Commiefornia: A libtard joke, vol. XCIIIXVLI

Author Topic: Commiefornia: A libtard joke, vol. XCIIIXVLI  (Read 829 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Commiefornia: A libtard joke, vol. XCIIIXVLI
« on: August 03, 2021, 06:25:31 pm »
Check this shit out.  This is what libtards consider being "civilized"  -If you let a friend stay at your house for more than 3 days, they gain squatter rights that entitle them to stay in your house for a chunk of time and if you want to kick them out, you better get a lawyer and go to court.  Oh yes, so "civilized", everything so orderly and legally done.  Stupid ass libtards are a tumor on this world.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: Commiefornia: A libtard joke, vol. XCIIIXVLI
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 06:44:27 pm »
Larry Elder for Govenor.
Recall Newsome, elect Larry Elder.
Problem solved eventually
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 07:27:31 pm »
Just so you know, you think I'm some Racist..

Larry Elder is the Man.

By Man he's the smartest and brightest and good lookingest person you could ever hope for holding public office!

Hopefully California voters agree
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 03:30:34 pm »
vIQ and his conspiracy youtube videos.  :lol
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 07:15:47 pm »

vIQ has climbed to the top of the mountain!!  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 07:18:32 pm »
Just so you know, you think I'm some Racist..

Larry Elder is the Man.

By Man he's the smartest and brightest and good lookingest person you could ever hope for holding public office!

Hopefully California voters agree

"think"  :lol

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 07:41:23 pm »
Check this shit out.  This is what libtards consider being "civilized"  -If you let a friend stay at your house for more than 3 days, they gain squatter rights that entitle them to stay in your house for a chunk of time and if you want to kick them out, you better get a lawyer and go to court.  Oh yes, so "civilized", everything so orderly and legally done.  Stupid ass libtards are a tumor on this world.

why does vic get so upset with this?

1) lock the fridge
2) when she goes out, change the locks on the house.

problem solved.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 07:47:27 pm »
why does vic get so upset with this?

1) lock the fridge
2) when she goes out, change the locks on the house.

problem solved.

f

Thanks for the summary, I never actually watch his inane links.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 12:40:36 pm »
Well, well, whaddayaknow, this shit happens in libtarded Austin, TX as well.  Texas's most libtard-infected city, big surprise.

You see, this is a perfect example of how the libtard tumor destroys everything good in society.  Common sense gets thrown out the window, common decency gets thrown out the window, and no good deed goes unpunished  -it leads to a world where people lose their humanity and no one helps each other anymore, because you don't want to violate "the law" hurr durrr, better just step out of the way and let the State do everything.  So you see some old man tumble on the street having a heart attack or something and you want to be a human being and come over and help him  -Oh no, better just sit back and not do anything, because "tHe LaaaW" says you might be held liable if you move his head improperly or something, better just call a 1-800 automated number and let the State take care of it.  Better yet, pull out your cell phone and record the old man having a heart attack and then open up the app on your phone that simultaneously reports the incident to the State and uploads the video to Youtube.....You see a family walking in the rain, so you decide you want to let them have your extra umbrella?  Better not, because maybe the dad opens up the umbrella right in front of his kid and the tip of the umbrella pokes his kid's eye out  -then YOU will be held responsible, because it's "the LLLLaaaaW".  So fvck them, let them stay getting wet in the rain, you better not risk it. No good deed goes unpunished in Libtardworld.

Have some people that are down on their luck a bit and you have some extra space at your house that you can let them use for a few days while they figure things out, so you decide to help them, like the good right-leaning decent conservative person that you are?  Well, jokes on you, suckaa!!  Now you're fvcked.  hahaha What kind of a MORON doesn't have a good lawyer always on standby to advise him legally on this sort of thing, and to be available on call whenever you need him to draft up a 10-page contract for you that you will have these people sign before they crash on your spare couch for a few days?  What a Loser!! And you mean to tell me you let your Squatters Insurance policy lapse??  hahah Loser! Don't you know it's every responsible adult's duty in a modern "civilized" decent society to always pay their Squatters Insurance to their big globalist insurance corporation, precisely so that stuff like this doesn't happen?  Sucks for you, buddy, but you only have yourself to blame.  Maybe next time you'll think twice about helping out your fellow humans in need.   And then a cop will come by your house and force you to follow what the State says, and basically force you to offer up to those squatters everything short of your asshole, even though the cop knows it's all bullshit, but Hey, "i'M juSt doiNg my Job hurrrr durrrr I'm juSt a coP foLLowing oRdeRs durrrrr".    Funny, I seem to recall a lot of Germans around the 1940s repeating that "I'm just doing my job" line.

Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2021, 12:51:16 pm »
This dude is a con artist. He knew exactly what he needed to do to skirt the law.

No different that someone who cons an old lady into giving away her life savings by pretending to be a relative.

The lady in the Austin Video is Gullible AF.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2021, 01:31:57 pm »
This dude is a con artist. He knew exactly what he needed to do to skirt the law.

No different that someone who cons an old lady into giving away her life savings by pretending to be a relative.

The lady in the Austin Video is Gullible AF.

Libtard detected.  I rest my case.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2021, 01:44:33 pm »
Well, well, whaddayaknow, this shit happens in libtarded Austin, TX as well.  Texas's most libtard-infected city, big surprise.

You see, this is a perfect example of how the libtard tumor destroys everything good in society.  Common sense gets thrown out the window, common decency gets thrown out the window, and no good deed goes unpunished  -it leads to a world where people lose their humanity and no one helps each other anymore, because you don't want to violate "the law" hurr durrr, better just step out of the way and let the State do everything.  So you see some old man tumble on the street having a heart attack or something and you want to be a human being and come over and help him  -Oh no, better just sit back and not do anything, because "tHe LaaaW" says you might be held liable if you move his head improperly or something, better just call a 1-800 automated number and let the State take care of it.  Better yet, pull out your cell phone and record the old man having a heart attack and then open up the app on your phone that simultaneously reports the incident to the State and uploads the video to Youtube.....You see a family walking in the rain, so you decide you want to let them have your extra umbrella?  Better not, because maybe the dad opens up the umbrella right in front of his kid and the tip of the umbrella pokes his kid's eye out  -then YOU will be held responsible, because it's "the LLLLaaaaW".  So fvck them, let them stay getting wet in the rain, you better not risk it. No good deed goes unpunished in Libtardworld.

Have some people that are down on their luck a bit and you have some extra space at your house that you can let them use for a few days while they figure things out, so you decide to help them, like the good right-leaning decent conservative person that you are?  Well, jokes on you, suckaa!!  Now you're fvcked.  hahaha What kind of a MORON doesn't have a good lawyer always on standby to advise him legally on this sort of thing, and to be available on call whenever you need him to draft up a 10-page contract for you that you will have these people sign before they crash on your spare couch for a few days?  What a Loser!! And you mean to tell me you let your Squatters Insurance policy lapse??  hahah Loser! Don't you know it's every responsible adult's duty in a modern "civilized" decent society to always pay their Squatters Insurance to their big globalist insurance corporation, precisely so that stuff like this doesn't happen?  Sucks for you, buddy, but you only have yourself to blame.  Maybe next time you'll think twice about helping out your fellow humans in need.   And then a cop will come by your house and force you to follow what the State says, and basically force you to offer up to those squatters everything short of your asshole, even though the cop knows it's all bullshit, but Hey, "i'M juSt doiNg my Job hurrrr durrrr I'm juSt a coP foLLowing oRdeRs durrrrr".    Funny, I seem to recall a lot of Germans around the 1940s repeating that "I'm just doing my job" line.

tl/dr

Mix some paragraphs and grammar in there, chief.  I might give it a shot.  You write like a 7th grader.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 01:51:56 pm »

vIQ has climbed to the top of the mountain!!  :lol

:lol Snake Projecting again.

:lol You call people sheeple
:lol you post memes instead of videos which is far more dum.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2021, 02:03:31 pm »
I love how the "debate coach" dismisses something as being merely "a Youtube video", regardless of the arguments or points or analysis being made in said "Youtube video".   Um, ad hominem logical fallacy much?
Nice "debate coach"  :lol

Imagine thinking that some polished up, makeup-wearing TV sock puppet with a telestrator who works for a multinational globalist corporation owned by billionaire elites is more interested in telling you the truth than some guy like Mark Dice who literally started doing videos from his laptop in his kitchen.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2021, 02:54:35 pm »

Libtard detected.  I rest my case.

What a cogent well thought out argument.  :lol
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?