what actually happened on Jan 6.

Nancy is pretending to clutch her pearls but what she REALLY is thinking is she better burn these people to the ground and lock them away BUT good because that was the tip of an iceberg.  She is well aware of that.  She is an EXPERT on social unrest.  How it's birthed, and how it evolves.   She's not as stupid as she acts.  The's ALL the way left brother.

.. she's fine as long as it's her retards doing the rioting and the target isn't her dumbass.  (Including btw,  a Bernie Sanders Drone shooting up a ballfield full of republitards.  She was fine with that too.  .)   You didn't see Bernie facing charges on that and there is plenty of evidence to support he inspired that attack. 

Anyway.    Nancy and the libtards recognize jan 6 for what it was.   "They are nice,  until they are not."

That was just a dress rehearsal cousin Daesh.   

And the libtards in charge are gonna STAY busy trying to shutdown Facebook, Twatter,  Parlour,  Snap, PronHub, Reddit,  Gambling sites and whatever they think is necessary to block any rumbling of another jan 6.     And they'll do it under the auspices of 'false vaccination info' 

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2021, 10:36:59 pm »

People aren't even thinking of the obvious. The oldest trick in the book.
Dress up a few Antifa in MAGA hats in an excited crowd and start the proceedings.

Also, there is video of cops/patrol opening gates letting people in. More video of most of the "terrorists" just walking within the velvet ropes and taking pictures.

Its not 9-11 like Dems are stupidly saying. Its so fvcking blatantly obvious how they are lying to you. Its a distraction, one you can still associate Trumps name to, meanwhile they are imploding this country for everyone. And proving they can and will detain you as an American citizen as long as they feel.

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2021, 02:10:04 am »
The only person shot and killed that day was an UNARMED female USAF veteran, shot by a pro-BLM security / capitol police type.   :popcorn

But the "right" is violent.  Ok. 

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2021, 08:37:31 am »
government is tyranny less government less tyranny.
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.