Nugent goes yard

Author Topic: Nugent goes yard  (Read 611 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Nugent goes yard
« on: August 05, 2021, 01:42:35 pm »
Destroy libtards is what we do

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: Nugent goes yard
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 01:44:56 pm »
Fox News videos. :lol

0 clicks, retard.
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

testudo

• Stucknut historian (Shaves Ballz before NutStops)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 01:50:02 pm »
Fox News videos. :lol

0 clicks, retard.

"retard"  while you are using derogatory names...

Where did we leave off on the frequency and quantity of for your derogatory use of the n-word?         
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 02:34:15 pm »

Ted Nugent is an American treasure.  :koolaid
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 02:37:03 pm by Moodell »
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 02:45:23 pm »
Another Nugent classic…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUexKY8Blew

Telling it like it is.
Indiana HoosiersCleveland IndiansIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 05:37:37 pm »
Another Nugent classic…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUexKY8Blew

Telling it like it is.

He is definitely a brilliant political scientist.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2021, 08:12:58 pm »
He is definitely a brilliant political scientist.

just us remember ted shit himself to avoid the vietnam draft. i still like his music. talk about a contradiction. harrrrrrrrrr.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 11:09:22 pm »
just us remember ted shit himself to avoid the vietnam draft. i still like his music. talk about a contradiction. harrrrrrrrrr.

f

Yeah, he’s no My Pillow guy, that’s for sure!!  😂

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2021, 08:04:30 am »

f
This is a true story.

And really, his music is pretty lame. Stranglehold was ok, but the rest of his music kinda sucks.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2021, 08:59:06 am »
Nugent  is a known pederast
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2021, 12:55:55 pm »
just remember ted shit himself to avoid the vietnam draft.

Smart guy that Ted.

It's like when Leftards talk shit about Trump "dodging the draft".  You see, that's what makes libtards libTARDS, emphasis on the TARDS.  Unlike libtards, Trump isn't a tard, and he wasn't about to jeopardize a promising future that, as it turns out, included becoming PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FREAKING STATES, on top of billionaire wealth, just so he could get flown 10,000 miles across the globe to die anonymously in some Vietnamese ditch fighting the globalists' war.  For who?  For what?   For a country that 50 years later has embraced transsexual "drag queens" visiting kindergartens to teach those 5-year old boys & girls all about how there are 20 different genders?   Trump isn't a tard, libtards are, that's why they can't comprehend why "Bone Spurs" would find a way to not go get himself killed half a world away in 'Nam.

p.s. Also let's not forget that Leftards love to suck Cassius Clay's dick for getting himself out of going to Vietnam.  Oh yeah, and Leftards also showered Ollie Stone and Francis Coppola with praise and awards for their films that were all about what a waste of time & lives the Vietnam War was.  But apparently Leftards love the Vietnam War now.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2021, 02:10:27 pm »

Smart guy that Ted.

It's like when Leftards talk shit about Trump "dodging the draft".  You see, that's what makes libtards libTARDS, emphasis on the TARDS.  Unlike libtards, Trump isn't a tard, and he wasn't about to jeopardize a promising future that, as it turns out, included becoming PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FREAKING STATES, on top of billionaire wealth, just so he could get flown 10,000 miles across the globe to die anonymously in some Vietnamese ditch fighting the globalists' war.  For who?  For what?   For a country that 50 years later has embraced transsexual "drag queens" visiting kindergartens to teach those 5-year old boys & girls all about how there are 20 different genders?   Trump isn't a tard, libtards are, that's why they can't comprehend why "Bone Spurs" would find a way to not go get himself killed half a world away in 'Nam.

p.s. Also let's not forget that Leftards love to suck Cassius Clay's dick for getting himself out of going to Vietnam.  Oh yeah, and Leftards also showered Ollie Stone and Francis Coppola with praise and awards for their films that were all about what a waste of time & lives the Vietnam War was.  But apparently Leftards love the Vietnam War now.

REmember.   The libtard--especially the water carrying drones have self-nominated themsevels as the arbitor of who is or who is not ... a draft dodger,  a pedarsast,  a female abuser, a racist,  they even arbitrate who the good and bad backle people are.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2021, 02:55:40 pm »
And Ted Kennedy killed Mary Joe  :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

testudo

• -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2021, 02:56:46 pm »
And Ted Kennedy killed Mary Joe  :koolaid

:lemon  that's ancient history!!!   Hurr DDDDDDDDDABLARgggh

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2021, 07:42:30 pm »

Smart guy that Ted.

ted faked his way out of the draft and walked away unscathed. ali took his lumps for his political stance. see a difference, pinhead?

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans