White nationalist morons hate GoldenGlamourBoy6830.

Author Topic: White nationalist morons hate GoldenGlamourBoy6830.  (Read 320 times)

goldenglamourboy6830

White nationalist morons hate GoldenGlamourBoy6830.
« on: August 05, 2021, 11:29:08 am »
Why do you dudes spend so much time hating "Bardy?" According to you,I use mason jars as toilets,and I'm "ugtarded",i.e., ugly and retarded . None of the above is true,and perhaps you should go a day without your favourite street drugs and clean your trailers (and stop watching Fake Noise,White America Network,Noisemax and other loony conspiracy outlets,though being an ugly,dumb white nationalist means you can't think for yourselves) then you'll be too busy to post your mountains of crap to this thread.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
Re: White nationalist morons hate GoldenGlamourBoy6830.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 11:31:55 am »
No disrespect but what does this have to do with 80's Rock and Sh*t?  ???
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 11:37:09 am »
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 02:17:04 pm »
I think you smell like ass, your clothes have never been washed, and your home looks like an episode of Hoarders on steroids. This has zero to do with the color of your skin or mine. Hope this helps, stinky. :koolaid
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

goldenglamourboy6830

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2021, 09:40:22 am »
Use some more crack,Bagels,and j*rk off to your giant TRUMP POSTER. (And I'd rather smell someone's a** than you,as crackheads don't bathe or shower .)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • ďOnly a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2021, 09:50:01 am »
Use some more crack,Bagels,and j*rk off to your giant TRUMP POSTER. (And I'd rather smell someone's a** than you,as crackheads don't bathe or shower .)

Another easy puzzle to solve.   Alex, I will take 13 per center for $200.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 10:16:20 am »
Drugs and Trump...literally all this guy has got. I wonder why you waste your time walking to the library just to say the same shit over and over and over. Don't you have anything better to do? Clean your filthy igloo? I'd say maybe wash a dish or do some laundry but we all know that ain't happening.  I know...a stroll through Windsor harassing  "buxom blondes" (which we all know is code for flannel wearing fat canooks). Go home, stinky. Pwnting you is too easy... but incredibly fun. :koolaid
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2021, 07:43:44 pm »
I think you smell like ass, your clothes have never been washed, and your home looks like an episode of Hoarders on steroids. This has zero to do with the color of your skin or mine. Hope this helps, stinky. :koolaid

WWJD.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2021, 07:47:00 pm »
Why do you dudes spend so much time hating "Bardy?" According to you,I use mason jars as toilets,and I'm "ugtarded",i.e., ugly and retarded . None of the above is true,and perhaps you should go a day without your favourite street drugs and clean your trailers (and stop watching Fake Noise,White America Network,Noisemax and other loony conspiracy outlets,though being an ugly,dumb white nationalist means you can't think for yourselves) then you'll be too busy to post your mountains of crap to this thread.
I do not believe its a conspiracy - you're just not very good.  :lol
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2021, 11:47:20 pm »
Iím a Democrat, so itís not political.   You just suck. Your posts suck.  Your constant self-admiration sucks.  Your bevy of usernames suck, your skin tone sucks.   

Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2021, 01:12:39 am »
WWJD.

f

He'd tell Stinky to quit making everything about race and politics. 

goldenglamourboy6830

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2021, 08:16:24 am »
Why do you believe all these retarded conspiracy theories,Bagels ? Only a meth tweaker,crackhead,heroin addict,cokie or (in your,the Dogs',CA's and Vic No Brain's case ) a dull-normal or lower intellect would even briefly entertain such garbage .(To say nothing of the childish racial slurs and lies about my peeing and pooing in mason jars and living in squalor which are you boys' stocks in trade about me .)

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • ďOnly a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2021, 09:24:02 am »
Why do you misuse commas?
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2021, 10:54:49 am »
Why do you misuse commas?

Because heís a fvcking retard.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2021, 12:25:36 pm »
Why do you believe all these retarded conspiracy theories,Bagels ? Only a meth tweaker,crackhead,heroin addict,cokie or (in your,the Dogs',CA's and Vic No Brain's case ) a dull-normal or lower intellect would even briefly entertain such garbage .(To say nothing of the childish racial slurs and lies about my peeing and pooing in mason jars and living in squalor which are you boys' stocks in trade about me .)
White Peebles and Black Peebles both live in squalor and urine in mason jars, stinky.  The only one who is making it a race thing is you.  Show us on the teddy bear where the mean white man touched you, Cowboy...it'll be ok.