Joey Cares About Pore People!!!!

Author Topic: Joey Cares About Pore People!!!!  (Read 222 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Joey Cares About Pore People!!!!
« on: July 29, 2021, 06:34:10 pm »
Joe Biden.  :lol   Cares about pore peeoble and backle people.    :lol 

He's letting the Moratorium on Evictions Lapse.

I started to explain the politics of this.   Then it occurred to me I should wait one for one of our pre-programmed racist libtards or retarded libtards to come in here and carry some water for the party like well-trained drones do.

And then I'll  POWN you,  then show you how you are racist and/or stupid for believing what you are told to believe and THEN  how they actually have you believing you are thinking for yourself at the same time.. ..     It's a teachable moment.   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
Re: Joey Cares About Pore People!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 07:55:50 pm »
Joe Biden.  :lol   Cares about pore peeoble and backle people.    :lol 

He's letting the Moratorium on Evictions Lapse.

I started to explain the politics of this.   Then it occurred to me I should wait one for one of our pre-programmed racist libtards or retarded libtards to come in here and carry some water for the party like well-trained drones do.

And then I'll  POWN you,  then show you how you are racist and/or stupid for believing what you are told to believe and THEN  how they actually have you believing you are thinking for yourself at the same time.. ..     It's a teachable moment.   

evictions? are you talking about the dope dealers who are in jail for selling 3 OZ of dope? yes, the 3 strike bullshit. i guess they should remain in jail for 15 years for selling weed 3 times. oh, it's legal now in some states. talk about injustice. oh boy.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 08:12:20 pm »
Frank... how high a swing dud you fall outta?
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 05:32:30 pm »

I thought bogues would come in and out of white guilt carry libtard water like a good drone   "Biden Can't halt the eviction moratorium because of the supreme court."

:lol  As if he can't just scribble out another executive order.    :lol
:lol like the supreme court ever stopped him before.   :lol   

:lol     NOW:   "nope!!!   hands are tied!!!  Supreme Court...maybe CONGRESS will intervene."   See That?

That's the handoff to Pelosi to 'get to work.' 

NOT to keep prevent the Backlepore from getting evicted.      NO.  noNo  No No No.. NO...  if you thought that you don't understand liberalism.   RIght SnakeEyes The Poli-Science guy?

She will  'get to work' releasing the drones on the Supreme Court.

Now WAITHT THERE MORE!!   HERE'S the RUB!!       Ready?   :popcorn...    pay attention:

If you don't think,  Nancy Pelosi and Joey Biden won't put a bunch of pore minorities out on the fvcking street for the opportunity to blame it on a conservative supreme court... ???    then.. 

Then you completely misunderstand the racism, condescension and audacity of the democratic party and their relationship attitude towards the minority pore over the past 200 years.

In addition,  ..  they have the minority poor so convinced with this audacious condescension,  .   They will PUT these people in the street,   while at the SIMULTANIOUSLY persuading them it's the republicans that allowed it to happen.   And the white libtards and media elite will help carry that water.

It's absolutely brilliant.   

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 06:18:23 pm »
The good (??) thing about this site is I'm always cut up on Cucker's talking points.  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  <----these retards actually exist.  :lol

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 07:26:05 pm »
Frank... how high a swing dud you fall outta?

CA, how are things in kerrville?

f

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 07:32:19 pm »
I thought bogues would come in and out of white guilt carry libtard water like a good drone   "Biden Can't halt the eviction moratorium because of the supreme court."

:lol  As if he can't just scribble out another executive order.    :lol
:lol like the supreme court ever stopped him before.   :lol   

:lol     NOW:   "nope!!!   hands are tied!!!  Supreme Court...maybe CONGRESS will intervene."   See That?

That's the handoff to Pelosi to 'get to work.' 

NOT to keep prevent the Backlepore from getting evicted.      NO.  noNo  No No No.. NO...  if you thought that you don't understand liberalism.   RIght SnakeEyes The Poli-Science guy?

She will  'get to work' releasing the drones on the Supreme Court.

Now WAITHT THERE MORE!!   HERE'S the RUB!!       Ready?   :popcorn...    pay attention:

If you don't think,  Nancy Pelosi and Joey Biden won't put a bunch of pore minorities out on the fvcking street for the opportunity to blame it on a conservative supreme court... ???    then.. 

Then you completely misunderstand the racism, condescension and audacity of the democratic party and their relationship attitude towards the minority pore over the past 200 years.

In addition,  ..  they have the minority poor so convinced with this audacious condescension,  .   They will PUT these people in the street,   while at the SIMULTANIOUSLY persuading them it's the republicans that allowed it to happen.   And the white libtards and media elite will help carry that water.

It's absolutely brilliant.   

and thanks for addressing my poat.

f